Sunday Nite Football Patriots*** at Ravens 8:20 ET NBC

2 minutes ago, stuvian said:

Both these teams are playing with a higher degree of mental focus than we do 

The Bills played well today. Not sure what game everyone else was watching.  Winning any game by double digits in the NFL is not easy.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, FUTURIST said:

The Bills SHOULD head to Dallas at 9-2. I don't see any reason why they won't keep improving and if they get to 10-2 watch out.  Ravens at home and Steelers on road.  12-2 is a real possibility.  Not likely, but possible.

Upcoming Cleveland game is going to be a tough one. Not a great matchup or spot for Buffalo here.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, FUTURIST said:

The Bills played well today. Not sure what game everyone else was watching.  Winning any game by double digits in the NFL is not easy.

Never perfection, but I’ll always be happy with a 15 point win in the NFL. 

Just now, Scott7975 said:

He has been better in a few games running an offensive system that was absolutely designed around him.

And there is no way to tell what would happen if these two switched situations. But as it stands, Jackson is having a better season. I hope that is not the case in January when these two teams meet in the playoffs.

1 minute ago, Bills!Win! said:

Well would you want to see the Bills lose a playoff road game in a heart breaking way or see them lose at home in the divisional round in gut wrenching fashion? Flip a coin 

Lose at home in a division game.  The only way that happens is if the Patriots plane crashes on the way home from Baltimore.