Put Bills trade talks today here.

Chandler#81

14 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

How the hell are people coming up with percentages right now?   Using old data?  Or literally just coming up with a number and posting it to a website?   My God.

Analytics! 

You didn't know these people are in Buffalo's Analytics department?  This is their job...to predict whether or not a trade is going to happen.  The only other time they're used is when McD needs to understand the most efficient clap rate and, when he's in the mood to determine the highest caffeinated coffee.

4 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Why would any seller accept a trade before the actual last minute if you’ve waited this long?  

Because there's a chance that the interested team moves on and goes for someone else cause they don't want to wait around and risk losing out on a player?

Edited by apuszczalowski

All Bills fans seem to want at the moment are some flashy Bills trades and for Josh Allen to throw for 300 yards in a game.

Me? I'll take better tackling, 5-10 more touches per game for Singletary, re-incorporating Foster into the offense, and a win against the Skins. 

• Like (+1) 11

2 minutes ago, BillsVet said:

Analytics! 

You didn't know these people are in Buffalo's Analytics department?  This is their job...to predict whether or not a trade is going to happen.  The only other time they're used is when McD needs to understand the most efficient clap rate and, when he's in the mood to determine the highest caffeinated coffee.

Now it makes more sense.   Clap Rate! Love it.

Just now, Logic said:

All Bills fans seem to want at the moment are some flashy Bills trades and for Josh Allen to throw for 300 yards in a game.

Me? I'll take better tackling, 5-10 more touches per game for Singletary, re-incorporating Foster into the offense, and a win against the Skins. 

We can't have both? I'd like a new monster in the middle of the line that will make those 5-10 tackles. What we have right now wont cut it. 

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

We can't have both? I'd like a new monster in the middle of the line that will make those 5-10 tackles. What we have right now wont cut it. 

Well you know, we did have one.  Guy from Alabama we took 3rd overall.  We gave him away for nothing.

1 minute ago, Bobby Hooks said:

I mean...I want a quality 1-tech as much as the next guy. But who's available that fits that mold? The only defensive tackle I've heard of that MIGHT be available is Gerald McCoy, but that seems more like a pipe dream. And even if McCoy IS available, he's a 3-tech. 

I'm not against the Bills trading for someone. I just don't see, out of the names who are realistically available for trade, who is going to make Bills fans happy or alter the team that much. Bengals insist that AJ Green isn't available. Robby Anderson isn't exactly a "process" guy. Gordon and Bell are nice, but why give up assets for a running back when the Bills don't use the running back they just drafted who averages 8.6 ypc? 

The needs the Bills have don't seem to have any legitimate, reasonable players available for trade that would fill those needs.

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

Well you know, we did have one.  Guy from Alabama we took 3rd overall.  We gave him away for nothing.

Oh, still living in the past I see.

Now if you want to make a more reasonable commentary on the 1-tech situation in Buffalo, you'd mention Harrison Phillips, who was starting to take playing time away from Star this year and was a monster at that spot until he got hurt.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, BuffaloSol said:

What exactly happened to Vic Beasley?

I hear that falcons can't even get a 6th for him.

I would probably kick the tires for a 6th.

Had one good season, but has been less than meh otherwise. He's too lightweight to be a 4-3 DE and not really suited to be a 3-4 OLB either. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Logic said:

As much as I want to blow up this post, I really can’t. It’s pretty, dare I say, logical!!