Put Bills trade talks today here.

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, Figster said:

If Buffalo does have an interest in someone it makes sense the Bills would wait until the closing minutes, gauge the previous offers then make their move IMO. Why drive up a bid on someone.

My gut feeling is still A J Green...

Jets may unload Ja0mal Adams

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Listening to GR right now. Goofy Sabres talk, but one of the guys just said he’s looking at his phone and ‘something appears to be brewing @OBD’. I don’t mean to be a gossip spreader, but we’re ALL thinking about it..

They were probably just ordering food.

1 minute ago, TheProcess said:

This is shaping up to be a dud. 

NFL Trade Deadline always is. The NFL Media Machine good at pushing the Rumors that never happen. But interest is there all day. Worst Trade Deadline in sports 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

FWIW, eMoulds also called the red jerseys months in advance and knew about Shaq's shoulder surgery well before it was reported 

So this is worth monitoring 

He also called the Thanksgiving game and Eric Wood's career ending injury. I'm at full attention right now. F5 F5 F5 F5

• Like (+1) 1

If we were to get Green, I’d reason to bet if we didn’t give up the moon (i.e., nothing higher than a 2), all the naysayers on here would be over the moon as soon as he catches his first TD. This is a proven commodity when healthy and would be a great catch for this offense at the right price. I get the desire to build through the draft, but we drafted Zay Jones in the second round for crying out loud. These guys have passed on numerous receivers the past few drafts and haven’t really demonstrated they can identify offensive talent in the draft yet. With that, I’d be fine with a proven guy like Green. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

He also called the Thanksgiving game and Eric Wood's career ending injury. I'm at full attention right now. F5 F5 F5 F5

TMI

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

I don't know.  I literally just found out in this thread that it's gay.  Some people knew for a long time so ask them.  I wonder if this causes issues with the other kidney.

Well, I sure don’t want it!

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

I don't know.  I literally just found out in this thread that it's gay.  Some people knew for a long time so ask them.  I wonder if this causes issues with the other kidney.

Aren't they a couple? 

3 minutes ago, Yav said:

Aren't they a couple? 

Dude.  They're twins.  Gross.

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

How gay are we talking about?  Anderson Cooper or Nathan Lane?

I have no idea.  Asked Chandler.  He knows all about it.  I just found out.

Edit:. bandit knows, not Chandler

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Fascinated about how things actually go down.  I wonder how much time teams have to give themselves to get the info to the league by 4pm.  Do teams put an artificial deadline like 3:45 to submit your best offer?  Must be a complete frenzy from about now until 4pm.  We only hear about the finished deal.  

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

Dude.  They're twins.  Gross.

*****? 

EDIT: 

Not allowed to type the real spelling so ... in-cest?

Edited by Yav