10/6/2019 Pregame Thread Bills @ Titans

Just now, Virgil said:

I get the weather, but at what point do you start to worry about the long term reliability of him?   

I mean it is one injury. They could be just overly cautious with him right now. Seems like Shady had a hamstring injury every year he was on our team. I don't think you start to worry until he re--injures it again and is out more than a week again.

I do agree though about likely drafting another RB due to Gore's age. Not early but somewhere in the 3rd-6th round range.

13 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

Bills should have no problems with the Titans. If they do than this team isn't ready for playoff push.

No problem with the Titans? I fully expect this to be slug fest type game with either team winning by a FG margin or less.

And no, a loss does not mean we are not ready for a playoff push. Have you seen the standings and the Jekyl and Hyde nature of all the other teams that did not play in the AFC Championship game last year?

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

No problem with the Titans? I fully expect this to be slug fest type game with either team winning by a FG margin or less.

And no, a loss does not mean we are not ready for a playoff push. Have you seen the standings and the Jekyl and Hyde nature of all the other teams that did not play in the AFC Championship game last year?

While it would not mean that, it would definitely make the path to 10 wins more difficult to navigate. Week to week league, so they’ve got to stay on course.