10/6/2019 Pregame Thread Bills @ Titans

52 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

As someone who has watched 4-1 become 5-2 become 6-10: Don't say that.  Please don't say that.  Jinx.  Jinx.  Avert.  Avert.

What we need to see is that this team will not fold its tents in adversity - that our D is legit, and will be there every week.

We need to see Allen take a deep breath and set his feet, then take the throws he can get.

We need to see our ST coach pull his head out and adjust for unblocked guys.  It's on film, and we're gonna see it until we stop it.

If we see that, hopefullly we will see a win.

True, BUUUUUT...

With virtually the entire AFC at 2-2, 4-1 is definitely ‘The Driver Seat’ this season. Alternatively, heading into the Bye with a 2 game losing streak dumps us into the ‘Also Rans’, a village we’re all too familiar with.

WIN! GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Man, some of you guys really set yourself

up for a miserable afternoon. It’s no wonder this place is a nuthouse after a loss. This is 1 game in a 16 game season. It carries more importance because it is a conference game against an opponent that the Bills could be up against for a wild card, but it is by no means a fork in the road of the season, or Josh’s career. 

Confidence is vital in the QB role. I think this is what the poster is alluding to. Bouncing back from a bad performance can help Allen's development. 

3 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.....can't go into bye week on two game losing streak against two AFC clubs........

Absolutely. The Bills have come a long way already. Get this win and regroup.

1 hour ago, wppete said:

I love it. Williams is not even on the field yet...his presence is known!

Edited by Rocket94
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I know we are in a “touristy” area but there are SO many Bills fans. This looks like Jacksonville did. 30,000 is the number that I heard and honestly that’s not hyperbole. It’s CRAZY

FANTASTIC!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I know we are in a “touristy” area but there are SO many Bills fans. This looks like Jacksonville did. 30,000 is the number that I heard and honestly that’s not hyperbole. It’s CRAZY

Win this game and beat the Dolphins and the Bills are 5-1 at brye.  If they beat the Eagles and Redskins at home, the Cleveland road game will be INSANE if they head there at 7-1. Half of Cleveland will be Buffalo fans, even if they don't have tickets.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

It’s was a sea of Buffalo Blue last night downtown! 

There is going to be a ton of Bills fans in the stadium. Got out here at 830 this morning. Going to be a fun day, ready for a Bills win!!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

True, BUUUUUT...

With virtually the entire AFC at 2-2, 4-1 is definitely ‘The Driver Seat’ this season. Alternatively, heading into the Bye with a 2 game losing streak dumps us into the ‘Also Rans’, a village we’re all too familiar with.

WIN! GO BILLS!!!

These are the very kind of games the Bills need to win now to turn the corner. It sets the tone later on. Good teams win these early games. 

Edited by Rocket94