Buffalo Bills to fans on game day: Behave or be gone

HOUSE

8 minutes ago, stony said:

Also insinuated that open container enforcement will be in effect. That’s something I’ve never seen. My favorite part of tailgating is the obligatory beer in hand during the walk to the gates. 

They have been doing this for a while. The under covers would stand at the kk mart lot and get people as they walked by. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, stony said:

Also insinuated that open container enforcement will be in effect. That’s something I’ve never seen. My favorite part of tailgating is the obligatory beer in hand during the walk to the gates. 

yea, i have a feeling that in just in the actual  roads, if at all ...you think they are going to ticket 60% of the fans walking to the stadium? At the very least as soon as you on Bills property no longer open containers. 

My gut will be this..you look like an idiot  who is already over served and has three beers in your habd? those are gunna be confiscated. You a fine looking upstanding citizen such as myself with two Gennys in your hand..you be fine!

3 minutes ago, eball said:

I have no problem with any of this.  Act like grownups.

as mentioned above, i think this nails it. You an idiot with a beer, its gone. You walking peacefully, you will be fine

This is Andy's way of doing PR...just like he did the rounds after the bus lot changes were announced. And Andy prolly the smartest guy at OBD, being a Slippery Rock grad and all!

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

yea, i have a feeling that in just in the actual  roads, if at all ...you think they are going to ticket 60% of the fans walking to the stadium? At the very least as soon as you on Bills property no longer open containers. 

My gut will be this..you look like an idiot  who is already over served and has three beers in your habd? those are gunna be confiscated. You a fine looking upstanding citizen such as myself with two Gennys in your hand..you be fine!

The last 2-3 years it was people on the sidewalks or street getting tickets. Once you get in the bills parking lot you should be fine. Just put a closed one in your pocket until you get there is what we have been doing

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

The last 2-3 years it was people on the sidewalks or street getting tickets. Once you get in the bills parking lot you should be fine. Just put a closed one in your pocket until you get there is what we have been doing

interesting..have never had an issue walking from Hammers...not even a glance or a nod like "yo, but that away" ..And i usually have one in hand and 1 in pocket

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

interesting..have never had an issue walking from Hammers...not even a glance or a nod like "yo, but that away" ..And i usually have one in hand and 1 in pocket

They started talking about enforcing the open container on the surrounding streets several years ago. I have come down from parking near Kettles many times with a beer since then.

Like you mentioned above I always suspected that as long as you weren't acting the drunken fool they wouldn't go out of their way to hassle you.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

The only place I ever saw them harassing anyone was at the kk mart parking lot.  But we usually park near there. They stopped my uncle with a can of Pepsi during a preseason game. 

Once we get to the block the stadium is on there hasn’t been any issue. I may be wrong but they usually block the section of road off in front of the stadium and its parking lots on both sides so maybe that area is ok? Just a guess

Edited by Not at the table Karlos
  • Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, stony said:

This has been enforced for a long time.  They probably will not issue a ticket unless you are acting stupid but I have seen many times where people have been asked to pour out what they had in their hand.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

THIS is the exact move that we have always done every visit.

No problems at all.

1 hour ago, DefenseWins said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/18/bills-warn-fans-about-behavior-ahead-of-home-opener/

OK, i know that some of our fans get carried away drinking and with their WWE antics but "DEBAUCHERY"???

Bring an extra Allen jersey if you got one. 

It may be worth your while. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadspin.com/report-from-buffalo-kiko-alonso-jersey-traded-for-blow-1459749225/amp

I never needed the Bills games to have a reason to drink and have a great time during my 20's, I could ruin another day of my life when it wasn't going to cost so much... when we went to the games we definitely drank beer and had a great time, maybe even shout at a few dolphins fans from time to time, but not to the level of stupidity I have seen the last time I was in town for a game.  I had friends with me that have never been to a Bills game whom I've been bragging to them about how awesome the tailgating experience was, and to be honest I was embarrassed.  

I get it, have fun, get a little drunk if you like, but when it degenerates to the level of burning things, guys puking alongside the road, or jumping like morons through tables, it's just plain stupid.  I haven't been to a game in Buffalo since 2013, and probably never will attend a home game again, but I have traveled to other places to see games and had a great time.  I used to go to nearly every home game when I had the least amount of money in my life, even slept out on Delaware avenue to get tickets to the playoff games of the superbowl era, but until something is done to remove the douchebag element, my home game attendance drought will continue. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DefenseWins said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/18/bills-warn-fans-about-behavior-ahead-of-home-opener/

OK, i know that some of our fans get carried away drinking and with their WWE antics but "DEBAUCHERY"???

49 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Bring an extra Allen jersey if you got one. 

It may be worth your while. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadspin.com/report-from-buffalo-kiko-alonso-jersey-traded-for-blow-1459749225/amp

Also don't forget fans openly having sex in the parking lots, finger banging in the stands, and getting caught having sex in the upper deck bathrooms.

Unfortunately "debauchery" is probably fair to say. 

3 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

They have been doing this for a while. The under covers would stand at the kk mart lot and get people as they walked by. 

From what I’ve seen, OP cops are all over this but Troopers & ECo Sheriff didn’t seem to care.

Could be different this year though.

12 minutes ago, teef said:

i'm still going to throw up on a child.  don't tell me how to live my life.

You could probably find a couple adults that would pay you for that. Hey, when opportunity knocks...

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

You're an fine looking upstanding citizen such as myself with two Gennys in your hand..you be fine!

I had to fix this abomination for you.......

Anyway, back on topic. Don't act like fools, people, and you'll be fine. And for goodness sake, drink water also!

• Haha (+1) 1