AB asks Raiders to release him on Instagram (update: Raiders oblige and release him)

Reed83HOF

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

What a spiral for this guy. Seriously he’s out of control. Whatever team signs him next needs to put a social media ban in his contract. How stupid, either shut up and play or retire and pursue the things you are fighting against 

Who in their right mind would sign him?

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

NO!  Issue a ‘positively your last chance double dare please come back’ edict.  

Subsequently followed by the trumping double dog dare

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Cruiserplayer said:

Please suspend him 4 games and take away his guarantees!!!!

I believe they now just voided the guarantees 

Just suspend him indefinitely until he decides he can play nice. Why let the baby get what he wants? Some team will be stupid enough to sign him, and he will probably end up on the Patriots playing for little and winning a title.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

If they cut him right now there will be 10+ teams immediately looking to sign him. 

This made me choke on my coffee. Don't you think the Steelers were looking to trade him for more than they finally accepted from the Raiders? Why didn't Pittsburg get more in compensation? No one wants a headache this big. Except maybe Andy Reid. who did sign T.O. But your talking about a player that is throwing his entire team and organization under the bus....2 days BEFORE the beginning of the season. A lot more teams will let him float on the waiver wire than line up to acquire his services.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Steptide said:

100% gaurentee someone signs him 

I don't know I mean he's essentially made it clear at this point that he's going to do whatever he wants and any attempt to reign him in will basically end his time on a team. That and he's really expensive.