AB asks Raiders to release him on Instagram (update: Raiders oblige and release him)

Reed83HOF

38 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Recording phone calls (private convos) is illegal in California, no?

Let alone posting them on social media.

*consults legal team*

California is 2 party consent to recording someones conversation, so AB just committed a felony most likely lol

53 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Well he said no more games there at the end lets see if that becomes a reality, I mean Jesus this guy does not seem right. But also he didn't do this himself right? So he hired someone to make a video like this? I'm not sure we dodged a bullet or a grenade at this point.

Would seem to be the case.  That's pretty professional in its production.

2 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

You're joking about Rosenhaus quitting, right?

No. You can say any pub is good pub all you want but if brown is released nobody is signing him to a big contract. Nobody. Players notice that stuff. They would think twice about signing Rosenhaus.

30 minutes ago, StHustle said:

That video was actually pretty dope!

AB honestly acts like a guy who is coked up alot. Dont ask me how I know.

This makes alot of sense and could be  part of the problem with him getting the money. Dude could just be mentally ill on his own too. The illusions of grandeur are there for sure lol

4 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

I liked the video...

Viewed from an abstract perspective as a PR video, it's very very well done.  The music, the lighting, the camera angles, the transitions.

Viewed from the perspective of an organization that is trying to put this behind them and move on.......it's a freakin' gauntlet, and that's not to mention the issue of whether Gruden gave permission for his call to be recorded thus rendering it legal under CA law (or whether he can give such permission as an employee of the Raiders organization acting as a Raiders employee)

2 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Anyone wonder if Gruden knew he was being recorded?

Oh yeah.  Big Time wonder.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

There's a logo with a name in it at the end, "Stick Talk" is how I read it.  I assume that's the video company.

I wonder if Rosenhaus knew about this 

SMDH

Your right looked it up it's a guy that's done a video for him before it looks like. Still would of been nice to link to his twitter, Instagram, or any other way he does business.

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Viewed from an abstract perspective as a PR video, it's very very well done.  The music, the lighting, the camera angles, the transitions.

Viewed from the perspective of an organization that is trying to put this behind them and move on.......it's a freakin' gauntlet, and that's not to mention the issue of whether Gruden gave permission for his call to be recorded thus rendering it legal under CA law (or whether he can give such permission as an employee of the Raiders organization acting as a Raiders employee)

Oh yeah.  Big Time wonder.

I don’t think anyone involved really cares about the taping.

Viewed another way it could be looked at as a mercurial, talented individual trying to put closure on an absurd situation by folding it into his brand.  Times have changed, that’s for sure.  I’m not defending the guy - but I don’t see this video as a big deal.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MJS said:

Even if Gruden is fine with it, I bet Mayock is fuming. Mayock seems to be a professional and actually cares how the organization is perceived. Gruden does not.

With regard to this situation, what has Gruden said  (or done)  on the record that makes you think that?

2 minutes ago, MJS said:

Even if Gruden is fine with it, I bet Mayock is fuming. Mayock seems to be a professional and actually cares how the organization is perceived. Gruden does not.

Right now it seems like Maycock has had his legs cut from under him. This whole situation is making him look like the GM in name only.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

With regard to this situation, what has Gruden said  (or done)  on the record that makes you think that?

He laughed and said he thought the video was awesome. He has ignored all of Brown's crap and didn't want him suspended, even after he threatened Mayock and flipped out. He doesn't care, he just wants him on the field.

• Like (+1) 1