AB asks Raiders to release him on Instagram (update: Raiders oblige and release him)

Reed83HOF

3 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Oh man - AB posted this on Youtube...

Watch it before it comes down - it contains taped phone calls with Gruden

Well he said no more games there at the end lets see if that becomes a reality, I mean Jesus this guy does not seem right. But also he didn't do this himself right? So he hired someone to make a video like this? I'm not sure we dodged a bullet or a grenade at this point.

His ego won’t let him ignore the media and all the negativity surrounding his “brand” and it will just feed on itself as it continues. He thinks he’s being portrayed as a “villain” which means he sees himself as the victim in all of this. Somebody need to reach him and fast. 

1 minute ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I really want Brown to play because I am looking forward to seeing him meltdown on the field.

It will be delicious.

I think between the lines is the only safe place for him where he won’t melt down. Then again...

Wow..... How do you not dump this guy immediately? I'd be so pissed if I were Gruden and he posted my phone call to him and made it look like the Raiders are the problem and not him. This is has gone on to now embarrassing the entire organization. You have cause to let him go now and recoup the entire 30 million bonus. If you keep him on, how does the coach walk into the locker room tomorrow and not look like AB's b*tch.

Edited by Bills Juggernaut
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, MJS said:

You know, the production quality of his video is pretty good. I wonder if he has considered a career in marketing.

This IS the marketing career. He's marketing himself the way so many others have before him: any publicity is good publicity.

Those around him, like the company who made the video, see a HUGE opportunity to make a buck.

25 minutes ago, K-9 said:

His ego won’t let him ignore the media and all the negativity surrounding his “brand” and it will just feed on itself as it continues. He thinks he’s being portrayed as a “villain” which means he sees himself as the victim in all of this. Somebody need to reach him and fast. 

let the witch burn

Anyone else get chills listening to the video? This whole situation is getting out of hand. Hard to tell where AB is mentally, but it sure doesn't seem to have anything to do with a football field. I agree with other posts. The dude needs some serious intervention immediately. 

31 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Recording phone calls (private convos) is illegal in California, no?

Let alone posting them on social media.

*consults legal team*

yes, it is illegal in Cali  - both parties need to consent. AB is punching his ticket off the Raiders and I'm sure he'll try to play it like he is "misunderstood"

• Like (+1) 1