Bills sign S Maurice Alexander

junior

21 hours ago, Dat said:

If I told you the plural of beef is beeves and they were out having beeves on weck would you believe me?

Take the red pill.

Multiple beefs is called Bau.

I have bau with many dudes in that crew.

Now you know.

Edited by gregor7777

Just now, richardb1952 said:

So the "S" is optional?

No, it's should never be used.  It's only used in informal speaking.  It's "I want five CUPS of coffee," not "I want five COFFEES." 

I see one deer.

I see six deer.  Never an "S."

I see a herd of deer.

2 hours ago, Seoulful Soul said:

No, it's should never be used.  It's only used in informal speaking.  It's "I want five CUPS of coffee," not "I want five COFFEES." 

I see one deer.

I see six deer.  Never an "S."

I see a herd of deer.

Listen buddy, I don't know how things are done in Seoul, but around here we take our coffees seriously..ever been in a tree stand in Janurary in Buffalo? I don't care how many heads of deers you find, its always a roll of the dices. but coffees and warm clothings are musts. Know what I mean? That is the best advices I could give ya

Edited by BuffAlone

On 3/20/2019 at 6:23 AM, gregor7777 said:

Multiple deers is called Dau.

There were seven dau on the road today.

Now you know.

Not true. A Dau is a female deer in Switzerland, I lernt that at an early age at the picture show:

"Dau a deer, a female deer"

Just now, oldmanfan said:

Didn't think they needed help at safety.  But he's a big special teams guy too.

You look at what's going on and you start to think the new coaches for ST and OL have looked at a lot of film and decided the incumbents stink.

I think Bush and Alexander represent about as good a set of depth safeties as a team can have.

• Like (+1) 1

Highest card in Madden is a 74 overall gold card... Since I don't have any REAL knowledge on him, I'm just gonna go with my Madden scouting n say he's trash...

Some of you guys watch too much damn football... I love you for it don't get me wrong cuz TBD is where I come to find out about player's pros and cons but damn, like, how the hell do y'all know about a Maurice Alexander? 

Edited by HuSeYiN_NYC
  • Haha (+1) 3

10 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

Not true. A Dau is a female deer in Switzerland, I lernt that at an early age at the picture show:

"Dau a deer, a female deer"

Dau, a ray, a female dear, ray a drop of golden light. I remember this as a kid (not a young goat).

13 hours ago, Seoulful Soul said:

Deer is a non-count noun, like water, smoke, and fish.  "S" is not required.

So instead of saying "that car smokes alot" we should say "that car smoke alot"? Or "that guy chain smoke"? Sounds weird