10 Year Anniversary of Signing T.O.

I remember being underwhelmed due to his age at the time. Like your wife saying she's bought you a Ferrari for Valentines and then you go out to the drive and see it's got 300,000 miles on the clock. 

Of course being a desperate Bills fan I was still sort of grateful 

1 hour ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

I believe it was an end around he ran in for a TD. Near miss on a long ball earlier in the game if I remember correctly. 

I think you're correct.  And if I remember, that was the first pass thrown to him in that game and the fans (at least in the section I was in) really got on him.

2 hours ago, Zaso Art Designs said:

10 Years ago today the Bills signed Terrell Owens. I remember that day. 

https://twitter.com/buffalobills/status/1103680743472066563

When you can still remember the day the Bills signed OJ, TO seems like recent history.

But it's been 10 years already?  Damn, my life is slipping by fast.   I'm starting to worry the Bills won't win a SB during my allotted time on Earth.

My brother, a Dolphins fan, called me. He said:

"Joe, if there was one player in the entire NFL that you didn't want on your team, who would it be?"

"Terrell Owens. No doubt."

"Turn on the TV to any sports station right now."

"Fudge!" Only I didn't say fudge. I said the word, the big one. The queen mother of all dirty words. the F--- word.

8 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Just another diva wr making an uneventful payday stop for 1 year in Buffalo.  5 TDs & 800 yards, hardly a great year. Nothing to see here folks. Just another snake oil move by Russ.

What does it say about the current state of the Bills WR position that we would actually see a massive improvement if we saw those numbers out of a WR next season. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

What does it say about the current state of the Bills WR position that we would actually see a massive improvement if we saw those numbers out of a WR next season. 

150 more yards than what Zay just had as our leading WR... 10 years later in a pass happy NFL.   

Completely embarrassing production from that position.  Bring TO back!

2 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Just another diva wr making an uneventful payday stop for 1 year in Buffalo.  5 TDs & 800 yards, hardly a great year. Nothing to see here folks. Just another snake oil move by Russ.

I thought T O had a pretty good year for the Bills and behaved himself. Not to mention the Bills QB play that year was awful.

Edited by Turk71

I worked on some content for the ESPYs last year, and got to meet him. He seemed weirdly suspicious of my Bills hat, but he shook my hand.

I loved him as a Bill. I remember watching him full-on sprint down the sideline to block a corner (which he did) for another WR-- I don't remember the game, or the other WR. But, I do remember the effort, and speed.

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

My brother, a Dolphins fan, called me. He said:

"Joe, if there was one player in the entire NFL that you didn't want on your team, who would it be?"

"Terrell Owens. No doubt."

"Turn on the TV to any sports station right now."

"Fudge!" Only I didn't say fudge. I said the word, the big one. The queen mother of all dirty words. the F--- word.

Future comp pick?

Oh and if your brother is a Phish fan there is something wrong with your gene pool.  Perhaps he is adopted?

On 3/8/2019 at 10:43 AM, Limeaid said:

Future comp pick?

Oh and if your brother is a Phish fan there is something wrong with your gene pool.  Perhaps he is adopted?

When he was three we were watching a game with my grandfather, a die hard fan from day one. My brother commented that he liked the Dolphin logo. If my grandfather would have just let it go, he'd probably be a Bills fan. But my grandfather said "You better not root for the Dolphins." So just because he thought it was funny, he started rooting for the Dolphins and never stopped.

On 3/7/2019 at 1:02 PM, Turk71 said:

I thought T O had a pretty good year for the Bills and behaved himself. Not to mention the Bills QB play that year was awful.

If 5 TDs does it for you from a so called HOF #1 we that mediocrity has officially settled in to this organization and its fans. At least our #2 wr (Zay) had 7 TDs and might still be improving? TO's one and done was nothing exceptional.