Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust ( Update: Kraft legal team accused of lying in court)

YoloinOhio

So big deal, a fifteen minute "interlude" between leaving home and catching a flight to KC.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26078163/patriots-owner-robert-kraft-officially-charged-first-degree-solicitation-prostitute

What part of "...categorically deny..." seems to bump up against that video tape, eh?

Edited by Keukasmallies

I guess we can tax billionaires a little more.  Serviced in the morning by an illegal Chinese ‘masseuse’  in Florida then hop on a private jet to attend the AFC championship game in KC later that afternoon.  Kraft must’ve been going there a lot if he did this the morning of the AFC championship game.  

2 hours ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Morning of the AFC Championship game?! That makes this like.. Kraft's gross Patriots good luck ritual. Bleh.

This beats Jim Kelly having to throw up before a big game.

6 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

the scarlet letter has been planted and shall remain for life.  the humor is the IDIOTS who support the trade.  

Please don't pretend (at lease with me) that there isn't concern over the slave trade. 

I have mentioned it a few times.   

This is a National Emergency.  

other than taking a girl out on a date

I have never paid for sex and laugh at anyone that does. 

I am not pretending ANYTHING is remotely humorous about this and haven’t ever or in this pointless thread. I even asked YOLO if he thought it was funny since the opening post comment looked to be some veiled attempt at humor, to which he hasn’t replied. You will have to look elsewhere for the idiots who have supported this type of endeavor. Either Sweden or Norway has put a big dent in the prostitution business by going after the Johns and not the victims. Scarlet letters don’t mean much....

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

So we have proof he was deflating balls before the AFCC... again. 

Sex trafficking is absolutely hilarious to you isn’t it?

On 2/23/2019 at 1:51 PM, sodbuster said:

Read the room. Everybody is worried about this being moved to PPP, and here you come with comments that not only will get this moved, but are totally useless to the discussion.

You make it sound like Bill is working for ESPN trying to redirect the conversation.  The entire thread should be pruned of the political stuff from both sides of the isle.  When I would post something like that I'd get a warning/mute but others continued making similar comments.

On 2/23/2019 at 9:10 PM, ColdFront_USAF said:

They aren't all like that. Where I live at the moment these kinds of places are pretty common. The girls are all there by choice, and some of the bigger places (soapy bath houses) are run by the Yakuza, so the girls are paid relatively well and go home at the end of the day. It's a totally different situation when people are taking advantage of legal immigrants. They take their passports/visas and essentially force them to stay there and "work". I'm guessing having what is essentially slave labor, including possible child slaves, is what causes the police to justify putting the time and money into investigating this. 

There have been a number of laymakers in Washington reported to do this with help.   They take away passports and make them work as domestic servants effectively serfs.  I am surprised there are not "degrees" listed in these type of crimes but those prosecuting want lump them all together to increase pressure rather than aiming at the worst of them.  This country was build with this type of labor with those coming promising to repay for transportation, etc.  There is a difference between those kidnapped and forced into it and those who do it for financial gain but it is all lumped together.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, iinii said:

I am not pretending ANYTHING is remotely humorous about this and haven’t ever or in this pointless thread. I even asked YOLO if he thought it was funny since the opening post comment looked to be some veiled attempt at humor, to which he hasn’t replied. You will have to look elsewhere for the idiots who have supported this type of endeavor. Either Sweden or Norway has put a big dent in the prostitution business by going after the Johns and not the victims. Scarlet letters don’t mean much....

Lighten up Francis. We have threads here all the time with the “ Hitler” guy, included one about the dude who played him just died. Does that mean everyone thinks the atrocities Hitler committed are funny? 

Not one one person on the board thinks sex trafficking is funny. But as of now, you have ZERO clue if trafficking was involved or not, or to what extent. 

I and others here here have been directly affected by the horrible acts committed by priests, and I will continue to make jokes about that as well. It does not mean I am insensitive to the victims , it means sometimes humor can be our best medicine. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, iinii said:

I’m sorry if I didn’t respond to something. I didn’t see it. I’m a jerk. Always have been. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Lighten up Francis. We have threads here all the time with the “ Hitler” guy, included one about the dude who played him just died. Does that mean everyone thinks the atrocities Hitler committed are funny? 

Not one one person on the board thinks sex trafficking is funny. But as of now, you have ZERO clue if trafficking was involved or not, or to what extent. 

I and others here here have been directly affected by the horrible acts committed by priests, and I will continue to make jokes about that as well. It does not mean I am insensitive to the victims , it means sometimes humor can be our best medicine. 

So to be clear, it is not funny but “we” are going to make jokes about it. Odd coping strategy you have. Wonder if all the exploited go home and yuck it up after a hard day’s night? 

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m sorry if I didn’t respond to something. I didn’t see it. I’m a jerk. Always have been. 

Do you have daughters, wife? I know you have a mother. Do you joke with them about sexual exploitation?

8 minutes ago, iinii said:

So to be clear, it is not funny but “we” are going to make jokes about it. Odd coping strategy you have. Wonder if all the exploited go home and yuck it up after a hard day’s night? 

Do you have daughters, wife? I know you have a mother. Do you joke with them about sexual exploitation?

200.gif

7 minutes ago, iinii said:

So to be clear, yesI  make and many others make jokes about just about anything., even things that are .not comfortable .As I said, the priest stuff affects me directly in more ways than one..And yes, I make jokes about it all the time. And that  stuff I am 100% , unequivocally positive it happened and I  know the circumstances around it.  Two things you have no clue about in this situation..aka Jussie Smollet.

Your post reeks of faux outrage

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

A police officer stopped Kraft’s car as he left on January 19 and the officer asking Kraft, who was a passenger, for identification. Kraft produced a Massachusetts drivers license.

and then he went back the following day. 

Just because he has billions doesn't mean he has much common sense. I know plenty of very smart people, but when it comes to common sense, they come up well short.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Its still too early to know who these women are... BUT I've seen two different sentences   on said 6 months and $5K fine the other - 

If convicted, Kraft faces up to one year in jail for each count, but generally such cases are settled with a fine and community service. He also would be required to attend a class on the dangers of prostitution and human trafficking.