Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust ( Update: Kraft legal team accused of lying in court)

YoloinOhio

16 minutes ago, thunderingsquid said:

It's the 

P an

A sian

T rafficking by

R ich

I diots   and

O ld 

T wits

way!

...allegedly ?

allegedly 

lol

21 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Tom, you know you are the only one for me since my dear wife did nearly a decade ago.  

Don't be upset.  I won't do it again, I promise! 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

With a 58 year-old sex slave.  For $100.  Amazing indeed, and disgusting.

I think he's living out some kind of dirty, blue collar fantasy/filth kink. 

Either that or he and his rich buddies are competing to out do one another with cheap, low brow pursuits.  I bet he texted Jerry Jones immediately after

"Just got a handy from an old oriental who smelled like cabbage in a strip mall with 2 cash for gold stores, a gun store, and an Arby's LOL!!!! #SoMiddleClass"

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

I think he's living out some kind of dirty, blue collar fantasy/filth kink. 

Either that or he and his rich buddies are competing to out do one another with cheap, low brow pursuits.  I bet he texted Jerry Jones immediately after

"Just got a handy from an old oriental who smelled like cabbage in a strip mall with 2 cash for gold stores, a gun store, and an Arby's LOL!!!! #SoMiddleClass"

I was curious so I checked, no Arby's but there is an Outback and a pizza place....

https://goo.gl/maps/w1hbHVeeBb72

2 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Dinner for Spunks

Related image

4 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

I was curious so I checked, no Arby's but there is an Outback and a pizza place....

https://goo.gl/maps/w1hbHVeeBb72

i like how there's a restaurant simply called "food shack" and the employee in front looks like she wants to kill herself.  also a dentist next door.  that plaza really is a one stop shop.

edit:  there's also a place called chubby salmon.

Edited by teef

On 2/24/2019 at 5:58 PM, Augie said:

Cool! What was the name of the nail place next to Krafts hanky panky shop. It should be easy, because EVERY strip center in America has a nail place in it. Often Vietnamese, but it varies. 

OK, sorry to reignite this...

Edited by OJ Tom

21 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

So to be clear, yesI  make and many others make jokes about just about anything., even things that are .not comfortable .As I said, the priest stuff affects me directly in more ways than one..And yes, I make jokes about it all the time. And that  stuff I am 100% , unequivocally positive it happened and I  know the circumstances around it.  Two things you have no clue about in this situation..aka Jussie Smollet.

Your post reeks of faux outrage

Yours reeks of bs

On 2/25/2019 at 11:38 AM, Doc said:

Why?  Is getting your nails done illegal?

The act of soliciting sex is REALLY, REALLY minor in the grand scheme of things. Who cares about transactional sex between consenting adults?

While anything sexual is naturally more salacious and interesting, slave labor is slave labor whether it be sex or manicures. Forced sex is slightly worse, but not the crux of the problem.

4 minutes ago, BillsSB2020 said:

The act of soliciting sex is REALLY, REALLY minor in the grand scheme of things. Who cares about transactional sex between consenting adults?

While anything sexual is naturally more salacious and interesting, slave labor is slave labor whether it be sex or manicures. Forced sex is slightly worse, but not the crux of the problem.

Slightly worse??? 

Yea doing nails is almost the same as giving someone a bj against your will. 

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

If someone actually bothers to read the thread, you would clearly see that I am referring to the idea that Kraft should automatically KNOW that the massage place was filled with sex slaves (it wasn't), and I stated that people are being exploited in various ways all around us, and pointed out that women are often hiring the VERY SAME women at nail salons for low cost salon treatments, and that often the customers are fully aware that they are receiving service from technicians that are being exploited.

I also stated that most massage parlors are connected to nail salons, and this was contested. These 2 businesses being closely linked .

Did I say ALL nail salons are connected to massage parlors? NO

Did I say getting cheap nail service is illegal, and equal to receiving illegal sexual favors? NO

I think it was pretty clear that I wasn't making those claims, yet some here somehow managed to imply that I had in fact made those claims. 

Edited by OJ Tom
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

If someone actually bothers to read the thread, you would clearly see that I am referring to the idea that Kraft should automatically KNOW that the massage place was filled with sex slaves (it wasn't), and I stated that people are being exploited in various ways all around us, and pointed out that women are often hiring the VERY SAME women at nail salons for low cost salon treatments, and that often the customers are fully aware that they are receiving service from technicians that are being exploited.

I also stated that most massage parlors are connected to nail salons, and this was contested. I am right about these 2 business being closely linked.

Did I say getting cheap nail service is illegal, and equal to receiving illegal sexual favors? NO

I think it was pretty clear that I wasn't making those claims, yet some here somehow managed to imply that I had in fact made those claims. I don't know if they were serious, or disingenuous, or just stupid. 

I wasn't talking to you and I have read the whole thread. Otherwise I would have pointed out the things you said instead. 

I never said you made any claims about what had happened or speculated on what was going on.  Just pointing out that one person's opinion that being forced to do nails vs giving someone head is only "slightly worse". 

Edited by The Wiz

3 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I wasn't talking to you and I have read the whole thread. Otherwise I would have pointed out the things you said instead. 

I never said you made any claims about what had happened or speculated on what was going on.  Just pointing out that one person's opinion that being forced to do nails vs giving someone head is only slightly worse. 

I KNOW. I am giving a general response to the variety of attacks I received.

My apologies, I have removed your quote from my response.

Edited by OJ Tom

26 minutes ago, BillsSB2020 said:

Yes. I stand by what I said. What they are FORCED to do under threat of death is not the MAIN issue. It's the FORCED labor itself.

So tell me. 

Would you rather give 1 person head or do 10 sets of nails? 

Against your will of course. 

6 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

All good. 

Edited by The Wiz

23 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

So tell me. 

I take your point, and my usage of the word slightly was short sighted. It's worse. Not just slightly. Overall, I was positing that we ought to focus on the big picture and not just the salacious. The authorities are doing just that.

2 hours ago, OJ Tom said:

I also stated that most massage parlors are connected to nail salons, and this was contested. These 2 businesses being closely linked .

I think it was pretty clear that I wasn't making those claims, yet some here somehow managed to imply that I had in fact made those claims. 

Dude, you shouldn't have said those things that you said.  Not cool. 

Have some class and apologize to the board.

2 hours ago, OJ Tom said:

So how long have you been in the human trafficking biz?

7 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

You guys are mean.

There may have been a little misunderstanding on a controversial topic about some of your posts. I don’t think both those guys are mean, but I’m not naming names. 

Right now. 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, The Wiz said:

So tell me. 

All good. 

Well you would be giving 10 people head, or doing 10 sets of nails. 1:1 ratio

4 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Never thought I would see a 50 page thread on here about a dude getting a rub and tug.  

Really cant fathom what could still be getting discussed to drive this to 50 pages already.  

Has nothing to do with a rub and tug, more to do with rich people doing illegal things and probably getting away with it 

Edited by Boca BIlls

13 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

Has nothing to do with a rub and tug, more to do with rich people doing illegal things and probably getting away with it 

Huh?  Rich people getting away with illegal things?  

First, most the people visiting rub and tugs aren’t rich, so this has nothing to do with “rich people”.  

Second this is just a misdemeanor offense and not a big deal.

The “rich” guy didn’t get away with it, he got charged.  

So your statement seems flawed considering he’s rich and is one of the very few who use them regularly who didn’t get away with it.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Huh?  Rich people getting away with illegal things?  

First, most the people visiting rub and tugs aren’t rich, so this has nothing to do with “rich people”.  

Second this is just a misdemeanor offense and not a big deal.

The “rich” guy didn’t get away with it, he got charged.  

So your statement seems flawed considering he’s rich and is one of the very few who use them regularly who didn’t get away with it.

He is sitting safely in his house while the other guys who don't have as much money as him atre already charged processed and had warrants if they weren't. 

So yes this is about the rich, always was, always will be. If Kraft wasn't rich you would have never of even heard of this sting operation.

Edited by Boca BIlls

47 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

He is sitting safely in his house while the other guys who don't have as much money as him atre already charged processed and had warrants if they weren't. 

So yes this is about the rich, always was, always will be. If Kraft wasn't rich you would have never of even heard of this sting operation.

We would have, but the story would have gone stale the next day.   

Or mentioned in connection of sex other slave cases in other states. 

17 of these men will serve some time. The rich folks will send lawyers and jet to a new location to get serviced.  

the one think they can't avoid is the public humiliation of them being so stupid..   

10 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Never thought I would see a 50 page thread on here about a dude getting a rub and tug.  

Really cant fathom what could still be getting discussed to drive this to 50 pages already.  

How many pages was the Shady's ex-GF thread?

• Haha (+1) 1

Watching them test waters of conditional morality and situational morality.  Not all the girls now were confined and imprisoned to the massage parlor.  Yup, that makes things so much better when he frequented the establishment.  Burner cellular phone to know when girls came in and burner credit cards to keep it anonymous.  With another Boston billionaires hitting the front page I think Bob Kraft is a rolling and talking stone.  

6 hours ago, Doc said:

How many pages was the Shady's ex-GF thread?

for a second I was  :huh:

then I remembered ......   Which ex-GF thread??   all of them were way toooooo long. 

Christ how many hundred pages did FAKE Dunkirk Don get?  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

14 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

foe a second I was  :huh:

then I remembered ......   Which ex-GF thread??   all of them were way toooooo long. 

Christ how many hundred pages did FAKE Dunkirk Don get?  

because there was so much outrage on how he was being, "bullied" at first.  it was insane.  

13 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Are you kidding? This topic has it all. Conflict (rich vs. poor), humor (some posters think this is funny), envy (after all it is the Patriots) and there is the notion that it pertains to football. There is hope this brings down the dynasty and helps the Bills return to relevance. So.......

6 minutes ago, iinii said:

Are you kidding? This topic has it all. Conflict (rich vs. poor), humor (some posters think this is funny), envy (after all it is the Patriots) and there is the notion that it pertains to football. There is hope this brings down the dynasty and helps the Bills return to relevance. So.......

What's not funny about a 76-year old billionaire dropping by an Asian massage parlor for 15 minutes to get a BJ?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1