Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust ( Update: Kraft legal team accused of lying in court)

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Well that's interesting. Bigger name than a multibillionaire owner of the most successful franchise in recent history. Hmm. Who would qualify as bigger than that? Almost has to be major politician doesn't it? I guess maybe athletes are more famous but kraft is certainly more wealthy and powerful

Him and Trump are good friends...

3 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Got to give him credit, at 79 to be able to go see a hooker!

Likely anyone under 60 won't understand this!

One of the dudes arrested, named Young, was born in 1934, so he is 85. He probably likes to have the young ones there call him "Great, great, grandaddy."

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Well that's interesting. Bigger name than a multibillionaire owner of the most successful franchise in recent history. Hmm. Who would qualify as bigger than that? Almost has to be major politician doesn't it? I guess maybe athletes are more famous but kraft is certainly more wealthy and powerful

Bon Jovi?

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

Him and Trump are good friends...

I intentionally didn't go there, but if it's a politician it's not a city councilman or a state senator.

6 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Bon Jovi?

I imagine Mr. Jovi doesn't need to pay for that service as he could have walked into the bww next door and had half a dozen housewives fighting for the privilege.

Edited by That's No Moon

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

as much as I was against his run for the team ownership, I don't see him messing with little asian girls.

groupies come cheap and much less scandal.

I would have never expected Kraft either.

5 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

I intentionally didn't go there, but if it's a politician it's not a city councilman or a state senator.

I don't imagine Mr. Jovi doesn't need to pay for that service as he could have walked into the bww next door and had half a dozen housewives fighting for the privilege.

I'm not going to speculate on Bon Jovi but there were some pretty nasty rumors back in the 1980's about him.  When you get the money that Kraft has you tend to feel invincible and no shame in your desires.

Just now, RochesterRob said:

I'm not going to speculate on Bon Jovi but there were some pretty nasty rumors back in the 1980's about him.  When you get the money that Kraft has you tend to feel invincible and no shame in your desires.

I guess the other part of it is I don't see him as a bigger name than Kraft. 

37 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Yep. Social media is just the amplifier of many things...including our collective self-righteousness.

I think one of the problems is that after publicly declaring their opinions (on just about everything, and anything), the posts are permanently documented (or can be), so people just dig in deeper, grasping for anything to save face, or cling to the thinnest shred of an argument to avoid admitting they were wrong. And of course, you virtually NEVER see someone come back and post "I was wrong about ____", at best they will just avoid the topic. 

Edited by OJ Tom

28 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

I’m telling you all, it’s Belichick!

He hangs out in Jupiter FL, and his boat is docked there...

https://www.boston.com/sports/new-england-patriots/2017/04/17/bill-belichick-celebrated-his-65th-birthday-in-florida-with-girlfriend-linda-holliday

2 minutes ago, The Senator said:

https://www.boston.com/sports/new-england-patriots/2017/04/17/bill-belichick-celebrated-his-65th-birthday-in-florida-with-girlfriend-linda-holliday

Does the tire tube tied on the back belong to Tom?

• Like (+1) 1

I went through a couple pages of responses and didn't see this, so I'll say it.  If someone already mentioned it, I apologize.  This was not just prostitution.  The girls in this massage parlor were bought and paid for by the owners and brought to this establishment against their will.  So it's not just engaging in an act with a prostitute, it's supporting human trafficking and the sex slave industry.  The only thing we don't know for certain is whether or not he knew about how the girls were procured for this business.   Good job Mr. Kraft.  We have always heard what a fine upstanding many you are.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Virgil said:

As I said in my original post, we don’t have all the facts and there could be two very different realities occurring. 

Hey...this is America. We don't have time for facts. We have deadlines to make and stories to tell and dammit,  people don't click on stories titled "Nothing to see here. Everyone go home."

We must speculate and adjudicate while we necessitate to facilitate how Ejacugate is a horror of horrors and the only way to prognosticate as to the reality of his fate is to question unabashedly if Kraft is a pawn of Jussie Smollett and his Nigerian castmate!

6 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Truly am shocked that none of Kraft’s billions could find a way to keep this little news nugget from coming out...

Next week, the Jupiter police will issue a statement saying it was all a mistake.  Next fall, a chartered jet will pick up the entire Jupiter police department in Florida, fly them to all Patriot home games, and return the officers afterwards.  ?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Senator said:

It ain't Belichick. He's immune to basic biological desires. Like a robot. 

I don't want to get too crazy with the conspiracy theories and all....but I think Kraft is being blackmailed and this is basically a punishment for something else.

The "bigger name" could be in the same boat.

Probably all leads back to Russia.

?

2 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

It ain't Belichick. He's immune to basic biological desires. Like a robot. 

I don't want to get too crazy with the conspiracy theories and all....but I think Kraft is being blackmailed and this is basically a punishment for something else.

The "bigger name" could be in the same boat.

Probably all leads back to Russia.

?

I doubt it even though the media would love to use him to get to Trump.  The cops said that they have video evidence that they will be expected to produce in short order.  Otherwise, they would not have a basis on which to file charges.