Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust ( Update: Kraft legal team accused of lying in court)

YoloinOhio

All of these PGA golfers live in Jupiter FL:

Dustin Johnson.

Justin Thomasthe.

Brooks Koepka.

Tiger Woods.

Jack Nicklaus.

Ryder Cuppers.

Rory McIlroy.

Rickie Fowler.

Greg Norman.

Gary Player.

Ernie Els.

Nick Price. 

Edited by PIZ
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Billsmisery said:

Thats crazy lots of talent there. Not to sound like a jerk, but does this have something to do with the topic? I didn't see any mention of PGA players unless I'm missing something thanks 

The PGA players all live in Jupiter FL.

Kraft was charged with paying for sexual services at Orchids of Asia Day Spa in Jupiter FL. 

Supposedly someone more important than Kraft was charged too.  Thought it might be one of these PGA guys.

Edited by PIZ
  • Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, PIZ said:

The PGA players all live in Juniper FL.

Kraft was charged with paying for sexual services at Orchids of Asia Day Spa in Juniper FL. 

Supposedly someone more important than Kraft was charged too.  Thought it might be one of these PGA guys.

hopefully not O’Leary’s grandpa!!!

40 minutes ago, PIZ said:

All of these PGA golfers live in Juniper FL:

Dustin Johnson.

Justin Thomasthe.

Brooks Koepka.

Tiger Woods.

Jack Nicklaus.

Ryder Cuppers.

Rory McIlroy.

Rickie Fowler.

Greg Norman.

Gary Player.

Ernie Els.

Nick Price. 

Is that near Jupiter?

3 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I'm curious to see what becomes of this as far as what the repercussions will be from the NFL. You guys remember a few years back when the NBA made the Clippers owner( I believe that was the team) basically remove himself as the owner(if I remember correctly). My memory is a little shady on this so not sure what exactly happened and don't feel like looking it up to see.

But I remember he faced some pretty hefty repercussions and wonder if it's possible we see something similar happen with Kraft. Probably won't be as bad. If I remember correctly it had something to do with racial talk. Considering this issue with Kraft isn't racial, it may not be as bad. Still curious to see how this all plays out myself.

Donald Sterling because he is a racist.

I think banishment is warranted in Kraft's case. Not just because I'm a Bills fan, but because this is just despicable behavior.

His son can take over. That's fine, but the senior Kraft needs to go. The dude is only a detriment to the NFL at this point.

Another example, as mentioned in this thread, is Richardson of the Carolina Panthers. Had to sell the team after sexual harassment charges.

4 hours ago, #34fan said:

Prostitution is illegal within the city limits of Las Vegas.

It would be horrible for tourism.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Augie said:

Maybe think of more than yourself??? 

Trying to understand people can be a wickedly difficult task. 

(Read that in a Good Will Hunting voice, if you can.) 

Well when you protect peoples rights then they really have nothing to truely fear. Now do they.  That means when somebody steals from them they still get arrested because that would be violating their rights.  As a matter of fact when someone breaks into their home they can shoot them and not worry about getting arrested for exercising their right.

12 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

Well that's interesting. Bigger name than a multibillionaire owner of the most successful franchise in recent history. Hmm. Who would qualify as bigger than that? Almost has to be major politician doesn't it? I guess maybe athletes are more famous but kraft is certainly more wealthy and powerful

Tom Brady.  I hope.

7 hours ago, WideNine said:

Truth.

And I for one, will raise a glass to Mr. Kraft (and his willie) for lighting a candle in the darkest hours of my off season.

Oh to be a fly on the wall for that NFL owners emergency conference call with Goodell. 

Maybe Goodell wont be available because he is the Bigger name.  One can dream cant they.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, PIZ said:

The PGA players all live in Jupiter FL.

Kraft was charged with paying for sexual services at Orchids of Asia Day Spa in Jupiter FL. 

Nick O'Leary you know hes Jack Nicklaus' grandson.?

19 hours ago, Leonhart2017 said:

When you have that much money why not just get the legal prostiutes? AKA gold diggers?

Because they eventually try to take half.

19 hours ago, dezertbill said:

How crazy the news can get.

I'm listing to the Fox affiliate here in Las Vegas and they presented it like he was "involved in a prostitution and sex trafficking ring that he is being arrested for".

It came  across like he was running it.  Although the anchors aren't sport's savvy, they kind of have to do better than that.  

Sounds like police were running a sting and he happened to be caught up in it.  Not running it.

I feel bad for the guy.  He lost his wife years ago and you never know how lonely one can get, regardless of how much money you have.  This isn't an indictment on his character.  Just poor judgement.

Found a Patriot Lurker guys.  

In all seriousness if he didnt know they didnt have a choice and that is the case then this thing is way overblown (NPI)

Edited by formerlyofCtown

10 hours ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

What we have here is a 77 yr old man that undoubtedly went to an asian massage parlor for a handy.

You know, none of this had to happen had Kraft not lurked at ‘Off the Wall’, and read the thread about ‘Abducted in Plain Sight’.  A little suggestion about digital gratification, he’s off to the Jupiter ‘rub and tug’, and Buffalo Bills fans have delivered the first blow to the evil empire, in a most unusual way...?

8 hours ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

Let he, who has not wet his willy in a Chinese prostitute, cast the first stone...

Havnt tried Asian buffets yet.?

8 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

He is going to get smeared all across the country by just about everybody. The jokes will never stop, this one life choice is going to be dragged on forever and I'm going to enjoy every second of it.

My drive him to drink.

more

If thats possible

Edited by formerlyofCtown

From his house to here is a solid 40 mins, I thought Ralph was cheap but I guess Robert Kraft wins that title. All in the name to save a few hundred bucks....

These girls average 8 men a day, and they have footage of him in the act since they bugged the place! I hope no one hacks the police archives fir that one....

8 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

He is going to get smeared all across the country by just about everybody. The jokes will never stop, this one life choice is going to be dragged on forever and I'm going to enjoy every second of it.

He’s 77 years old so 

How does one face parents, children, spouse and other important people in life after arrogantly claiming to not be involved in an activity when there is video tape of ones direct personal involvement?  (Of course, this presumes the accusers are truthful enforcers of the law and not just closet Bills fans trying to stifle guffaws and fist bumping every person in sight.)

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, formerlyofCtown said:
20 hours ago, dezertbill said:

I'm listing to the Fox affiliate here in Las Vegas and they presented it like he was "involved in a prostitution and sex trafficking ring that he is being arrested for".

It came  across like he was running it.  Although the anchors aren't sport's savvy, they kind of have to do better than that.  

Sounds like police were running a sting and he happened to be caught up in it.  Not running it.

I feel bad for the guy.  He lost his wife years ago and you never know how lonely one can get, regardless of how much money you have.  This isn't an indictment on his character.  Just poor judgement.

It's more than poor judgement when his minions issue a statement that he categorically was not involved.  From that point on, it's plain old arrogance in my way of thinking.  

What happened to taking responsibility for one's actions?

1 hour ago, formerlyofCtown said:

I cant wait to see what Bruschi has to say. 

I heard him yesterday, he is clinging to Krafts statement like a baby clings to blankie.

7 minutes ago, Keukasmallies said:

How does one face parents, children, spouse and other important people in life after arrogantly claiming to not be involved in an activity when there is video tape of ones direct personal involvement?  (Of course, this presumes the accusers are truthful enforcers of the law and not just closet Bills fans trying to stifle guffaws and fist bumping every person in sight.)

he never claimed the act did not take place, he claimed he was not involved in any criminal activity. 

You know, he paid his money to the person out front for a message, went into the room and the woamn gave the best message of his life so he paid her another $100 as a tip...and from there they just had a natural attraction to each other, had a private room..and what happens between two consenting adults where no money is exchanged for said acts is not illegal, its just consensual sex 

Big difference between saying "not involved in illegal activity" and "not involved in the  act."

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I heard him yesterday, he is clinging to Krafts statement like a baby clings to blankie.

he never claimed the act did not take place, he claimed he was not involved in any criminal activity. 

You know, he paid his money to the person out front for a message, went into the room and the woamn gave the best message of his life so he paid her another $100 as a tip...and from there they just had a natural attraction to each other, had a private room..and what happens between two consenting adults where no money is exchanged for said acts is not illegal, its just consensual sex 

Big difference between saying "not involved in illegal activity" and "not involved in the  act."

Wow, so magic happened in those twenty minutes (+/-) and it's kinda' OK,.... well, at least kismet.  Thanks for clearing that up.  So, the Boston Globe is right, Kraft is a good guy because he funded the formation of an academic chair to study human trafficking, etc.  Let's link arms and hope that Commissioner Goodell applies the same level of intensity  to resolving this matter as he did to deflategate, sign stealing, etc.

4 minutes ago, Keukasmallies said:

Wow, so magic happened in those twenty minutes (+/-) and it's kinda' OK,.... well, at least kismet.  Thanks for clearing that up.  So, the Boston Globe is right, Kraft is a good guy because he funded the formation of an academic chair to study human trafficking, etc.  Let's link arms and hope that Commissioner Goodell applies the same level of intensity  to resolving this matter as he did to deflategate, sign stealing, etc.

well, his lawyers crafted that statement, and its the type of statement that leaves lots of wiggle room ..smart play.

49 minutes ago, Keukasmallies said:

It's more than poor judgement when his minions issue a statement that he categorically was not involved.  From that point on, it's plain old arrogance in my way of thinking.  

What happened to taking responsibility for one's actions?

My take on the categorical denials is that it reflects on the credibility of Kraft and the entire Patriots organization.  If they ever had it, it's gone now.  If they're gonna lie about something when there is hard video evidence, they will lie about anything: deflated balls, video spying, jamming radio signals for opposing teams sending plays in to QBs - everything.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I saw this clown on a news program this evening.  Everything from: it was an AFC East rival to Roger Goodell in order to get rid of the Patriots.  Hope Barstool Sports goes away, the sooner the better.

Your first clue it was a satire was when he accused Goodell of trying to bring the patriots down.  Who doesn't know Goodell is in bed with his buddy Robert.  Do you remember the incriminating evidence from spygate that was destroyed by Goodell. It was not to protect the league it was to protect the patriots.  Those victories should have been voided.

Edited by Original Byrd Man
  • Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I'm curious to see what becomes of this as far as what the repercussions will be from the NFL. You guys remember a few years back when the NBA made the Clippers owner( I believe that was the team) basically remove himself as the owner(if I remember correctly). My memory is a little shady on this so not sure what exactly happened and don't feel like looking it up to see.

But I remember he faced some pretty hefty repercussions and wonder if it's possible we see something similar happen with Kraft. Probably won't be as bad. If I remember correctly it had something to do with racial talk. Considering this issue with Kraft isn't racial, it may not be as bad. Still curious to see how this all plays out myself.

Kraft was at a place where the women were forced against their will to be sex workers.  This is extremely bad PR for the NFL.  The NFL is in the position right now that when a Pats game is broadcast this fall they don't want the Kraft name to come up at all during that broadcast.  The only way to do that is force a sale of the team.  What Sterling (the Clippers owner) did was bad being an Archie Bunker type bigot for a long period of time but Kraft's couple of times was worse.

• Like (+1) 3

21 hours ago, dezertbill said:

Lonely?  Seriously?  You do know he had a girlfriend before his wife was even buried right?  Probably before she died.