Second Half: Wk 15 Lions at Bills 1 pm FOX

4 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

Sure but every one venting their hate on a guy after one play...have some composure.  The guy has been playing well. 

Lol bc its easy to be an idiot in this thread as no one goes back and reads it after the fact - thus one isnt held accountable for a moranic take.

At least its entertaining when the game isn't so much...

Edited by gobills1212

12 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

Except you are giving him any credit for his good plays.  He's making way more good plays than bad at this point.  He's a rookie with little talent around him and all people here point at are the negative plays...they are gonna happen my man.

i credit himm all the time--but making nice throws 50% of the time is not a reason to get all excited. its a reason to have hope...which I do have in hisfuture.

he can be criticized without people being so offended

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I don’t want McCarthy but I want McDermott out. Just promote Daboll to HC so you don’t have to start al over with Allen

Lol what?

Daboll hasn’t even proven he can field even an average offense and you want him to be HC? 

2 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

While not yet giving up a ton of points...pretty disappointed in the D.

In a way this is how the season has gone for this unit.  It's a defenses version of check down passes being used to pad the stats.  Sure not a lot of points given up but no TO's.  Both times Detroit got into the Red Zone they score TD's.  Giving up to many long drives that flip field position.  Only 1 or 2 three & outs to generate momentum. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Men of Fearless Faith said:

McDermott is straight trash. He’s gotta go. He’s not a coach, maybe a decent GM somewhere, but not a coach. This and the whole year has been pathetic. Plain and simple.

relax, they have most of the practice squad out there starting... no way is that causing any confusion or poor play.

Is what it is at this point... draft and FA and some turnover on the roster. Should have shopped Shady when they had the chance though.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....I'm thinkin' this is 100% crap personnel based....53 collecting $150+ mil......I hereby exonerate EVERY coaching position as victims of circumstance..every single one deserves to be a 2019 holdover when personnel is improved................

Except whoever decided to roll with this personnell for 2018 lol.