MNF Game day thread - Pats vs Bills

3 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

He'll learn to read a D by watching game film.

He's not ready to be on the field yet and with the season heading towards a disaster type record I don't see any reason to try and win games anymore. 

We should be trying to get the best possible draft pick who will help us next year. 

We should be letting our young rookie QB learning as much as he possibly can in real game situations. This is flight simulator on the sidelines is bogus. Josh needs as much practice he can possibly get right now in real games. I'm can careless about winning games. I want him to understand D and let the game slow down in real time game situations.

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, jkirchofer said:

Exactly. Defenses no longer win in the NFL.

I don't agree with this at all. Good defenses can't overcome historically bad offenses, they never have. But if we had a remotely competent offense we would have beaten the Patriots. And the defense would have been the primary reason.

3 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

People scoffed at the contract the Rams gave Robert Woods, Williams is a similar position. A number 2 but can fill the number 1 spot at times. I agree he should be a guy to Target in UFA.

Woods signed a 5 year $34 mil contact.

He's paid like a veteran #3 WR. 

Williams isn't coming here for $7 mil per year to join the NFL's worst offense.