McDermott and Beane ought to feel utter terror about Allen

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to McDermott and Beane ought to feel utter terror about Allen
11 hours ago, Jpsredemption said:

With Allen looking as bad as he does, even though these two did absolutely nothing offensively to help his cause, McD and Beane must be in panic mode (Derek Anderson, really?). 

Not only do you have to rebuild an entire offense but your prized QB is beyond terrible. Maybe if they would have listened to the overwhelming majority of pundits they wouldn't have traded all their draft capital for a guy with suspect accuracy and pocket awareness. Couple this with underachieving at Wyoming and I'm not really sure why he was ever a consideration in the first round to begin with. 

If its me..and trust me I know this will not happen.. I am very seriously considering a QB with my top 10 pick next year if there isn't any progression. I know everyone wants to give it time but how often is a QB utterly awful only to turn it around and become great these days (Goff seems to be the exception to the rule - not ready to anoint Trubisky). 

So I'd be kicking my self in the rear if I were these guys. I gave up (2) crucial 2nd round picks that could have been used to bolster my roster even further and probably could have done so and skill gotten Josh Rosen had I stayed put. 

So go ahead and tell me it's too early. Some of us know when things are going to end poorly (EJ Manuel). My advice to Beane and McD is think long and hard this offseason and don't be blinded by reality...you're jobs may depend on it. 

Man, go sit down!

Quick, easy, delicious taco dip

8 oz. cream cheese

1 can hormel chili

handful of shredded cheddar cheese

diced jalapeños

This is so easy and goes over well at any party. Take the cream cheese in a pie tin and spread to cover the entire bottom and even on the side. Open the chili can and spread it on top of the cream cheese layer. Next, take some diced jalapeños and scatter them throughout the chili. I also use a little of the juice from the jalapeños depending on how spicy you want it. Cover the top with the shredded cheese and bake at 350 for 15-17 minutes. 

This is whole thing can be done in 20 minutes start to finish and it is always a hit!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

I live in a world where all possibilities must be considered and I think Beane and McD should think long and hard IF things continue down this road about what hitching their wagons to this QB would mean to the long term prospects of the franchise. 

Don't want to set us back several years based on a faulty belief. 

we can discuss football, but this thread was a need of attention.  as i mentioned before, this isn't necessary.  i'm here to hang out and talk.  positive attention is so much more productive than negative attention.  i'm here for you.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

I live in a world where all possibilities must be considered and I think Beane and McD should think long and hard IF things continue down this road about what hitching their wagons to this QB would mean to the long term prospects of the franchise. 

Don't want to set us back several years based on a faulty belief. 

OP, defend your position.  You have 11 working parts on an Offense (and a defense obviously), the entire unit is completely broken except for one (McCoy).  You lost 3 big parts on the line, and didn't have much skill or talent in the other positions to improve, and you added one new part who is learning his way as he goes.  Wouldn't it make sense to improve the other pieces around it and then see if the new one is the faulty piece, or if its something else?  Trial and error?

The sample size is too small currently to make that call and I am terrible at statistics, but even I know it's too small.  

PS, if your approach wasn't so confrontational and believing it to be fact, you may not be ganged up on in the way you are.  Have a discussion, and don't jump to conclusions about it being a cult.  There are really smart people here who know a lot about football and are much smarter than me.  I'm sure they'd be willing to engage in a rational discussion with facts and backing instead of an emotional hot take that you push off as truth. 

Just my opinion.

Go Bills

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, teef said:

we can discuss football, but this thread was a need of attention.  as i mentioned before, this isn't necessary.  i'm here to hang out and talk.  positive attention is so much more productive than negative attention.  i'm here for you.

I actually do have a lot of respect for you because you usually avoid personal attacks and actually offer insight as to why you disagree. I can't say this board is very classy otherwise .. and I was on the receiving end of a ban because I had the gall to fight back.

I'm just not sure how I'm in need of attn when the past two weeks our QB has been 26/52 with 3 picks.

5 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

OP, defend your position.  You have 11 working parts on an Offense (and a defense obviously), the entire unit is completely broken except for one (McCoy).  You lost 3 big parts on the line, and didn't have much skill or talent in the other positions to improve, and you added one new part who is learning his way as he goes.  Wouldn't it make sense to improve the other pieces around it and then see if the new one is the faulty piece, or if its something else?  Trial and error?

The sample size is too small currently to make that call and I am terrible at statistics, but even I know it's too small.  

PS, if your approach wasn't so confrontational and believing it to be fact, you may not be ganged up on in the way you are.  Have a discussion, and don't jump to conclusions about it being a cult.  There are really smart people here who know a lot about football and are much smarter than me.  I'm sure they'd be willing to engage in a rational discussion with facts and backing instead of an emotional hot take that you push off as truth. 

Just my opinion.

Go Bills

I'm really not sure how you can take my initial post as confrontational or is it confrontational because you disagree?

I think that's a valid question to be asked around here.

Very much seems like a good ol boys club who can't handle dissent sometimes.

6 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

I actually do have a lot of respect for you because you usually avoid personal attacks and actually offer insight as to why you disagree. I can't say this board is very classy otherwise .. and I was on the receiving end of a ban because I had the gall to fight back.

I'm just not sure how I'm in need of attn when the past two weeks our QB has been 26/52 with 3 picks.

I'm really not sure how you can take my initial post as confrontational or is it confrontational because you disagree?

See again. I'm not part of any good ol boys club. I want the Bills to win period. And when I stated confrontational you passed off your post in a factly manner and not of it being your opinion. My opinion if you want is that you're overreacting and it's too early to write him off and look to draft a QB this coming year. 

I dont care if its Edwards, Taylor, Allen or Manuel under center. I want this team to win. Period. I don't care if we throw for 400 yards or 4. If we win, I'm happy. That doesn't make me a kool aid drinker or anything else. It just makes me a fan 

• Like (+1) 2

Just makes me sad to see so many Bills fans burying their hand in the sand on Josh Allen. We all want him to work out. We've suffered long enough. No one is actively rooting for him to fail and we all know how bad QB's look like. I understand wanting to mark some of it down to him being a rookie but stop setting yourselves up to be disappointed. 

There's things that he's doing so poorly that has nothing to do with him being a rookie. He's just not good and it's a shame that they put no offensive talent around him that masks some of his issues but he has serious accuracy, timing, touch and intelligent issues that are too much to overcome.

I know he's 6'5, 237, mobile and has an incredible arm but it's crazy to me that McDermott and Beane banked their mortgages and their careers on a guy who struggled in the Mountain West Conference.

Edited by FeelingOnYouboty

34 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Quick, easy, delicious taco dip

8 oz. cream cheese

1 can hormel chili

handful of shredded cheddar cheese

diced jalapeños

This is so easy and goes over well at any party. Take the cream cheese in a pie tin and spread to cover the entire bottom and even on the side. Open the chili can and spread it on top of the cream cheese layer. Next, take some diced jalapeños and scatter them throughout the chili. I also use a little of the juice from the jalapeños depending on how spicy you want it. Cover the top with the shredded cheese and bake at 350 for 15-17 minutes. 

This is whole thing can be done in 20 minutes start to finish and it is always a hit!!

This is even better if you use Skyline chili in place of Hormel.

17 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

Not a fair assessment imo.

I get it that you feel ganged up on, but...

Just like you value dissent (I really do too), when you post something baseless and crazy, people will share their opinions on how crazy it is.

Good 'ol boys club? I just got here last year. Hap (the mod in this thread) just became a mod. The "fixture" poster haven't even posted in this thread because they know it's all LAMP. 

But I can't help but interject sometimes. ?

So, feel free to make wild assertions and post whatever opinion you may have, but don't pretend like it's a grand conspiracy when people don't agree with you.

We disagreed last night but I don't hate you or have hard feelings. I don't know the people on here, and doubt you do either, so why care? 

Anyway, my $.02

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Just makes me sad to see so many Bills fans burying their hand in the sand on Josh Allen. We all want him to work out. We've suffered long enough. No one is actively rooting for him to fail and we all know how bad QB's look like. I understand wanting to mark some of it down to him being a rookie but stop setting yourselves up to be disappointed. 

There's things that he's doing so poorly that has nothing to do with him being a rookie. He's just not good and it's a shame that they put no offensive talent around him that masks some of his issues but he has serious accuracy, timing, touch and intelligent issues that are too much to overcome.

I know he's 6'5, 237, mobile and has an incredible arm but it's crazy to me that McDermott and Beane banked their mortgages and their careers on a guy who struggled in the Mountain West Conference.

Exactly!!!! It's not like this guy was a stud in a 2nd rate conference. 

Much like Manuel I believe his accuracy flaws may be fatal. Couple this with the crap job the staff did surrounding him with talent and you have a recipe for disaster.

So as much as a 13-12 win is a win it is not a sustainable model of success in today's NFL. The past 2 weeks have also offered nothing in terms of progression.

2 minutes ago, Shotgunner said:

Not a fair assessment imo.

I get it that you feel ganged up on, but...

Just like you value dissent (I really do too), when you post something baseless and crazy, people will share their opinions on how crazy it is.

Good 'ol boys club? I just got here last year. Hap (the mod in this thread) just became a mod. The "fixture" poster haven't even posted in this thread because they know it's all LAMP. 

But I can't help but interject sometimes. ?

So, feel free to make wild assertions and post whatever opinion you may have, but don't pretend like it's a grand conspiracy when people don't agree with you.

We disagreed last night but I don't hate you or have hard feelings. I don't know the people on here, and doubt you do either, so why care? 

Anyway, my $.02

Disagreement is fine and expected but I've been personally attacked and that you can't possibly justify that. 

That's why I made reference to the club..attack me personally and I'll go away.

You're a mod..you should be vetting this behavior.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Jpsredemption said:

Much like Manuel I believe his accuracy flaws may be fatal. Couple this with the crap job the staff did surrounding him with talent and you have a recipe for disaster.

So as much as a 13-12 win is a win it is not a sustainable model of success in today's NFL. The past 2 weeks have also offered nothing in terms of progression.

This season is about Josh Allen's development. We got the win which always feels nice but what he showed me makes me more of a skeptic than a believer. Would rather he look good and we lose than a 13-12 win that won't mean much in the larger scheme of things.

11 hours ago, peterpan said:

Lots of sarcastic replies but I think the OP is right and I think that at least the coaching staff knows it.  This actually reminds me a lot of last season with Tyrod and when we signed Kyle Orton last minute.  Marrone knew EJ blew but Whaley wouldn't accept it.  The staff wanted to move on from Tyrod last year but Peterman was worse. 

I turned the game on half way through the 2nd quarter and it wasn't until later in the 4th quarter that I saw Allen make a good play actually throwing the ball.  He threw two good ones in a row, the second was a pick bc generic deadbeat receiver let it go through his hands, off his helmet, and was picked. Everything else was pretty awful.

Down by 2 with 4 minutes left and we ran the ball the whole way down the field.  I think Allen threw two passes, a swing pass to McCoy and what was basically a bubble screen- basically long handoffs.  The playcalls are hiding Allen and it's deserved.

Allen really has a long, LONG way to go.  Derek Anderson  can't hurt anything and I won't be suprised if he gets some playing tome and some point. 

I'm just taking note of how long it'll be before the board turns on Allen.

He's young and has plenty of time to grow, but he doesn't look good throwing the football.  

That's a hard fact!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Ok First for Transparency I HATED the Allen pick. When it happened I said Wrong Josh. 

Now that being said its 4 games into his career. 16 more really to go before people can say what they definitely have here at QB. 

What I see is a Rookie at this point. 

Hard time coming off first read. Slow in his progressions at times, trouble picking up things at the line pre snap. Accuracy problems when mechanics are not sound. Essentially Tyrod Taylor (but only 4 games in now 7 years in). 

He has the worst set of Weapons the Bills have ever had since I can remember. 

However all that said he is NOTHING like EJ Manuel why because every game there are flashes there are those plays that say yep we may have found one here. As I have said with Allen hopefully by the end of the season you start to see those flashes of plays string together into complete QTRs, then Complete Games, then Multiple games. If that happens (even with some set back games sprinkled in there you can feel confident going into 2019). 

Was out of town this weekend, but recorded the game and watched it late last night. Josh is obviously still developing but overall he is growing. Complain about the playcalling and not throwing the ball all you want, but he’s still developing even with this gameplan. Anyone remember Big Ben’s first year? He rarely threw more than 10 passes a game. It’s providing Josh with more confidence, smaller sample size of his throws to assess in the film room and allowing him to mature reading defenses more effectively.

I’d prefer the Bills to take this approach compared to getting sacked 5 times per game with a receiving core that is weak. Asking him to throw it 25+ per game with our current offensive talent is trying to fit a square peg in a round hole! Have some patience and enjoy this season for what it is. They are a major work in progress. Defense looks like it’s corrected itself. Never expected Josh to come in day one a lite it up but he is by far the most talented QB, we’ve had since Kelly.  IMO, I look at Josh as a glass half full not half empty and overall like what I seem from him thus far. 2-2 as a starter with 5 TD’s. Expect with an upgraded OL and receiving core in his 2nd season and a year of experience plus another full offseason to grow, I’m excited about our future!

BTW....love the Bills bringing in Anderson to help this young man develop and lean on a experienced vet!

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

I'm just taking note of how long it'll be before the board turns on Allen.

He's young and has plenty of time to grow, but he doesn't look good throwing the football.  

That's a hard fact!

No it's not.  That is in fact ridiculous.  Look at his throws to Zay yesterday to Holmes which should have been caught.  The throw o Shady on third down in the last drive.  When he sets his feet and throws he has looked fine.  Could be better but no reason to think he can't continue to improve.

12 hours ago, Jpsredemption said:

With Allen looking as bad as he does, even though these two did absolutely nothing offensively to help his cause, McD and Beane must be in panic mode (Derek Anderson, really?). 

Not only do you have to rebuild an entire offense but your prized QB is beyond terrible. Maybe if they would have listened to the overwhelming majority of pundits they wouldn't have traded all their draft capital for a guy with suspect accuracy and pocket awareness. Couple this with underachieving at Wyoming and I'm not really sure why he was ever a consideration in the first round to begin with. 

If its me..and trust me I know this will not happen.. I am very seriously considering a QB with my top 10 pick next year if there isn't any progression. I know everyone wants to give it time but how often is a QB utterly awful only to turn it around and become great these days (Goff seems to be the exception to the rule - not ready to anoint Trubisky). 

So I'd be kicking my self in the rear if I were these guys. I gave up (2) crucial 2nd round picks that could have been used to bolster my roster even further and probably could have done so and skill gotten Josh Rosen had I stayed put. 

So go ahead and tell me it's too early. Some of us know when things are going to end poorly (EJ Manuel). My advice to Beane and McD is think long and hard this offseason and don't be blinded by reality...you're jobs may depend on it. 

Let's see:

Panic mode.

Your prized QB is beyond terrible

Not sure why he was ever a consideration in the first round to begin with

How often is a QB utterly awful

Crucial 2nd round picks

Tell me it's too early

All these are comments you've made, hyperbolic comments made to generate blowback.  You get it and then you're offended when you do.

Your shtick is old and tired. Either contribute meaningfully to discussions around here or consider not posting such things if you're going to be hurt when folks comment back

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Jpsredemption said:

Disagreement is fine and expected but I've been personally attacked and that you can't possibly justify that. 

That's why I made reference to the club..attack me personally and I'll go away.

You're a mod..you should be vetting this behavior.

I'm not a mod.

Just a random guy making observations.

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Jpsredemption said:

Where are you credentials? Aside from "I've watched this game since 1943!" I mean, when it comes to football and player analysis, I'm apt to trust the work done by two guys with a combined 40 years in the business as well as the front office and scouting group they've assembled. Seriously, they've hit on a number of their draft picks already. Let's have a look...

Tre' White - already one of the best players on the team.

Zay Jones - actually leading the team in receptions. The three-year rule applies to WRs especially because the college game doesn't do a whole lot to prepare a receiver for the NFL. Plus, his first year was spent with a run-first team where no WRs were putting up big numbers. Like him or not, the coaching staff is high on him, they invested a high draft pick and will give him every chance to succeed.

Dion Dawkins - played well enough as a rookie to unseat a 7-year vet with a contract usually reserved for Pro Bowl players (had the Bills been more relevant I can think of a couple of seasons where Glenn's play was Pro Bowl level). Still learning but for the most part, wins his one on ones and is probably the best overall player on the OL.

Matt Milano - plays like his hair is on fire and is always around the ball. Forces fumbles, recovers fumbles, gets interceptions, etc. Just keeps finding ways to make plays.

Nate Peterman - Swing and a miss! I mean, I'm sure he may get another shot to prove himself (I hope it doesn't come this season) but if he continues to be a practice time warrior and a game time nincompoop, they'll move on.

Tanner Vallejo - They can't all be zingers. Plus, 6th round picks get cut all the time. They took a chance hoping he'd return to form from his college days (he had a season or two at Boise State where he played really well and racked up some nice numbers) but injuries have hindered his development and so, they moved on.

Josh Allen - obviously need to give it time but he's flashed the big play ability, shown the athleticism, takes time for any young QB to wrap their head around NFL defenses and have the game slow down for them. I love the confidence and swagger he has and while it gets him in trouble at times, I like that he has the mentality of "I can make the play" any time he has the ball. As I said, that can get him in trouble but yesterday showed that he's learning how to throw it away or take the checkdown or whatever instead of running around doing the sandlot stuff while trying to make a play. I honestly think he'll only get better and this team is not going to give up on him easy. He will have every chance to succeed.

Tremaine Edmunds - C'mon now, kid is only 20 years old, already calling the plays on defense and in only five professional regular season games, his coaches are already saying the game is slowing down for him and he's barely scratched the surface of his potential. He's already pretty solid, has forced several fumbles, like Milano, is always around the ball. Just a matter of time before he makes a "wow" play.

Harrison Phillips - Coming along, seems to be getting more playing time each week. Flashed a few times in pre-season. Learning from one of the best all around DTs (and just all around football players) on the team. Only going to get better.

Taron Johnson - Playing extremely well. Looking like this years Matt Milano.

Siran Neal - Has raw ability and versatility which is what this coaching staff loves. And McDermott has shown a great ability to coach up DBs.

Wyatt Teller - After his sophomore year he was being hyped as a 2nd-3rd round prospect. Injured his junior year, didn't take well to the new coaches in his senior year. From what I read, he showed the athletic ability and strength to hang with NFL DL but just needs more time in the classroom. I'm sure he'll get a shot at a starting job next season.

Ray-Ray McCloud - Obviously fast but just as it was in college, where's his best position? At best, I think he might be a part-time receiver/gadget player and eventually a full-time returner. 

Austin Proehl - He was a few picks away from being an undrafted free agent. It didn't work out and they moved on.

Fourteen draft picks so far, four from their first group are full-time starters. Three from the 2018 group are already starting with Harrison Phillips firmly entrenched in the DL rotation (and I expect his snap count to steadily rise over the course of the season). Overall, that's 8 out of 14 picks that are already contributing. That's a pretty good success rate. So, once again, I'mma go ahead and buy in on what these guys are doing as opposed to OP who thinks seeing the EJ Manuel debacle means he can foresee the future of another, completely different QB prospect.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

13 hours ago, Jpsredemption said:

Don't be blinded by reality?  Really?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

No it's not.  That is in fact ridiculous.  Look at his throws to Zay yesterday to Holmes which should have been caught.  The throw o Shady on third down in the last drive.  When he sets his feet and throws he has looked fine.  Could be better but no reason to think he can't continue to improve.

Those throws are few and far between.  Kind of reminiscent of another QB that was here recently.

The very first thing I stated was that Josh has plenty of time to grow.  At the moment he is not consistently accurate.  That was the knock on him coming out of college and it rings true today.  Not up for debate.

41 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Rosen had a worse completion percentage yesterday and most of his yards came on that long TD where Kirk was so wide open, Peterman could have made that throw. Should Wilks and the Cardinals GM be in utter terror too?

Allen is statistically the worst QB in the NFL among active starters.

Edited by BringBackOrton
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Allen is statistically the worst QB in the NFL among active starters.

The truth is a hard pill to swallow for many.

Can Allen improve?  Of course he can, however, the here and now is reality.  Join us, folks.    

2 hours ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

You just have a vendetta. Allen has shown good accuracy so far. He had four throw away yesterday and I see people like you attributing those throws to accuracy issues. Does he need to get better at reading defenses? Yes. His timing and touch has gotten better every game. If you just look at the box score then it looks like Allen had a bad game. He actually executed the game plan perfectly yesterday. He made some huge third down conversions, had a big running TD, didn’t hold the ball too long, and didn’t turn it over (that was on Holmes). The only off target throw was a low throw to KB (still could have been caught by an athletic WR). He has been growing as a QB, hopefully that continues because we need him to be the franchise.

Also, he led a perfect 4 minute drive to win the game and looked cool and collected the whole time.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

Those throws are few and far between.  Kind of reminiscent of another QB that was here recently.

The very first thing I stated was that Josh has plenty of time to grow.  At the moment he is not consistently accurate.  That was the knock on him coming out of college and it rings true today.  Not up for debate.

What you say here is true

Edit....actually I should have read your post.

Josh Allen does NOT have a lot of time to throw......he has time if he gets the ball out quickly unfortunately he doesnt have pass targets that get separation quickly.

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

I will debate you all day. His accuracy is not an issue. It wasn’t bad in college either. His completion percentage is bad but that is not because of accuracy issues. He had 4 throw away yesterday that were all smart decisions but hurt his completion percentage.

You are wrong. But if you like we can go through all the throws yesterday. He had one inaccurate throw that was low to KB.

• Like (+1) 1

He's a Project Rookie. And for where everyone thought he would be right now, he looks much better than originally anticipated. Still has a LONG way to go, but these things dont happen overnight, or even in one season. If you need immediate satisfaction, you could always try putting your scrote in a microwave. Should be done in about 30 seconds.

14 hours ago, Jpsredemption said:

I do believe I left the caveat for improvement... 

Flame away for actually having an opinion that the kid may not be great......plenty of analysts that break down his play week after week agree...just as they expressed concern throughout the entire draft process. 

Now that he's a Bill though he must be great. 

Not sure how you teach accuracy...

I will never question him as a person or a competitor. 

If I could have 53 players with his passion and fire I would. I just don't think he's very good. 

That must make you the Josh Allen of TBD.

You're worse than bad at trolling.

1 hour ago, TFBillsfan said:

Was out of town this weekend, but recorded the game and watched it late last night. Josh is obviously still developing but overall he is growing. Complain about the playcalling and not throwing the ball all you want, but he’s still developing even with this gameplan. Anyone remember Big Ben’s first year? He rarely threw more than 10 passes a game. It’s providing Josh with more confidence, smaller sample size of his throws to assess in the film room and allowing him to mature reading defenses more effectively.

I’d prefer the Bills to take this approach compared to getting sacked 5 times per game with a receiving core that is weak. Asking him to throw it 25+ per game with our current offensive talent is trying to fit a square peg in a round hole! Have some patience and enjoy this season for what it is. They are a major work in progress. Defense looks like it’s corrected itself. Never expected Josh to come in day one a lite it up but he is by far the most talented QB, we’ve had since Kelly.  IMO, I look at Josh as a glass half full not half empty and overall like what I seem from him thus far. 2-2 as a starter with 5 TD’s. Expect with an upgraded OL and receiving core in his 2nd season and a year of experience plus another full offseason to grow, I’m excited about our future!

BTW....love the Bills bringing in Anderson to help this young man develop and lean on a experienced vet!

Eh... Big Ben had 295 attempts in 13 games for his rookie year. Rarely threw more than 10 passes is an incredible stretch. 

28 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

The guys that are always accurate and never miss?  They wear gold jackets in August.  The kid is developing.

14 hours ago, Jpsredemption said:

when-i-see-a-wall-of-text-with-no-tldr-2

• Haha (+1) 2