McDermott and Beane ought to feel utter terror about Allen

44 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

I believe he threw 26 td passes. Think about that...and I have no part in social media so nice miss on you're philosophical injection.

If only we had a Sean McVay or Matt Nagy to save us.

You do realize this board IS social media, right?

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I'm talking more about people crying to the mods a thread gets taken down. He should expect deconstruction, not crying to the mods about an opinion that is disagreeable.

Oh I totally agree with you on that. Let the court of public opinion figure it out, this isn’t USSR circa 1951. Dude’s entitled to spout off if he feels he must 

53 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

I believe he threw 26 td passes. Think about that...and I have no part in social media so nice miss on you're philosophical injection.

If only we had a Sean McVay or Matt Nagy to save us.

I would just like to point out this small fact that we are JUST OVER a quarter of the way into the season.....and your trying to post a stat that Manning had by the end of the season.......

But...I realize this does not matter to you because Lamp post is lamp post

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

I would just like to point out this small fact that we are JUST OVER a quarter of the way into the season.....and your trying to post a stat that Manning had by the end of the season.......

But...I realize this does not matter to you because Lamp post is lamp post

Obviously you aren't very good with numbers if you think Allen will even sniff 26. 

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

Not sure what's misleading with as many replies as I've received. 

10 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

Obviously you aren't very good with numbers if you think Allen will even sniff 26. 

Obviously that isn't obvious, since TDs and INTs are not usually evenly divided between games.   In Manning's rookie season he had 4 TD and 12 INTs in the first 5 games.

Then he was up-and-down the rest of the season with multiple TD and multiple INT games, leading to his overall 26 TD and 28 INT totals

Not that I think it's at all appropriate to compare Manning and Allen, but since the topic came up and is being pursued here....

3 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

Not sure what's misleading with as many replies as I've received. 

It is misleading because your discussion is about Allen, but the title implies that "Utter Terror" has been observed in both Beane and McDermott.

You believe they *should* be experiencing "utter terror" because of your opinion of Allen, but no signs of this have been observed nor are you arguing that they have.

Thus your title is misleading.  You may edit it to be less misleading.

• Thank you (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Jpsredemption said:

This is not a crusade. It's not like criticizing Allen is some radical concept. If we had Aaron Rodgers and I was spouting off constantly about how awful he was then that's crusade territory.

Dissent is a good thing. We can't lose sight of that.

It would be different if your "dissent" actually made sense.....which it hardly ever does.....

Aaron Rodger's as an example....ARE YOU KIDDING ME?   The guy that sat behind another QB because everyone said he needed time......yet you have the nerve to try to compare Josh Allen to him

Just wondering what your Allen “hot take” was right after he eviscerated the Vikes’ D and flipped the script on what was supposed to be a 16.5 spread Minnie victory? That virtually no one here saw coming? How many threads did you post in before that came discussing what the body count would be and how pathetic Allen would show out that day? How to account for such a blip in the narrative that he’s a bust? Let me address the argument before it’s made—Minnie decided to lay down, right? Came out flat? Zimmer himself made it crystal clear that they got their ***es kicked by the Bills, plain and simple, and had nothing to do with Minnie’s own prep or lack of it. Mark my words, that won’t be the only time this year. Today was a different game plan from Daboll where Allen wasn’t asked to beat the world himself, but he did make the critical plays when he absolutely had to. He’s got ice water in his veins and plays with passion. Don’t remember EJ ever putting his limbs on the line running track out there like this kid does to fire up his team. Go Bills!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

2-2 as a starter , wins is the only stat that matters. Allen will be okay and his teammates fight their butts off for him, he came through clutch today on a game winning drive!

And this is all that really matters. Line up a few NFL caliber wideouts and we got something . Players don't fight for their field general if he doesn't fight himself.