Titans at Bills, 1 pm on CBS - 2nd half thread

Side note.. why do we need 2 game day threads for each half? If we don't move the chat RIGHT after the half then we're posting in a thread that's going to get killed halfway through the third quarter.

Plus we can't have a thread to converse over the WHOLE game. Ya know since the first half is a very important facet to how the second goes.

I know I sound like an *** when I do this but it's genuinely just constructive criticism, take it as you will.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Side note.. why do we need 2 game day threads for each half? If we don't move the chat RIGHT after the half then we're posting in a thread that's going to get killed halfway through the third quarter.

Plus we can't have a thread to converse over the WHOLE game. Ya know since the first half is a very important facet to how the second goes.

I know I sound like an *** when I do this but it's genuinely just constructive criticism, take it as you will.

Space. Large threads take up more space

1 minute ago, MPT said:

So the refs get yelled at by the Titans coach and immediately call a makeup call? I don't even know what they called Dawkins for. 

Makeup call for sure... generally what Dawkins did there might be called a hold.