Titans at Bills, 1 pm on CBS - 2nd half thread

1 minute ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Side note.. why do we need 2 game day threads for each half? If we don't move the chat RIGHT after the half then we're posting in a thread that's going to get killed halfway through the third quarter.

Plus we can't have a thread to converse over the WHOLE game. Ya know since the first half is a very important facet to how the second goes.

I know I sound like an *** when I do this but it's genuinely just constructive criticism, take it as you will.

Pretty sure it's a server load issue.  Too much traffic for the database/etc...

Just now, billrooter said:

Exactly like more running plays by the conservative play calling is pathetic, yoj trade up for qb giving up multiple resources and this is your game plan WTF?

Wouldn't the absolute most Billsy thing ever would be Buffalo having the #1 overall when Tua declares?

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Makeup call for sure... generally what Dawkins did there might be called a hold. 

Just looked like blocking to me. Certainly not even close to the same level as shoving the quarterback out of bounds way after the play. 

4 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Space. Large threads take up more space

I figured there was a good reason.. just want to have the pros and cons weighed

but if it's space that's a poor pro in the pros and cons list IMO since we can go 200 pages for Dunkirk Don

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks