Bills vs. Vikings 1st Half Game Day Thread

26CornerBlitz

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

A little too much. Glad he didn’t get a flag for taunting after. The hit was fine. 

He wasn't taunting. He was trying to say the ball came out and it was incomplete.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If he's a QB, they call it. But if they call it on a WR and defender making a play, we no longer have football (imo). :beer:

To me once your momentum is taking the receiver out of bounds you don't need to wrap up and drive to the ground. 

Edit: but regardless it was either a penalty or an incompletion. 

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Thanks for not being an ass like the other Jets fan that showed up here. 

No problem. I see no reason to. I think Josh Allen is going to be just fine. I admire how aggressive your coaching staff is being with him. 

We didnt let Darnold do anything Thursday. We didn’t let him audible, we didn’t open the playbook up. It was embarrassing so to see the Bills just let the kid play...that’s what needs to be done.

Allen has some juice to his playing style and it’s fun to watch no matter what team you root for.

i just hope we fire this horrid staff and get Darnold around a real staff before we ruin the kid.

Edited by Patriot Killa
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

What would you pay to see our halftime locker room right now? We won one HALF of a football game. Stay focused men. 

We're good as long as a critical mass doesn't retire

• Haha (+1) 1