Bills @ da Bears 1st Half Thread

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

Dawg it is week 4 of preseason

yeah I know but it was week 2, week 3 and week 4 and I've seen the same **** over and over. Same lack of discipline, same lack of playmakers, same soft belly lines that get whipped at the point of attack. All this magically doesn't change because the games count.

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

First doctors said fracture, second opinion said no fracture. Maybe the first diagnosis was closer to the truth then the second opinion?

Nope.  He wouldn't be cleared to play with fractured clavicle.

No chance.    Zero.

Edited by Mr. WEO

4 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

3rd and forever, and we give them another PF.  Good helmet call.

I disagree. I think it should have been offsetting penalties.  The ball carrier lowered his helmet to initiate contact as well. Both should have been called for same penalty and the penalties offset. We came out on some bad officiating there. It was obvious both players lowered their helmet

Damn the overreactions to a pre-season game played by 90% backups and dudes that won't make the roster are hilarious to me in this thread.  Be worried about - the OL, AJ stinking it up and the fact that Coleman and Zay do not look like starting caliber players but a lot goes into all of that.  I'm more interested in roster cuts from other teams and seeing who is brought in because we will be bringing in some help and of course I'm also waiting for an official starter at QB to be named.

3 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

wow... if the lack of talent, lack of heart and lack of playmakers wasn't enough, we also get a lack of discipline... They just piss me off now. You can put the cell phones down, have family dinner and spill your heart to your teammates, but if you can't make plays you don't win games.

4 penalties for 50 yards so far.

1 minute ago, Kmart128 said:

I disagree. I think it should have been offsetting penalties.  The ball carrier lowered his helmet to initiate contact as well. Both should have been called for same penalty and the penalties offset. We came out on some bad officiating there. It was obvious both players lowered their helmet

The next time they call an offensive player for this will be the first.