Bills @ da Bears 1st Half Thread

1 minute ago, Misterbluesky said:

Bad bad decision...wow

Not really a bad decision... But he has thrown that same route 3 times already and to the same side of the field all 3 times. Eventually the defenders are gonna recognize it a jump the route. McCarron needs to change things up instead of making the same throw over and over again

23 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I am knackered. It is 1am here... my last day in my current job tomorrow before I start a new on on Monday. I should really be asleep... but I am gonna watch at least the first half. 

Same here my friend.  Exiled Bills fan in Ireland here! Have fun.... en... joy... the ... g... a... ZZZZZZzzzzzz

Just now, Kmart128 said:

Not really a bad decision... But he has thrown that same route 3 times already and to the same side of the field all 3 times. Eventually the defenders are gonna recognize it a jump the route. McCarron needs to change things up instead of making the same throw over and over again

He's not calling the plays.

1 minute ago, macnmotion said:

You said you're watching on Gamepass? You realize you can change the audio on Gamepass to home or visitor radio.

But if you want to watch it, which I do, we are only able to watch the home team broadcast.

3 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

Remember when you guys got so mad when I said McCarron was trash like 5 months ago. 

It wasn't too long ago there were people here mocking the idea that Peterman would make the team, let alone start. Now he might be the odds on favorite.

Edited by HappyDays