Looks like AJM might play the whole game?

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, McBean said:

Glad I’m not watching. Yuck.

I’m watching college football tonight plus I don’t get the Bills game. I’ll probably DVR the replay just in case I end up wanting to watch, but I probably won’t. Sounds like no one is playing who will even be on the team this year. They probably want to try to trade AJ and giving him a showcase. Good luck with that!

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I’m watching college football tonight plus I don’t get the Bills game. I’ll probably DVR the replay just in case I end up wanting to watch, but I probably won’t. Sounds like no one is playing who will even be on the team this year. They probably want to try to trade AJ and giving him a showcase. Good luck with that!

This, to me, is ABSOLUTELY about trading McCarron. If he is going the whole game that’s the plan. He will be a nice piece in the Mack deal.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

$50 on UCF at -24 tonight. 

5 minutes ago, billsherd said:

Which channel will be showing the game? nfl network?

NFL Network is not showing the game live.

They are showing a replay of the game, however, this Saturday morning (9/1/2018) at 6:00am.

5 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This, to me, is ABSOLUTELY about trading McCarron. If he is going the whole game that’s the plan. He will be a nice piece in the Mack deal.

AJM 4 TDs all to Foster!

SkyDiver is redeemed.

2019 1st, AJ McCarron and Robert Foster for Mack.

SkyDiver becomes a Raider fan.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, JoeF said:

Logan Thomas baby....rocket arm....RPO tsar....he will wrap up the starting gig tonight.  Mark my words.....Where is that mea culpa thread again?

Is Logan Thomas definitely the emergency QB? Can anyone that went to camp confirm if he even took any reps throwing this offseason?

I have literally zero interest in watching AJ McCarron play QB.

If Logan Thomas lined up under center I'm intrigued to watch every snap.

I have a sinking feeling that McCarron is the guy they want to be the week 1 starter. Completely boring and like watching paint dry, which I am still convinced is this team's offensive philosophy.

We're in Buffalo, so you have to run. You can't pass. Interestingly, I just re-watched the 51-3 AFC Title game that took place in late January in Buffalo and both teams threw the ball all over the field. IN BUFFALO EVEN!

Edited by TheFunPolice

2 minutes ago, fridge said:

Is Logan Thomas definitely the emergency QB? Can anyone that went to camp confirm if he even took any reps throwing this offseason?

I wonder if they will dress one of the other two just in case but no plan to play unless AJ gets hurt

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Was just thinking the same thing..... it looks like it really is going to be a long season if those guys are considered the locks to make the roster...

I took “notable” to mean it was worth noting that they were amongst the group working out with the starters ... that they weren’t considered locks  but he was making a note that they were in the group 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2