Ravens playing tonight what are you watching for

First preseason game, time to get the first look at the game 1 opponent, the Baltimore Ravens.

As it's the first of 5 games for them (hall of fame game), not expecting to see very much, do want to look at the rookie TE's Hurst and Andrews, and of course to see how Lamar Jackson is progressing at QB.

What are your thoughts about what to look for tonight

38 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

1.Lamar 

2.Lamar

3. See 1 and 2

I’m interested to see how they will look like on defense , I know preseason and most play calls are  ( vanilla)  , but still one of our young QB’s will have to face them week1  I just hope who ever wins the job ( ? Allen )  will be well prepared, because you just know Baltimore will throw everything but the kitchen sink at him , even though I’m not expecting much production from our QB especially week1

i do however expect/hope it will be MUCH better then  Peterman’s debacle in LA last year !!!

Edited by Putin

Just now, Charlottebillsfan2 said:

Lamar to start a QB controversy that will divide and tear apart the Ravens and it wont be resolved until week 2. 

I hear that Flacco has been highly motivated and extras focused to look great in camp thus far.   

Baltimore seems so high on Lamar I think it's only appropriate that he takes a page from the baseball gimmick book, and plays at least down at every offensive position.  By the end of preseason, I'll bet we could convince his coaches that he play every position on the field in a game.

Lamar and Roquan.  I was hoping the Bills kept all our picks, and drafted Lamar- but I am happy how draft turned out. But Josh Allen vs Jay Rosen vs Lamar Jackson is something I will always keep an eye on

2 hours ago, RPbillsfan said:

First preseason game, time to get the first look at the game 1 opponent, the Baltimore Ravens.

As it's the first of 5 games for them (hall of fame game), not expecting to see very much, do want to look at the rookie TE's Hurst and Andrews, and of course to see how Lamar Jackson is progressing at QB.

What are your thoughts about what to look for tonight

Football. Just glad it is back. 

• Like (+1) 1

They have challenges on both Oline and Dline,

On opening day I think you'll see both offensive lines struggle in protection, but Bills run blocking is going to be just as good as last year assuming Bodine or Groy can do their part in the middle.  

The advantage is our Dline is going to be nasty and we have The Freak rookie in the middle LB spot wreaking havoc.

Can't underestimate RB Dixon if he is back 100% he is wayyyy underrated and I think will have beaten out Collins by then.  But again, if we can shut down Fournette in his home stadium in a playoff game, we can beat up anybody.

2 hours ago, Charlottebillsfan2 said:

Lamar to start a QB controversy that will divide and tear apart the Ravens and it wont be resolved until week 2. 

it will deepen after week 2.  Because whoever wins the QB battle, will look awful after week 1 :)