LeSean McCoy allegations

40 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I actually started thinking that he will be available all season long this year.  Next year, he might get a call from the NFL Office.  Could be his last year in Buffalo?

Did I have enough "0's" in the word long?

One "O" for each rushing touchdown he gets this season.

On 7/18/2018 at 10:39 AM, Doc said:

That's from last week and it's wrong.  Unless the NFL finds something, they can't just up and suspend him based on an allegation.

Tell that to Roethlisberger ... From 2010 ...

Roethlisberger Suspended Six Games. NEW YORK -- Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger was suspended for six games without pay Wednesday for violating the NFL's personal conduct policy and ordered to undergo behavioral evaluation.

And he was never charged with anything.

50 minutes ago, Roch-A-Bill said:

A NFL related legal analyst thinks a Bills star player might be innocent ... film at 11 :)

Edited by CodeMonkey

Just now, CodeMonkey said:

Roethlisberger Suspended Six Games. NEW YORK -- Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger was suspended for six games without pay Wednesday for violating the NFL's personal conduct policy and ordered to undergo behavioral evaluation.

His conduct was observed and evidence gathered.  There doesn't need to be formal charges.  For McCoy's "issue", there hasn't been a single drop of evidence produced / gathered.

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, CodeMonkey said:

A NFL related legal analyst thinks a Bills star player might be innocent ... film at 11 :)

The NFL actually did an investigation and believed him to be involved regardless of whether he was charged, similar to Zeke situation. It wasn’t a suspension based on only on allegations. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The NFL actually did an investigation and believed him to be involved regardless of whether he was charged, similar to Zeke situation. It wasn’t a suspension based on only on allegations. 

For the Bills sake, lets hope he can play.  Offense goes from iffy to "wow do we suck" without him for any length of time.

But the NFL could do their own investigation here as well. And any time a woman in a rocky relationship with a NFL player gets the crap beat out of her, it looks bad.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Just now, CodeMonkey said:

For the Bills sake, lets hope he can play.  Offense goes from iffy to "wow do we suck" without him for any length of time.

As the gents above stated, the NFL needs to find a credible link to Shady and this crime.  Unless and until they do, they can do nothing to him and he will play. 

55 minutes ago, Doc said:

As the gents above stated, the NFL needs to find a credible link to Shady and this crime.  Unless and until they do, they can do nothing to him and he will play. 

This is taking forever for them to get the “whole story” from Richie Incognito 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

This is taking forever for them to get the “whole story” from Richie Incognito 

...thought I read that the "National Enquirer" was high bidder so far, but Richie is waiting for TMZ's proposal..........

On 7/18/2018 at 12:52 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Zeke was suspended after a year of investigation by the Aventura, FL PD and Columbus, Ohio PD which did NOT result in criminal charges (the prosecutor said he believed the victim in some instances but did not have sufficient evidence for a criminal case) and a completed 160 page investigation by the NFL. 

And that could happen with McCoy at some point - but it's not going to happen before the police investigation and an NFL investigation (if there is one) plays out.

so they were about 12 pages weak of this thread and all the 'evidence' and 'charges' some people here came up with.

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

She can believe whatever she wants, until there's evidence Shady is innocent. 

We have no idea if he is guilty or innocent. It isn’t about that. 

Let the evidence, or lack thereof, determine his fate. Right now there seems to be suspicion only. 

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

Not anymore! The girl’s story is on the morning talk shows today. She says she believes McCoy was involved in setting her up. 

Of course she is/does.  The gravy train has ended and she needs money.

On 7/17/2018 at 7:12 PM, Fadingpain said:

Did Ray Rice strike you as the sort of cat who would cold-rooster his fiancee in an elevator, then drag her out of it like a piece of meat?

Well, she did Spit in his face,that's what got that party started!

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

How much does being an "Instagram model" pay anyway?

It depends on how many followers they have and what kind of agreement you have with your sponsor. I have a feeling this girl wasn't making that much money from some of her squatting behavior or unless she does it to keep her money. If you're really curious he's one simple site on how to make money on it yet am sure can find even more if dig the internet for more details. https://www.shopify.com/blog/make-money-on-instagram

I don't know if this is valid or not - but when someone is trying to win in the court of "public opinion"...  I wonder if that is because they can't win in actual court.  By winning public opinion, you hope to get a settlement.

If you have a strong case - you are getting all this done in court.  So far, we have no charges filed that we've heard of.  I suspect until they find the assailant, it will be very difficult to link Shady to that person.

Seems to me she is a gold digger - from 50,000 miles away from the case.

1 hour ago, MTBill said:

I don't know if this is valid or not - but when someone is trying to win in the court of "public opinion"...  I wonder if that is because they can't win in actual court.  By winning public opinion, you hope to get a settlement.

If you have a strong case - you are getting all this done in court.  So far, we have no charges filed that we've heard of.  I suspect until they find the assailant, it will be very difficult to link Shady to that person.

Seems to me she is a gold digger - from 50,000 miles away from the case.

For crimes like this, it's not only easier to get a conviction in the court of public opinion, but the sentences are much harsher as well.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

For crimes like this, it's not only easier t get a conviction in the court of public opinion, but the sentences are much harsher as well.

Yeah, but thankfully they don't lead to suspensions.

4 hours ago, Gray Beard said:

Not anymore! The girl’s story is on the morning talk shows today. She says she believes McCoy was involved in setting her up. 

any links to any of these shows?

10 minutes ago, muppy said:

any links to any of these shows?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lesean-mccoy-nfl-star-ex-girlfriend-convinced-he-was-involved-in-her-attack/

https://globalnews.ca/video/4343489/attorney-of-nfl-star-lesean-mccoys-ex-girlfriend-speaks-out

I call BS on the following:

"Cordon's attacker wanted the same expensive jewelry her ex-boyfriend has been demanding she give back, Graham said. When McCoy gave them to Cordon in 2016 for her birthday, she posted about it on her Instagram account.

"When she said to this person 'Hey, I don't have it, it's in a safety deposit box." He accepted that. I'm not certain what type of burglar would accept something like that," Graham said."

So, what's up with this apparent "acceptance" then?...

Image result for "DELICIA CORDON" assault

Edited by Lurker
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah, but thankfully they don't lead to suspensions.

Your trust in the consistency and faithfulness of Roger Goodell, and the competency of the NFLPA in enforcing the toothless CBA, is mystifying, bizarre, and otherworldly, and while I will not call you a very silly person for thinking as you do, I would not disagree with someone who did.

• Like (+1) 2