LeSean McCoy allegations

11 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I'm going to put this bluntly why I don't think Shady's guilty... his character is like the equivalent of a self-involved player, in my opinion... he doesn't always do everything that's morally good, but he's not malevolent or out for blood in some well-schemed plan as this would have to be.

That whole nightclub incident a few years ago would have appeared to be an incident that took place as a result of that whole personality. This one involved malevolence and planning and I just don't think that's what Shady is.

Shady's the guy who throws a huge orgy party, not the guy who stalks his ex-girlfriend going to an orgy party and goes in to beat the crap out of her and the guy she's bangin.

Just my opinion.

Interesting take... to counter, what if getting off the philly charges emboldened him and fostered a feeling of invincibility.  

After dragging through this protracted squabble and trying to get the her out legally, maybe he set something up that he believes won’t trace back to him? 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Uncertainty in whose mind?

In the guy writing the story

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Interesting take... to counter, what if getting off the philly charges emboldened him and fostered a feeling of invincibility.  

After dragging through this protracted squabble and trying to get the her out legally, maybe he set something up that he believes won’t trace back to him? 

So Shady was listening to Cris Carter's rookie symposium speech...he got himself a fall guy!

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, eball said:

So Shady was listening to Cris Carter's rookie symposium speech...he got himself a fall guy!

Maybe so- the big issue right now is they don’t have the perp. Without that tying it back to McCoy is impossible.  If McCoy handed cash to an aquintance and said go make this happen... and that person then coordinated through others, and those others never are caught, you have a dead end. 

I still personally think he would not risk his career over this, but I don’t get why many people do what they do.

i still don’t even understand why I do what I do 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

13 hours ago, purple haze said:

All logical points.  But many crimes defy logic and we have to account for the possibility that emotion and frustration got the best of him.  He could have sent the guy, but the guy went farther than he was supposed to during the "robbery".  

My my gut is telling me this isn't Shady though.  My mind keeps coming back to the friend with the Instagram post.

The Instagram post sets of alarms for me in a way. Especially since it was taken down. So whoever made that post knew it was a bad move and removed it. That is very telling. 

It's possible that a real crime did take place and because of the history between Shady and this girl, she would automatically  assume Shady was involved. 

Your not going to want to pay a guy to commit a crime just to have all eyes on you anyway. Throw away any ground you have gained in the eviction and get the bad media. Possibly lose your freedom and life in the NFL. Not unless you completely lost it over the girl and by that point you won't be settling on assault and robbery. 

11 minutes ago, Lfod said:

The Instagram post sets of alarms for me in a way. Especially since it was taken down. So whoever made that post knew it was a bad move and removed it. That is very telling. 

It's possible that a real crime did take place and because of the history between Shady and this girl, she would automatically  assume Shady was involved. 

Your not going to want to pay a guy to commit a crime just to have all eyes on you anyway. Throw away any ground you have gained in the eviction and get the bad media. Possibly lose your freedom and life in the NFL. Not unless you completely lost it over the girl and by that point you won't be settling on assault and robbery. 

If he was trying to get the girl I could see men do stupid things. He was tring to get her out of his house. Totally different IMHO

27 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

If he was trying to get the girl I could see men do stupid things. He was tring to get her out of his house. Totally different IMHO

It could of been somebody around the situation that knew Shady or the Girl and felt like taking advantage of the situation. It could of been some random stranger that just targeted a nice house. Kim Kardashian was robbed once. 

I haven't ruled it out but it's kinda a stretch to think the girl staged it and took the beating on purpose to try to get back at him for eviction. It's possible. 

Edited by Lfod
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

180 pages in and the TBDCSCCJAGASVIUS is still chasing their ().  Do you guys even have any leads???  I'd say you have better chances of catching the real killers in the OJ case before solving the Shady Caper.

No catching involved wit OJ case. Caught but acquitted.

• 2 weeks later...

The woman's son was pissed that he didn't get a raise in his allowance, so he hatched a plan to climb out the window and leave a bedsheet for one of his buddies to climb in & rob the place. She came home earlier than expected & things fell apart.  

On 7/23/2018 at 2:08 AM, transplantbillsfan said:

I'm going to put this bluntly why I don't think Shady's guilty... his character is like the equivalent of a self-involved player, in my opinion... he doesn't always do everything that's morally good, but he's not malevolent or out for blood in some well-schemed plan as this would have to be.

That whole nightclub incident a few years ago would have appeared to be an incident that took place as a result of that whole personality. This one involved malevolence and planning and I just don't think that's what Shady is.

Shady's the guy who throws a huge orgy party, not the guy who stalks his ex-girlfriend going to an orgy party and goes in to beat the crap out of her and the guy she's bangin.

Just my opinion.

The problem of course being that you and I know next to nothing about shady in his free time.

On July 23, 2018 at 7:32 PM, Radar said:

No catching involved wit OJ case. Caught but acquitted.

That was his point.  

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

180 pages of pure non-sense. If anything was going to be done by the justice system it would have happened already.

Not true at all.  Having said that, I put little faith in the competence of the greater Atlanta police department to solve this crime.

2 hours ago, Doc said:

They won’t find any link and this will die quietly. 

My assumption is that this all hinges on whether or not they find the perpetrators. If they do, then Shady will be either implicated, or exonerated. If they don't, them perhaps you are right.

9 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

My assumption is that this all hinges on whether or not they find the perpetrators. If they do, then Shady will be either implicated, or exonerated. If they don't, them perhaps you are right.

"The key to the case is finding who did it."

Gutsy call.  You teach criminal justice?  

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

It was over a week dead and you bumped it?!

tenor.gif?itemid=3465115

Was on Vaca and just got back.

The thread needed a bump in all honesty for half our social media forum fan base that will throw somebody under the bus before a single charge was even made by authorities. All this based off some gold digger friend twitter or facebook account post. People need to reflect on this kinda BS defamation and change. It's a damn shame what society is becoming.

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

"The key to the case is finding who did it."

Gutsy call.  You teach criminal justice?  

Yes. Mainly to my children who think if they don't acknowledge the broken TV remote, the issue will just "die quietly."

But, mostly I sell donkey suits at flea markets. I'm a pro at that.

22 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Yes. Mainly to my children who think if they don't acknowledge the broken TV remote, the issue will just "die quietly."

But, mostly I sell donkey suits at flea markets. I'm a pro at that.

And I appreciate you.

How much for those Donkey suits? and what sizes are available ? 

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

Captain Augie, in the library,  with the candlestick. 

I hate to ruin it for those who are not reading ahead. 

I am sure the Diversion program will have you on a work release within three months.
honestly surprised it was the Library !

3 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

I am sure the Diversion program will have you on a work release within three months.
honestly surprised it was the Library !

I’m a HUGE reader. Nothing to make me a better person, but I’m a reading fool! 

7 minutes ago, eball said:

Has gold digger enlisted OJ’s help yet to find the real burglar?

I'd like to congratulate Shady for preventing this thread from reaching 200 pages.

His side diffused things early with the way they handled themselves.  Her side did too, but not really the way they wanted.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Pretty much one size fits all.

Thanks. Looks like i will be placing my order directly then.

I would have thought the Police would have found something by now and it would be reported.
Maybe it is just a dead horse at this point.

I hope so , we need  Shady this year !

13 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Thanks. Looks like i will be placing my order directly then.

I would have thought the Police would have found something by now and it would be reported.
Maybe it is just a dead horse donkey at this point.

I hope so , we need  Shady this year !

fixed