Darnold fumbles first snap

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

3 fumbled snaps. Yikes

c'mon its the 1st time behind a new center 1st practice etc.. there is so much nothing going on with this tweet its actually gone beyond silly, and landed directly on puddy

• Like (+1) 2

I like Darnold as a QB but it is weird how no USC QB besides Carson Palmer has had a lot of success at the NFL level and even Palmer wasn't a resounding hall of fame player (1 career playoff win although certainly some good seasons throughout his career.) Each player is their own and if I were the Jets I wouldn't start him at all this season. Have him learn for a year maybe toss him in for 2-4 games at the back end of the season. Then I would spend a bunch of money and draft picks to build up the talent around him. Similar to what I want the Bills to do with Allen. 

15 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

c'mon its the 1st time behind a new center 1st practice etc.. there is so much nothing going on with this tweet its actually gone beyond silly, and landed directly on puddy

I hear you but he had fumble issues in college. If I was a Jets fan this would concern me.

15 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Oh how things have changed. Many here wanted him to be a BIll.  :lol:

Yes,  but he's not a Bill.   He's a the hopeful franchise QB of one of our division rivals.

Therefore we laugh at his mishaps and we seek to destroy him at every chance!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Skins Malone said:

Well it was an issue with him in college.  The Jets will do what they can to fix it.  But hes in our division so fumble away Darnold.

How will he throw the ball with stickum on his hands? ;)

31 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Oh how things have changed. Many here wanted him to be a BIll.  :lol:

Just like many here hated Allen immediately before we picked him. Not so much anymore. It’s still early though. These guys are going to mess up.

Edited by Bangarang

22 minutes ago, Jasovon said:

I had Darnold 4th of the top 4 QBs, his fumbling is a real issue and I can't believe how many in the media overlooked it. As it seems did the Jets.

Same here. Turnovers are the ultimate killer of momentum. I can deal with Allen throwing an innaccurate pass once every 7 passes. What we can’t have at QB is a QB prone for turnovers.

1 minute ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

Same here. Turnovers are the ultimate killer of momentum. I can deal with Allen throwing an innaccurate pass once every 7 passes. What we can’t have at QB is a QB prone for turnovers.

especially fumbles, interceptions are often an issue with accuracy or decision making which can be coached but the sheer number of times Darnold fumbles is insane.

4 minutes ago, Klaista2k said:

Darnold will easily be the best QB in the draft class IMO.

I don't know about that...........his fivehead scares me ;)

4 minutes ago, Bfanlc said:

So any word...any... on our qbs???

Peterman completed his first 6 consecutive passes...................to the DB's ;) 

• Haha (+1) 2