What would you like to do with #96?

If the Draft breaks for us, I would love to package this pick with a 5th or 2019 pick to move up and grab WR Anthony Miller.

Kelvin Benjamin and Anthony Miller on the outside with Zay in the slot has a lot of potential.

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 3

Just now, Canadian Bills Fan said:

WR

I'd be happy if every pick we own for the rest of the draft went towards OL and WR. I don't think we're that bad off but we have a lot invested into Allen, at least he has McCoy, Clay and Benjamin but I wouldn't mind a burner like James Washington from Oklahoma State in the mix.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, NewDayBills said:

I'd be happy if every pick we own for the rest of the draft went towards OL and WR. I don't think we're that bad off but we have a lot invested into Allen, at least he has McCoy, Clay and Benjamin but I wouldn't mind a burner like James Washington from Oklahoma State in the mix.

I'm worried because I think there will be a huge run on WR's early in round 2 so I'm afraid there wont be many quality WR's left at 96

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

LB and QB are squared away, is there any OL or WR help we can get for Allen to make his job easier?

I would like to package it with Allen and other assets in a trade for a QB.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Robert Foster - underutilized at Alabama because Jalen Hurts would only throw to Ridley. The guy is the fastest player on Bama's team this past year. Can get him in a late round.

#96 - just get the best OL or WR on the board. Nothing else.

Edited by buffaloaggie

I was really looking forward to all the Bills picks today. There are going to be a lot of good players taken in the next 2 rounds, hope the Bills can find one at the end of the night. An o lineman is the biggest need imo, but bpa among the many needs would work. Had so many picks in the top 65, coming away with just 2 guys who are raw potential is tough. If they both become great it is epic, if they both flame out it is a total disaster. Time will judge, I will remain hopeful.

• Like (+1) 1

BPA.  I will not be suprised i they move to the end of 2nd early third for a player they are targeting.  I could see oline or wr being the target.  Deep threat would need to be the target if they go Wr and I think there is still alot of good guards/ centers available.  Either them would make sense.

7 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

I was really looking forward to all the Bills picks today. There are going to be a lot of good players taken in the next 2 rounds, hope the Bills can find one at the end of the night. An o lineman is the biggest need imo, but bpa among the many needs would work. Had so many picks in the top 65, coming away with just 2 guys who are raw potential is tough. If they both become great it is epic, if they both flame out it is a total disaster. Time will judge, I will remain hopeful.

I was in the stay put crowd  too

But it costs to move up and they(OBD) billieve they got 2 studs.