Etiquette for tonight...

SDS

1 minute ago, SDS said:

1. Please post your reaction in the topic designated to that player. DO NOT start duplicate topics. They will be merged or deleted.

2. If you have something worthwhile to say, then say it. If you don't - then enjoy reading.

3. Try and keep it civil.

4. The board will be busy. I apologize for any slowness. I'll do my best to keep it running.

Have fun.

Appreciate all your efforts SDS

This might be your busiest one yet SDS!! As others have said thank you for your continued provision of this great platform for us all. 

And folks please head the advice about keeping things in the topics provided. It helps us all in the long run. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SDS said:

1. Please post your reaction in the topic designated to that player. DO NOT start duplicate topics. They will be merged or deleted.

2. If you have something worthwhile to say, then say it. If you don't - then enjoy reading.

4. The board will be busy. I apologize for any slowness. I'll do my best to keep it running.

Have fun.

Understood ,Sir. Thank you for the site.

11 minutes ago, SDS said:

Have fun.

Thanks for all you do Scott!

A lot of people are thanking you, Scott.  Let me add my name to that.  As an expatriate like you, I would be lost without these boards.  ONE place to go and get all the news about OUR teams.  My brother, who lives in Buffalo, is constantly amazed at how much more I know about OUR teams than he does.  I owe that to entirely to Sabrespace and TwoBillsDrive, and that's ALL due to you.  

Thank you brother, from the bottom of my heart, for doing all that you do.

Let's Go Buff-A-Lo!!!!!

• Like (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, SDS said:

Have fun.

Appreciate ya SDS