Dunkirk Don or Savior Peterman

I figured that we could use a break from draft speculation, so seeing as how today is Friday the 13th, what better way to embrace it than to reflect on the two biggest trolls TBD has ever seen.

Dunkirk Don & Savior Peterman. If you were to allow one of these trolls to return here who would it be?

Stupid outlandish inside source predictions or high level meetings?

Go!

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Mark Vader said:

I figured that we could use a break from draft speculation, so seeing as how today is Friday the 13th, what better way to embrace it than to reflect on the two biggest trolls TBD has ever seen.

Dunkirk Don & Savior Peterman. If you were to allow one of these trolls to return here who would it be?

Go!

Don is back.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Xwnyer said:

Right just under a new handle.  Both are waste of cyberspace

What's the new handle??

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

If the airplane had no pilot, how did it get high enough for the parachute to work?

Jesus.

I must be in the minority, but I think it is the trolls that make this board fun.  especially the remarks that all of you give back.  Some of you are extremely whitty and I get a bunch of laughs.  I mean come on, what would the world be without trolls, nothing but boring if you ask me.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

If the airplane had no pilot, how did it get high enough for the parachute to work?

Maybe the pilot jumped first after a few minutes with those two? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Dunkirk Don coming back as Derby Dan is SOOOOOOO obvious.  I am sorta ashamed he didn't try a little harder to conceal it. So my vote is Dunkirk Don just due to this lame attempt at a comeback.

Edited by aceman_16
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, SinatraSinger said:

I must be in the minority, but I think it is the trolls that make this board fun.  especially the remarks that all of you give back.  Some of you are extremely whitty and I get a bunch of laughs.  I mean come on, what would the world be without trolls, nothing but boring if you ask me.

trol 2.jpg

Edited by cba fan

16 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Go!

I was going to say "Cinder block to the head, please," but then realized that could be mistaken as a metaphor for either of those mongrels.

Guess I'd go with F***wit Frank - er, Dunkirk Don.  He had a certain je ne sais quoi that Slobberer Peterman lacked.

• Like (+1) 2

Maybe I didn't read enough Dunkirk Don posts but I didn't think he was that bad, mostly stuck to his own threads, and was good for some laughs.

Seemed like saviorpeterman was a pats fan who was constantly trying to derail every conversation on every thread and generally make people miserable.

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I was going to say "Cinder block to the head, please," but then realized that could be mistaken as a metaphor for either of those mongrels.

Guess I'd go with F***wit Frank - er, Dunkirk Don.  He had a certain je ne sais quoi that Slobberer Peterman lacked.

When your best argument for someone is he has something but I don’t know exactly what it is... it speaks volumes that the person is probably an idiot 

hmm lets see swan dive off the falls while shoving a hot soldering iron up my pee hole or swan dive into a volcano after walking on a mile of legos barefoot. ill get back to you on that

Edited by Wsam4031
spelling

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

When your best argument for someone is he has something but I don’t know exactly what it is... it speaks volumes that the person is probably an idiot 

No, Dimwit Don is definitely an idiot.  He just has a certain style to his idiotic blathering that I find engaging.  

I can't really explain what, just go...connect the dots, man!

17 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

Dunkirk Don coming back as Derby Dan is SOOOOOOO obvious.  I am sorta ashamed he didn't try a little harder to conceal it. So my vote is Dunkirk Don just due to this lame attempt at a comeback.

He certainly didn't try to ease back in.  100+ posts in 2 days of activity is impressive!

Just now, DC Tom said:

No, Dimwit Don is definitely an idiot.  He just has a certain style to his idiotic blathering that I find engaging.  

I can't really explain what, just go...connect the dots, man!

I fully understand what you mean but when I usually want my fill of idiotic blathering I just turn on old videos of Barack Obama or Sadiq Khan ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DefenseWins said:

Do we know for a fact that they are not one and the same to begin with?

Seriously?  You think someone dumb enough to name themselves "Savior Peterman" is suddenly going to say "****, 5 interceptions?  I'm an idiot.  I need to create another account for ridiculous **** now."

You think Wile E. Coyote and Marvin the Martian are the same Looney Tunes character too?

Just now, Binghamton Beast said:

Where’s the option of the Bills dwarf trainer stabbing me in the junk

with an ice pick?

I’ll take that one.

Why are the Bills training dwarves?  Have they really had any need since Flutie left?

• Haha (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

It just occurred to me that they are actually two different people.

Have you ever seen them in the same place at the same time???

That sounds like two too many.....

Edited by Augie