Mayfield a lock to jets @ 3

4 minutes ago, QBorBust2018 said:

Time to be realistic. Darnold/Mayfield are off the board. 

Will the Bills get Rosen/Rudolph/Allen 

go: 

Thank you for attempting to prove that new posters should not be able to start threads but such attempts should be done on Customer Service forum.

• Like (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Can we stop with the thread titles that make it look like actual news?

I would like that too but posters get attention doing that, and apparently it isn't against the rules.

It is getting so I automatically don't believe any thread title that I see.

The garbage blizzard continues. Every thought does not need to become another thread.

THAT is one issue. Another might be: what in the world makes Mayfield a lock at #3? ZERO discussion on your primary point. If you want to bring it up, try to BACK it up. 

Are you just desperate for attention? Could this have gone in any of the dozens of other threads. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Augie said:

The garbage blizzard continues. Every thought does not need to become another thread.

THAT is one issue. Another might be: what in the world makes Mayfield a lock at #3? ZERO discussion on your primary point. If you want to bring it up, try to BACK it up. 

Are you just desperate for attention? Could this have gone in any of the dozens of other threads. 

Put it on the pile!

Image result for fraggle rock trash heap

26 minutes ago, QBorBust2018 said:

Lamar Jackson bust city ! Tyrod 2.0!

i hope he can wear #5 

Thank you for offering zero value. It's good to see you not even try to do anything but garner negative attention. Can you regale us with tales of your immense football knowledge?

2 hours ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

My God, these are such stupid topics.....it never ends

Be of good cheer, soon the months and months of nonsensical gibberish over who we will draft will give way to months and months of carping, moaning and raving about who we actually drafted. Let that thought sustain you through these dark and trying times. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Wait, I know I'm getting old, and I tend to forget things, but I think I still know numerical order.  If I'm not mistaken, not just 1, but 1 *and* 2 both come before 3, right?  That didn't get changed?  So, can someone please explain to me how Mayfield is a "lock" at #3 for the Jets?  Nothing is a lock at #3.  The Browns or Giants could nab him at 1 or 2...or they could trade those picks to a team that could take him, Bills included, before the Jets even have a chance.

The farce is strong in this one... >.<