Is this Jags loss McDermott's fault?

Nope...it's the Bills front office for not trying to keep things rolling with Doug Marrone as the hard nose coach that the Bills needed so bad at the time...he got them out of the country club mode and made them play hard...then we let him walk and our "Know it all media" in Buffalo just crushed him over every stupid thing they could think of because our media thinks they are the smartest and the best...I think most of our media crew in Buffalo are trying to make names for themselves instead of actually trying to report on the good things that people are trying to do within the organization...NICE JOB reporters!...Tom Coughlin thinks Marrone is good enough!

1 hour ago, jmc12290 said:

We could've seen Brady go down today.  One great play by Stephon Gilmore saved NE's season and sent them to the Super Bowl.  If we sign Gilmore, it would've been Logan Ryan.  Was the Gilmore cap space REALLY worth Ducasse, Holmes and a couple million?  AND the Pats in their billionth Super Bowl?

Unbelievable.  McD is dead to me.

Yup...... we REALLY need a sarcasm font. I can not imagine anyone serious or sober posting this.

3 hours ago, jmc12290 said:

We could've seen Brady go down today.  One great play by Stephon Gilmore saved NE's season and sent them to the Super Bowl.  If we sign Gilmore, it would've been Logan Ryan.  Was the Gilmore cap space REALLY worth Ducasse, Holmes and a couple million?  AND the Pats in their billionth Super Bowl?

A VERY poor attempt at humor

(I hope, for your sake)

4 hours ago, jmc12290 said:

I cant believe how incredibly bad this post is.

1) It wasn't McD's fault Gilmore left.  That was Whaley's doing, not resigning him.

2) I think McD did what he could to remedy the situation, sending Dareus to Jacksonville to try to balance things out.  Not his fault it didn't work out...but really, his hands were tied by Whaley's mismanagement.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Manther said:

Silly thread and Gilmore didn't do anything special all day or all year.  Gilmore is NOT worth top 5 money at his position.  You can't pay top 5 position money to anyone that is not a complete player and dominate at there position including win some games by themselves.

Gilmore does not win games by himself, but, he can lose them by himself.

Silly thread or thought!

Weird...

Because either Gilmore is a top 5 CB or they signed a guy to a contract you said you can't sign them to and they are in the superbowl. With him making a great play at the end.

So pretty much you're wrong. You painted yourself in a corner with paint colored wrong. I mean, you have to really try to be as wrong as you are. You really made it specific, I mean if you made it anymore specific I don't think that could increase the level of wrong you are.

some people think the knock down at the end was gilmore saving the game?  he batted down an under thrown ball.  it was hardly spectacular.

edit:  asking this in general, not due to the op...i've seen a few posters say this, so i'm guessing someone believes it.

Edited by teef
  • Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

#makethebillsgreatagain

OP is delusional. Sad!

11 hours ago, dave mcbride said:

A LOTTA competition today, 26. The refugee crisis has finally shown its downside!

This guy's not a refugee. He's the one who told everyone last offseason that we were getting rid of Shady per his "sources."

4 hours ago, ndirish1978 said:

OP is delusional. Sad!

This guy's not a refugee. He's the one who told everyone last offseason that we were getting rid of Shady per his "sources."

Yeah, I was going to say if he was. Then we renounce his refugee status, and hes become a free agent. 

20 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Weird...

Because either Gilmore is a top 5 CB or they signed a guy to a contract you said you can't sign them to and they are in the superbowl. With him making a great play at the end.

So pretty much you're wrong. You painted yourself in a corner with paint colored wrong. I mean, you have to really try to be as wrong as you are. You really made it specific, I mean if you made it anymore specific I don't think that could increase the level of wrong you are.

Agree to disagree