Favourite Uniform Colour

Gugny

Gotta say, I've been a fan of the Seahawks' jerseys because of what they (I just found out) call "action green". I get how others see it as an annoying color, but I just like it, and, yes their highlighter-esque color rush jerseys. The Chargers' powder blue is classic, too. 

Was talking the other day about how I get annoyed by the new Rams jerseys. Specifically, I do not like that their logo features a ram with gold horns, but then their helmets have white horns. I may be picking a nit, but it irks me. 

1 minute ago, Shotgunner said:

I like the Falcons, Vikings, and (god I can't believe I'm going to admit this) the red Pats throwbacks.

I still think the Bills uni's are the class of the league, though.

Me too....would like to see them go back to those plus Dolphins with darker colors...back to old AFC East

Despite all the controversy, I think the Redskins have terrific uniforms. The Raiders are pretty great too.

The "orange crush" era Broncos were another favorite...hate their current look.

Right up there with the current Bills look.

Edited by Buftex
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Gotta say, I've been a fan of the Seahawks' jerseys because of what they (I just found out) call "action green". I get how others see it as an annoying color, but I just like it, and, yes their highlighter-esque color rush jerseys. The Chargers' powder blue is classic, too. 

Was talking the other day about how I get annoyed by the new Rams jerseys. Specifically, I do not like that their logo features a ram with gold horns, but then their helmets have white horns. I may be picking a nit, but it irks me. 

From what I understand, the Rams had intended for their jersey and helmets to match...but the NFL, being the sticklers that they are, wouldn't let them, because they didn't get the "paperwork" in on time to make all the necessary changes.  I believe they will match next season.  I agree, they looked terrible this year.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Would anyone else, like me, want to see the Bills in their current blue-on-blue, but with the red 90's helmet? I think that would look great. 

No.  The red helmets were a mistake that should not ever be repeated.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 2

15 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

I agree with everything in your post, that Ram helmet colors makes me want to kick a dog.

Edited by xRUSHx
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Like the Vikings

Hate Eagles/Jets.  Way too much green with the field.

i think, in the Eagles case, they should return to the Kelly green .. from the early 60's.. classic look.. its the simple raiders style , but a brilliant green. they looked as sharp as any.. 

Edited by dwight in philly
  • Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The powder blue Chargers uniforms.

Really like those and I think most people do!

52 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Hate the Seahawks’ unis.

Love the Redskins’ and Raiders’, as well as the Dolphins’ throwbacks

I don't like that neon yellow/green in the Seahawk jersey's..........it just doesn't work or fit!

1 hour ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

That is a product of NFL rules.

Rams want to go back to Navy and White. They can only change uniforms/helmets/logos(I assume to prevent backlog of outdated unsold apparel gear inventory) every so many years and wanted to time it with new stadium opening but also NFL got in the way.

http://theramswire.usatoday.com/2017/10/01/nfl-los-angeles-rams-dallas-cowboys-uniform-mismatch-combination-photos/

http://theramswire.usatoday.com/2017/10/13/nfl-los-angeles-rams-uniform-navy-twitter-mismatched-week-6/

Edited by cba fan

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I've always liked how clean and crisp the chiefs uni's look. the saints all blacks. and I've always thought the packers looked clean a classy.

Cheifs always look great and classic as far as helmet.  Overall classic as they never changed it much.

Problem when I look at helmet(which is awesome, almost as good as Bills if Bills fix the mullet and outline the logo with navy outside the white outline):

Helmet does not match uniform. It is Red White and Black in logo.

Uniform is Red Gold and White.

Add some black pin striping to jersey and pants, especially around numbers to make it match. If done right like when Dolphins added some navy before going super teal a few years ago, it would tie it all together. I don't think I would add any gold lines/accents to helmet logo but maybe that would help also.

Just now, Seasons1992 said:

I was a HUGE Denver fan when they were going to SB's before we were. Orange is my favorite color. Those old blue helmets? Yummy.

Serious question .... are you a ginger?  It seems that every ginger I know's favorite color is orange.  One of my close friends is a ginger.  His favorite color is orange and he's been a Broncos fan since childhood.

• Like (+1) 1

• HATE the Bills all white.  That's the color they were wearing when they lost to the Giants in the Super Bowl and they make the guys look like a bunch of Good Humor Men. 
  • I LOVE the all red and all blue. 
  • I think the Dolphins uniforms make them look like a bunch of total pansies.   
  • I HATE the current Pats uniform
  • Jags uniforms and helmet are hideous
  • Like the Steelers throwback

3 minutes ago, Badthingsman said:
  • HATE the Bills all white.  That's the color they were wearing when they lost to the Giants in the Super Bowl and they make the guys look like a bunch of Good Humor Men. 
  • I LOVE the all red and all blue. 
  • I think the Dolphins uniforms make them look like a bunch of total pansies.   
  • I HATE the current Pats uniform
  • Jags uniforms and helmet are hideous
  • Like the Steelers throwback

Agreed that black/gold fade helmet is trash. 

I like the Chiefs. A lot of people love the Steelers, but I am not fond of yellow, so I don't love them.

The Raiders look good. I actually think the Pats current and throwback red uniforms are both solid.

I like the Broncos orange jerseys. I actually like the new Dolphins jerseys too.

I hate the Jags uniforms, especially their horribly ugly helmets. Browns are terrible too.

1 hour ago, Clyde Smith said:

Favorite: Bills, Cards, and Falcons.  Worst: Jax, Seattle, and Skins

Oh yeah, forgot about Seattle. I hate their uniforms. Redskins also suck.