St Doug >>>>>>>> McD

1 minute ago, SaviorPeterman said:

It's not a fluke when you go into a place like Pittsburgh and hand their ass to them and Big Ben has one of the worst days of his careers.

I'm not saying St. Doug and the Jags do it again but the odds are in their favor given the talent they have on defense. Also for all the talk about how bad Bortles is he dominated the Bills defense today and made them look silly with his legs.

Your hot takes suck! Example: When your Miami Dolphins "were peaking at the right time" And Gasse has built a gritty team. They would be tough to beat in the playoffs. 

How did that turn out? 

Jacksonville's defense is stacked with high first round picks. The GM did a great job of surrounding those guys with veterans like Campbell, Jackson, Church and Bouye. It's the value of sucking so long. The difference between Jacksonville and the Browns is that Jacksonville has drafted better. This is Gus Bradley's defense with a couple of vet signings. 

Marrone had very little to do with that and he seems like a major prick. I'd roll with McDermott and his incessant clapping any day. Obviously. 

2 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

Your hot takes suck! Example: When your Miami Dolphins "were peaking at the right time" And Gasse has built a gritty team. They would be tough to beat in the playoffs. 

How did that turn out? 

Not sure why some folks insist on obsessing with the Dolphins but I already admitted I was wrong (as were many other experts) about them being a SB contender this year.

But again, the 2017 Bills should use Miami as a cautionary tale heading into next season. Because expectations were sky high in Miami this year after Gase turned around the franchise his first season and got them to the playoffs. And something tells me no matter what this team does in the offseason some fans will be talking SB heading into 2018 for the Bills.

49 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

I know some Bills fans will refuse to concede this, but McD proved today he was in over his head against a superior HC and staff in Jacksonville.

This game might have been there for the taking in the 1st half too but the same questionable play calling and clock management reared it's ugly head once again.

Good coaches have brass balls and aren't afraid to go for it on 4th down, whether it was St. Doug and the 4th and goal that scored the Jags game winning TD or his mentor Sean Payton going for it on 4th and 2 from the 50 yard line at the end of the game today to try and ice it.

Just sucks that after 17 years of not making the playoffs it's St Doug who has the last laugh and stuck it to this team with a brilliant gameplan utilizing Bortles mobility (who had a career game rushing by the way). Bills fans deserve better than 3 points in a playoff game period.

This is just plain stupid

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

I laughed at the St. Doug stuff before but it's true, he's now turned around 3 pathetic sports franchises very quickly. And you can argue McD is merely riding both Marrone and Rex's coattails with foundation laid for him.

Jags were particularly inept and woeful the last few season before Marrone took them from worst to first this year winning the AFC South and now on there way to the 2nd round at worse.

I won't be rooting for him and the Jags, but don't be surprised if they make a deep run because if anybody is equipped to beat juggernauts like the Pats and Steelers it's this Jags team.

I honestly don't see how you can argue this.  They completely decimated the past regime's player stock.  A majority of holdovers from the previous regimes are gone.  They have actively separated themselves from the Marrone and Ryan eras (sometimes to the the current regime's detriment!)

Edited by berg1029

Dude is a boring, 10 year old troll / joke, but I'll bite just to point out that he's calling a coaching staff that scored 10 points, managed 87 passing yards in the entire game, and that didn't run a single offensive play on our side of the field in the first quarter, "superior".  

Marrone was almost beat by a first year head coach today, and if he had any edge whatsoever, it's only due to experience.  Our passing play call on the 1 yard line was absurd, but other than that any objective, real person saw a relatively equal match-up today from a coaching perspective, which frankly doesn't paint an experienced coach like Marrone in a "superior" light whatsoever.

"Superior".  If you reigned in your exaggerations a bit Savior, your schtick might finally grow some legs.  Instead you're still failing miserably after more than a decade.  Yikes.

15 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Not sure why some folks insist on obsessing with the Dolphins but I already admitted I was wrong (as were many other experts) about them being a SB contender this year.

But again, the 2017 Bills should use Miami as a cautionary tale heading into next season. Because expectations were sky high in Miami this year after Gase turned around the franchise his first season and got them to the playoffs. And something tells me no matter what this team does in the offseason some fans will be talking SB heading into 2018 for the Bills.

You thought (along with many OTHER experts) that the Dolphins were super bowl contenders this year?  What are you all experts at?  Coloring books?

14 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

It's not a fluke when you go into a place like Pittsburgh and hand their ass to them and Big Ben has one of the worst days of his careers.

I'm not saying St. Doug and the Jags do it again but the odds are in their favor given the talent they have on defense. Also for all the talk about how bad Bortles is he dominated the Bills defense today and made them look silly with his legs.

Andy Dalton throwing a hail mary on 4th and 12 in Baltimore.

Glad the drought is over but the Bills proved today they were the worst of all the teams in the playoffs sadly, at least they covered the 9 point spread though which most didn't think would happen.

I did a quick search and read that there are 127 plays on average in an NFL game. I won't do the math, but there was a whole lot of action throughout the season that came before the Dalton td pass and to suggest that equates to "backing into the playoffs" seems like a shallow read of the season. Yeah, that play was incredibly exciting and we all celebrated it (or most of us celebrated it I would assume) but the road to the post season is what it has always been...win enough games the right way and you go. Don't, and you don't.

And with regard to DM being the Mack daddy of coaching turnarounds....he rode the mighty jags crazy train to a squeaker of a win against the team you just described as the worst of the playoff bunch. 

No, he's not. The Jags are one of the most talented teams in the NFL and the Bills outplayed them most of the game with a lot less talent.

Hell, your moniker had the opportunity to live up to itself... but unfortunately Peterman lacks the NFL arm to throw a common sideline out pattern.

What will you be changing your name to?

1 hour ago, Doc said:

The Jags will have their asses handed to them next weekend.  Bully for them that they had a slightly better team than the Bills this year.

I do hope you are right.  They're feeling all chuffed about themselves because they thumped the Steelers in October with the help of 5 Big Ben picks.

They forget that Bortles managed a mighty 82 yds passing against the Steelers and without those picks, it's a different game.

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

No, he's not. The Jags are one of the most talented teams in the NFL and the Bills outplayed them most of the game with a lot less talent.

Hell, your moniker had the opportunity to live up to itself... but unfortunately Peterman lacks the NFL arm to throw a common sideline out pattern.

What will you be changing your name to?

On defense and in the run game, certainly true.

St. Doug may well be a better coach than McD, but that has yet to be determined. 

This was a one score game and Marrone has far more talent on his roster. The idea that this one game establishes a clear hierarchy between the two is dumb.

This thread is !@#$ing stupid.

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Rob's House said:

St. Doug may well be a better coach than McD, but that has yet to be determined. 

This was a one score game and Marrone has far more talent on his roster. The idea that this one game establishes a clear hierarchy between the two is dumb.

This thread is !@#$ing stupid.

Why does Marrone have talent on his roster? And this team has gutted talent for nameless 2nd round pick, 3rd round pick and, nice... Dareus for a 5th now and his dead money is the biggest cap expense on the roster as of now. 

It's the teams fault they lack talent.

Or would you like to talk more about retarded **** like how all black people aren't african? 

Edited by Ol Dirty B

56 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Honestly Savior...what do you add to this board other than trolling against the Bills, trolling about the Dolphins and lying about what you do for a living?

55 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Go somewhere else.

if you put him on ignore, (or anyone else tired of his trolling) eventually he'll only be talking to himself.  

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Honestly Savior...what do you add to this board other than trolling against the Bills, trolling about the Dolphins and lying about what you do for a living?

He mentioned in a couple of threads recently. That today he will be in "high level corporate meetings"

So don't expect a response until later today...

11 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

I know some Bills fans will refuse to concede this, but McD proved today he was in over his head against a superior HC and staff in Jacksonville.

This game might have been there for the taking in the 1st half too but the same questionable play calling and clock management reared it's ugly head once again.

Good coaches have brass balls and aren't afraid to go for it on 4th down, whether it was St. Doug and the 4th and goal that scored the Jags game winning TD or his mentor Sean Payton going for it on 4th and 2 from the 50 yard line at the end of the game today to try and ice it.

Just sucks that after 17 years of not making the playoffs it's St Doug who has the last laugh and stuck it to this team with a brilliant gameplan utilizing Bortles mobility (who had a career game rushing by the way). Bills fans deserve better than 3 points in a playoff game period.

Your post is not worth wasting time to respond to. Your contributions are nonsensical and diminish this site. If stupidity was a crime you would be locked up for the rest of your life for felonious dumbness. 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I do hope you are right.  They're feeling all chuffed about themselves because they thumped the Steelers in October with the help of 5 Big Ben picks.

They forget that Bortles managed a mighty 82 yds passing against the Steelers and without those picks, it's a different game.

Yup.  I'm sure they're feeling good about themselves because of that game, but they're in for a rude awakening. 

And I forget, on their TD drive, weren't the Bills were down to their 3rd string SS?

Bull. Very easy to see that Jacksonville is world's ahead in player talent. Marrone inherited a great defense. McDermott is building from square one, and did a great job in year 1.

1 hour ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Why does Marrone have talent on his roster? And this team has gutted talent for nameless 2nd round pick, 3rd round pick and, nice... Dareus for a 5th now and his dead money is the biggest cap expense on the roster as of now. 

It's the teams fault they lack talent.

Or would you like to talk more about retarded **** like how all black people aren't african? 

marrone has more talent on his roster because the jags have been picking in the top 5 forever.  i get what you're saying about getting rid of talent, but you seem a bit over the top angry today.

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

you know how this goes with him.  his act got old on the bbmb, and he was banned, signed up under multiple names, only to be banned again.  i have no idea why he plays this game, but the threads always read the same...made to incite, and usually pretty ignorant.  

1 minute ago, teef said:

marrone has more talent on his roster because the jags have been picking in the top 5 forever.  i get what you're saying about getting rid of talent, but you seem a bit over the top angry today.

you know how this goes with him.  his act got old on the bbmb, and he was banned, signed up under multiple names, only to be banned again.  i have no idea why he plays this game, but the threads always read the same...made to incite, and usually pretty ignorant.  

Do you know what I just thought about?  You're going to love this.

On Saturday, we all hung out at Applebees, drank and ate.  Sunday we ate at Arby's on the drive home.  

Today I'm in the ICU.

11 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

You're a buffoon. Please go away.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Didnt Martine punt from our 40 something halfway through the game? 

From the 36, if I remember correctly. I was very surprised. Didn't want to attempt a 56 yard field goal in a game where every point mattered.

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Do you know what I just thought about?  You're going to love this.

On Saturday, we all hung out at Applebees, drank and ate.  Sunday we ate at Arby's on the drive home.  

Today I'm in the ICU.

i think i'd rather hang out back behind a dumpster than inside an applebees.