St Doug >>>>>>>> McD

Put down the pipe. Marrone never would have gotten 9 wins with this roster.

Marrone and McVay inherited stacked rosters. Not saying neither is a good coach, just that they had a leg up thanks to Bradley and Fisher. McD proved IMO he did a better job with the hand he was dealt.

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

We bar hopped and couldn't get drinks because it was so packed everywhere.  Applebees welcomed us with open arms though.

Buy one get one all night.  Cost my $21 to get drunk.

you know why applebees was the one place you could get a drink?  because it's terrible, and most people know better.

12 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

I know some Bills fans will refuse to concede this, but McD proved today he was in over his head against a superior HC and staff in Jacksonville.

This game might have been there for the taking in the 1st half too but the same questionable play calling and clock management reared it's ugly head once again.

Good coaches have brass balls and aren't afraid to go for it on 4th down, whether it was St. Doug and the 4th and goal that scored the Jags game winning TD or his mentor Sean Payton going for it on 4th and 2 from the 50 yard line at the end of the game today to try and ice it.

Just sucks that after 17 years of not making the playoffs it's St Doug who has the last laugh and stuck it to this team with a brilliant gameplan utilizing Bortles mobility (who had a career game rushing by the way). Bills fans deserve better than 3 points in a playoff game period.

Are you crazy?! Do you call broken plays a "brillian game plan?"... those plays but one were all design pass plays and unfortunatelly our D-Linemen lost their lanes. 

McD had also a very good defensive game plan, we gave up 10 points to a top 5 scoring offense. Furnett didn´t run wild as it was expected. Unffortunately the Offense was not good at all, as soon as they reached midfield something bad happened (sack, drop pass, bad playcall, etc...).

We lost the game because of bad game plan and execution on offense.

58 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Not from the 38. Also McD doesn't suck. Not one bit.

His game time decisions/clock management are not good at all.

I like Mcd for the most part. But he does have flaws.

In saying that, it was his first year so mistakes are bound to happen

13 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

I know some Bills fans will refuse to concede this, but McD proved today he was in over his head against a superior HC and staff in Jacksonville.

This game might have been there for the taking in the 1st half too but the same questionable play calling and clock management reared it's ugly head once again.

Good coaches have brass balls and aren't afraid to go for it on 4th down, whether it was St. Doug and the 4th and goal that scored the Jags game winning TD or his mentor Sean Payton going for it on 4th and 2 from the 50 yard line at the end of the game today to try and ice it.

Just sucks that after 17 years of not making the playoffs it's St Doug who has the last laugh and stuck it to this team with a brilliant gameplan utilizing Bortles mobility (who had a career game rushing by the way). Bills fans deserve better than 3 points in a playoff game period.

You know that wasn't in the gameplan at all and it was everyone was being defended and took what the Bills gave him.  No designed runs and if Tyrod did the same thing we would have won the game.  Marrone is gone and some of me is glad.  Is He better than McDerm?  Time will tell but they did stack up on defense and we got rid of our best players in Darby, Gilmore and Dareus and still ended up in the same game only a TD away from a tie.  Plus we have a stockpile of picks to fix some holes, who will be better next year?

You are an ass hat.

IMO our coaches are better

13 hours ago, Best Player Available said:

Have to say it again. You're an idiot.

^^^^^This.

McD did it with a roster of guys nobody else wanted. A team that the national "experts" said was tanking.

Marrone has a top-tier defense and good receiving weapons. 

15 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Broken plays are now considered masterful game planning? You're pretty dense. You're just a troll, and a feeble one at that. 

On social media today lavish praise is being heaped on St Doug and Tom Coughlin for the work they did this year in Jacksonville.

It was also pointed out that St. Doug already has his own coaching tree branching out with Mike Pettine who had success in Cleveland of all places before being prematurely fired after his 2nd season.

Look for Nate Hackett to be a hot commodity too for the work they've done with Blake Bortles.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

On social media today lavish praise is being heaped on St Doug and Tom Coughlin for the work they did this year in Jacksonville.

It was also pointed out that St. Doug already has his own coaching tree branching out with Mike Pettine who had success in Cleveland of all places before being prematurely fired after his 2nd season.

Look for Nate Hackett to be a hot commodity too for the work they've done with Blake Bortles.

does this make you happy or something?

4 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Teams are knocking down the doors to interview Hackett and Pettine has been out of the league for 3 years.

Edited by boco357

1 minute ago, boco357 said:

Teams are knocking down the doors to interview Hackett and Pettine has been out of the league for 3 years.

The point is that teams were/are keen on St Doug's staff, and he's assembled quite the collection of coaching talent in Jax.

My gut feeling tells me though he's going to live up to the Parcells comparisons and have quite the career as an NFL head coach. Jury is still out on McD obviously since the Bills backed into the playoffs and were one and done.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SaviorPeterman said:

The point is that teams were/are keen on St Doug's staff, and he's assembled quite the collection of coaching talent in Jax.

My gut feeling tells me though he's going to live up to the Parcells comparisons and have quite the career as an NFL head coach. Jury is still out on McD obviously since the Bills backed into the playoffs and were one and done.

your gut tends to be wrong...a lot.

honestly though...what's the point in starting threads like this.  is it really that much fun to get board members riled up?  a number of people explained why your op was foolish, yet you still push on.  are you bored with life?  

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Jesus will you stop spewing crap out of your mouth?

1 minute ago, teef said:

your gut tends to be wrong...a lot.

honestly though...what's the point in starting threads like this.  is it really that much fun to get board members riled up?  a number of people explained why your op was foolish, yet you still push on.  are you bored with life?  

Teef this team was out coached yesterday period and the final score quite frankly was misleading.

With that said miraculously this team still had a chance to tie the game in the final minutes.

Deep down though many fans like myself are pissed that we let Marrone get away. Sure McD might end up being a good coach somebody but backing into the playoffs on a Andy Dalton hail mary isn't close to clinching in week 14 like St. Doug and his Jags did.

Just now, SaviorPeterman said:

Teef this team was out coached yesterday period and the final score quite frankly was misleading.

With that said miraculously this team still had a chance to tie the game in the final minutes.

Deep down though many fans like myself are pissed that we let Marrone get away. Sure McD might end up being a good coach somebody but backing into the playoffs on a Andy Dalton hail mary isn't close to clinching in week 14 like St. Doug and his Jags did.

Give the Bills the easiest schedule in the league and the Jags' division...

17 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

You are in love with a guy that threw 5 picks in a single half then managed to in 4 plays in a playoff game fumble out of bounds, get called for intentional grounding then throw a pick. Excuse me if i don't trust your opinion on....well anything.

8 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

7 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

you are an imbecile. all you do is praise other teams. patsies, phins and now the jags. you are not a bills fan but clearly a troll who comes here to do nothing more than incite.

you are without a doubt the worst poster on this board as of late and it would do the board much good if you would leave.  since you have your nose so far up their asses why don't you go support those other teams and coaches as you are a disgrace to bills mafia, a !@#$ing disgrace!

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

that's just not the truth at all.  jax won due to busted plays were bortles just took off.  if i'm not mistaken, 3 of those plays alone were when the buffalo defenders over pursued, and just missed sacks.  the bills weren't out coached at all.  jax just has the better team right now, had home field advantage, and took advantage of bad qb play from buffalo.  it's not at all what you are making it to be, and people can see right through it.  this thread wasn't made for a quality football discussion.  you just wanted to see pissed of responses.  you've done it before, and have started again.  again, why bother?

13 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

you are an imbecile. all you do is praise other teams. patsies, phins and now the jags. you are not a bills fan but clearly a troll who comes here to do nothing more than incite.

you are without a doubt the worst poster on this board as of late and it would do the board much good if you would leave.  since you have your nose so far up their asses why don't you go support those other teams and coaches as you are a disgrace to bills mafia, a !@#$ing disgrace!

this is kind of his schtick.  he builds up other teams on misinformation, and will down play anything the bills do that's positive. you would think that after how wrong he was with predictions this season, he might back off, but yet, here he is.  there must be some level of amusement in it for him.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Since when are Bill fans not allowed to discuss other NFL teams or praise them?

If you don't like my commentary you certainly don't have to read or respond but I'm not going to stop discussing other matters if it's relevant to the Bills.

And just because I believe St. Doug is a better coach than McD that's far from inciting a riot.

Just now, SaviorPeterman said:

If you don't like my commentary you certainly don't have to read or respond but I'm not going to stop discussing other matters if it's relevant to the Bills.

And just because I believe St. Doug is a better coach than McD that's far from inciting a riot.

you think I'm the only one that doesn't like some troll coming to the board and inciting in the fashion she does?

like I said, leave. you would be doing the board a  big favor jags/phins/patsie** fan.

We'll see how great Doug Marrone looks when Andrew Luck and Deshaun Watson return from injury.

Next year, he also gets the schedule of a division winner (Patriots, Steelers, Chiefs) instead of the team that finished last (Jets, Browns, Chargers).

Edited by mjt328

17 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Congrats! This is the dumbest post I've ever read on this message board.

27 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

So, you're saying that you're just a complete moron then, and have no situational awareness much like Dennison?

You're praising the HC that left the team/city, due to thinking he would land the Jets job. (Yes, he had some valid reasons too, but that's not the point) Then bashing our new HC that just broke a 17 year drought that haunted this franchise and fan base all the while not having half of the talent that Doug Moron has. Yet, you believe you're not instigating or inciting any sort of backlash? 

I forgot you're the guy that believe broken down pass plays that turned into huge runs for Bortles was "great" game planning. 

It's one thing to praise another coach, its another to do so, and take a jab at the new HC. 

Edited by Captain Murica

18 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

How does a team back into the playoffs?  

In my mind we didn’t back into the playoffs.

IMO backing into the playoffs is losing a lot of games near the end of the season and barely getting in.  

IMO the Titans sort of backed into the playoffs this year.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Everybody on this message board>>>>>>>>everyone on all the other fans message boards>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SaviorPeterman

Seriously you are an idiot.  Please go to your true love on the Miami boards, LowIQFootball aka SaviorEdwards aka SaviorPeterman.  I remember when you followed Trent Edwards to other teams message boards and they couldn't stand you either.

I like Marrone and I like balogna too but to say he is better than McD is quite a stretch. Two totally different guys. Marrone was an O line coordinator. Think he could be a Defensive or Offensive Coordinator?

That game was a battle of who can be the worst QB.

Edited by bmur66