Wildcard Weekend: Bills at Jax - 2nd Half Thread

Damn. 

Im not sure if our offense can overcome a 7 point deficit playing against Jacksonville's defense. 

Their D line is all over Tyrod. Myles Jack is playing great. Their secondary is playing great. 

Talent usually tends to win to win out in the end, and they have much more of that than we do. 

Im sure McDermott and Beane know that, though. This was supposed to be a rebuilding year. They've just way overachieved because of good coaching, execution and playing as a true 46 man unit/team. 

Im not giving up yet by any means. Just trying to temper my expectations and also trying to prepare myself, in true Bills fan fashion, for a loss. lol 

Just now, popcornpam said:

Does that Leslie frazier ever change the defense?  We never blitz  He was a bad head coach at Minnesota 

Let's not overexaggerate. The defense has been playing great all game. One TD does not mean the death of most teams. It's ok for a team to score 1 TD in a game. 

As long as the offense responds, it'll be fine.

Just now, BillsFan4 said:

Damn. 

Im not sure if our offense can overcome a 7 point deficit playing against Jacksonville's defense. 

Their D line is all over Tyrod. Myles Jack is playing great. Their secondary is playing great. 

Talent usually tends to win to win out in the end, and they have much more of that than we do. 

Im sure McDermott and Beane know that, though. This was supposed to be a rebuilding year. They've just way overachieved because of good coaching, execution and playing as a true 46 man unit/team. 

Im not giving up yet by any means. Just trying to temper my expectations and also trying to prepare myself, in true Bills fan fashion, for a loss. lol 

Our offense has trouble overcoming a 7 point deficit against anyone, but I'm not going to rule them out just yet.