Donate $17 to the Andy and Jordan Dalton Foundation!

HappyDays

46 minutes ago, Doc said:

I think at this point, they figure that any donation in a multiple of $17 is from a Bills fan. 

Theirs a place to put yiur organization's name. I put "thankful bills fan" under that. 

I also can't imagine that people donate to this cause on a daily basis. I'd imagine he gets most donations when he does appearances or special fund raisers specifically for it. I think any donations he's gotten since Sunday is pretty obviously from bills fans 

8 hours ago, bbb said:

How do you designate that the money is coming from a Bills fan?  It's about the only donation form that I've tried to use that doesn't have a section to leave a note. 

Any donation coming from NY is an indicator.  But then Bills fans are everywhere so.......................

Bills fans hav donated over $57K in under 24 hours...I'd like to say I'm surprised, but that's just how we roll here...Dalton should move to Buffalo when he retires...he'd eat and drink for free for the rest of hsi life here....

28 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Theirs a place to put yiur organization's name. I put "thankful bills fan" under that. 

I also can't imagine that people donate to this cause on a daily basis. I'd imagine he gets most donations when he does appearances or special fund raisers specifically for it. I think any donations he's gotten since Sunday is pretty obviously from bills fans 

He tweeted he was getting 10 donations per minute. So cool.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I think at this point, they figure that any donation in a multiple of $17 is from a Bills fan. 

I actually think they are just totaling up all donations since the game and throwing them all in as Bills fan donations

That being said, I used the Company field as well to put a message

4 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Why do so many NFL QBs seem to have kids with significant health problems? Has anyone done a study on this?

FWIW, don't think the Dalton's have any kids with health problems related to this charity.  

Andy knew he wanted to start a foundation after being drafted by the Cincinnati Bengals in 2011, but he never imagined it would happen during his rookie season. 

For Andy, volunteering in his hometown of Katy, Texas, was his inspiration. His wife, Jordan’s, two college roommates, who are special education teachers, moved her to want to take action. Together, the couple formed the Andy & Jordan Dalton Foundation to aid in-need families in an extraordinary way.

https://www.andydalton.org/page.aspx?ID=1000

• Like (+1) 1

This is so awesomely heartwarming! What a great way for Bills fans to show their appreciation!

Just made my donation of $31.27 under the Company Name of "BillsFanThanksYou!_GodBless!"

Screen Shot 2018-01-02 at 10.49.10 AM.png

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

I have put my 17 bucks in the kitty :D

I went to his web page the mobile link didn't go from my computer.

GREAT thread OP!!!

Next, I got me a Dalton Jersey and a bottle of red hair dye. Stacey is a BIG bills fan and ole' "Andy" gonna come calling. She will be be grateful I bet. Gonna be a hot time in frozen Western New York tonight! Woot woot!

DUDE! hahahaa HAPPY NEW YEAR BLM :nana: ,muppy~

Crazy. If Dalton knew how much money was on the line for his foundation during that 4th and 12 play, i wonder if he would've choked the game away.  This is just one of those situations where everything lined up so perfectly for everyone involved....Except for John Harbaugh and his Ravens of course! 

THIS coupled with the Bills fans at the airport, in the concourse at the Dolphins game watching and celebrating together, the Kyle Williams TD, the Bills in the locker room celebrating and all the fan footage of them celebrating at their respective parties and bars is INCREDIBLE

WITHOUT A DOUBT my happiest and more importantly, PROUDEST moment as a life long Bills fan.

I am OK with being a crying adult male right now. 

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, Steptide said:

100k? Holy toledo. That's awesome 

That's like 6,000 individual donations. Well done Bills fans! 

Bills mafia may be known for smashing tables, but we can also rally for a good cause too!

8 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Crazy. If Dalton knew how much money was on the line for his foundation during that 4th and 12 play, i wonder if he would've choked the game away.  This is just one of those situations where everything lined up so perfectly for everyone involved....Except for John Harbaugh and his Ravens of course! 

Ha. Hopefully in the future other players will feel motivated to help our team out for these rewards!