Week 17 Game Balls vs. Miami

1 minute ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

Obviously

I'm happy. I would have been drunkenly furious is the Chargers had gotten in because we didn't start the QB that had just gotten us into the playoffs with a Petercap

3 minutes ago, horned dogs said:

Tyrod, O'Leary, Thompson, Poyer, Gaines, Schmidt

Schmidt was unbelievable. 

• Like (+1) 1

Kyle, Deonte, TEs (Clay & O'Leary), Tyrod, Safeties (Poyer & Hyde), Gaines.

Shout out to Zay, who made a couple of big plays and showed toughness hanging onto the ball as his head was getting knocked off.

McD!!

Took over a team that hasn't seen the postseason in forever. Stayed the course, believed in the process and now has a playoff berth to show for it in his first year.

He may make you scratch your head but I don't see any dandruff on his. Good coach with a promising future. Him and Beane have the vision to turn this thing around.

3 hours ago, Reks Ryan said:

Bills Fans Everywhere!

i watched the end of the Ravens game in Dolphins Stadium with Hundreds of Bills Fans.  When Bengals scored it was Fandemonium!

I was in a group of 8 or so Bills fans. It wasn't a huge amount of us, but it was wild when they scored. One of, if not the best moment I've had as  a Bills fan.

3 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Poyer

Clay

Tyrod

Kyle

Gaines

This seem pretty accurate. I'm not TT fan and want him gone after this season but he played a very solid game today. Made a few throws into tight windows he doesn't normally make.

15 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Tyrod's never thrown 5 picks in a half. You're really good at this shangarang

Maybe you should have "Peterman threw five picks" carved on your tombstone. You are perseverating (look it up).