Bills will Win - don't worry

BigBobby

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Bills will win today so just enjoy...

My son and I are one Bills victory away from the greatest sports weekend of our lives. 

Friday: decided last second to take my boy to see his fave bball team (warriors) play in Orlando and they put on a clinic

Saturday: woke up and decided to keep it going and went to that insane UCF/Memphis game...what a game!

Still Saturday: got home and watched our fave hockey team (lightning) destroy the sharks

Sunday: bills pull off the improbable and make it a quadcecta for us!

Go Blls!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Everyone do yourselves a favor and find a priject to do to save yourself the agony of seeing Brady destroy the Billls playoff hopes again. I will be installing an attic ladder and building a large wooden storage rack in the basement. Remember guys it'sonly a game and Brady is almost done regardless of what he says.

Edited by PIP

So if we all blast the OP, will it reverse a jinx?

1 minute ago, PIP said:

Everyone do yourselves a favor and find a priject to do to save yourself the agony of seeing Brady destroy the Billls playoff hopes again. I will be installing an attic ladder and building a large wooden storage rack in the basement.

It will be a dent for sure maybe even the last nail.   

But many will say the hunt is still on.  

My my hopes were dashed after  the Jets game.  

35 minutes ago, BigBobby said:

My son and I are one Bills victory away from the greatest sports weekend of our lives. 

Friday: decided last second to take my boy to see his fave bball team (warriors) play in Orlando and they put on a clinic

Saturday: woke up and decided to keep it going and went to that insane UCF/Memphis game...what a game!

Still Saturday: got home and watched our fave hockey team (lightning) destroy the sharks

Go Blls!!!!!

Ok, Bobby. I'm going to a sports bar with full bills attire because you said it's a win. I have a feeling you're wrong but love the attitude.

• Haha (+1) 1

I am just hoping the Bills stay competitive and not get blown out. Obviously I want the Bills would win. I would love that. I just don't think they win today.

I think even if the defence plays really well and holds the Patriots to 14 or 17 points. I don't think our offense will put up 21 points or more.i see Bills offence putting up 10 or 13 points today.

We will most likely 3 and out a lot and even if the defense holds up at first then eventually it will break down twords the end. So I don't think we hold the Patriots to 14 or 17. I'm thinking Patriots put up 28+ points on us today. 

I would like to see Tre White intercept Tom Brady. That will make me happy. Then I'll be sad when we don't get points on it. If the Bills want to win we need some turn overs. We also need the offence to put up 28+ points. I don't think it's happening.

Patriots 41 Bills 16

Edited by Lfod

....deja vu??...

September 2003 at The Ralph               Bills   31   Pats 0

December 14, 2014 at The Ralph          Bills   21  Pack 13

....well just maybe December 3, 2017 can be added to that list.................stay tuned.......an old fart can dream, right?.....................

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

So let me get this right, you rational in the BILLS (underdog) winning is to compare the following:

The warriors winning ( BEST TEAM IN NBA)

The Lighting winning( BEST TEAM IN NHL)

A 12-0 UFC TEAM PLAYING IN THEIR COACH FINAL GAME

I really hope the BILLS win today but you are really stretching it pal! 

1 hour ago, BigBobby said:

Normally but I agree. But they bills have never let me down before

They are going to be the pall bearers at my funeral..... so they can let me down one last time ;)

My expectations for today are low....it doesn't hurt that much that way ;)

Edited by JMF2006

Listen, the Patriots have a 13 game road win streak going. I think the only way the Bills have a chance is if they play mistake free football, and run the ball well, especially on first downs. The Bills pass defense needs to continue to do well in the red zone. You don't want to get into a shootout with the Patriots but 16 points won't cut it against this team, the offense will need to score more points to hold pace with a powerful offense with Tom Brady at the helm.

Chris Brown

Edited by Chris Brown

2 hours ago, BigBobby said:

Go Blls!!!!!

Being a Bills fan is contraindicated when you are a fan of California and Florida teams.  You will more than likely grow a third testicle now.

Edited by simool

Normally but I agree. But they bills have never let me down before

I've been on this forum for many years and this is the most outlandish thing I have ever seen posted, and there have been some doozies! May God have mercy on your soul

Go Blls!!!!!

Good thing your not fans of the Sabres. 

Three straight shutouts against  (they just set a franchise record with that feat).  Home and home drubbings to the Penguins 4-1 and 5-1.

The Bills look fabulous in comparison.