Bills Patriots 2nd half thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Billznut said:

This Bills D is horrible. They achieved 5-2 with takeaways and smoke and mirrors. This is their real D 4 of the past 5 weeks. This team needs SOOO much work. Way more than just a QB. This team is 2-3 years away minimum. 

The defense was awesome the first half. There is no reason that the offense couldn't have added at least a touchdown. How demoralizing is that?

3 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Even Romo sounds like he's in physical pain calling our games. When our offense is on the field, Romo seems to be moments away from an aneurysm. 

He's even begging Tyrod to throw the friggin ball. Tyrod's career as a Bill ended today.  I honestly wouldn't play him the rest of the year I don't care if he's healthy. Play Peterman, play Webb. We are worlds away from being in the playoffs. Take your 6 -10 record and pray you can trade up for a decent quarterback. Gut this offense. I feel bad for our defense cuz they did play valiantly in the first half but you knew eventually they would get discouraged over our offense crapg the bed....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

Next year’s draft has to be about getting a QB and multiple LBs in the draft, plus a RT. Get a DT in free agency and we’ll be in business.

nope

they will let Mccoy go and draft a RB with one of the top picks

classic Bills. its how we have been the joke of the NFL for the past 20 years