Gameday Thread 1st Half Bills @ Chargers

Chandler#81

Just now, RaoulDuke79 said:

Why couldn't we have just sucked from game 1 instead of giving any perception of hope?

Because there was hope , we were in a playoff position. Did you watch the early games, some real crappy teams out there. Management gave up early.

Just now, auburnbillsbacker said:

People will consider this an overreaction, but I'm pretty sure it is time for a new coach and gm.  Things could turn around at some point, but based on their decisions so far I think we are in trouble.

Agreed 100 percent. F this trust the process b.s

Just now, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I would rather watch Peterman throw 10 Int's then watch Taylor play one more Qtr.

I disagree. Taylor is fun to watch, at least in my opinion.

anyway, this change is an epically bad decision. One for annals in the history of bad Bills  coaching decisions.

• Like (+1) 1

The tank was on from the Watkins trade.

In typical fashion we won enough early games for a bunch on here to Billieve.

Play Peterman, take the losses, can TT and draft as high as possible next year.

The D sucks, The O Sucks

Grin and bear it while we plan for the future.

2 minutes ago, Perry Turtle said:

I hope he's fired for it.  This guy is a disaster.  Drains the roster of talent; passes over the top QB in the draft; implements a passive defensive scheme; destroys the #1 rushing attack in the league; replaces a bad QB with a terrible one.

This guy is a fraud.  At least we can enjoy watching cap space and future draft picks the rest of the year.

Takes like this is what caused 17+ years. Ya gotta tear down and build. There's an actual plan. Reading this just shows how idiotic things have gotten w the fans. Today isn't great granted... but what kinda jacka calls for a coach to be fired. Put some ice in ur shorts and chill out

• Thank you (+1) 1

Nobody has screwed over Bills fans as much as Mcdermott and Beane.  I am disgusted and at a loss for words.  How can they keep trotting this kid back out there after every pick?  They're even ruining his chances to be a backup in this league.  I guess everyone else knew better than the "professionals" we hired and paid to run this team.

18 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Yep, totally Peterman's fault. He had a guy with a step on his man down the field but got nailed as he threw. Nothing to do with our horrendous line. And Dimarco not catching an easy dump pass, totally on Peterman. Only the second pick I'd consider on him, and that's 50/50 as he also got hit. 

Tyrod at least had Benjamin, Clay and Matthews out there to pass to. Who the hell does Peterman have? And with our LT out, our line is a mess.

Problem has been the poor play calling and offensive line play the entire time. Let's not pretend Taylor had the full complement of guys other than last week against the Saints when the entire team played terribly.

When you have guys in your face right after the snap I would expect it to be difficult to find the open guy to make plays. No point in putting Tyrod back in as this team is not going anywhere this year. Might as well give Peterman an audition and see how he performs. However, both offensive and defensive lines need to be rebuilt in the offseason. 

Edited by billieve420

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Go there tough guy. Make sure you pick the where i said Peterman was the man and specifically said pass on future QBs with a good performance. You will be searching forever smart guy

Dont have to not tough guy. You posted straight trash and now you are saying you didnt. Your hot takes are awful just like your takes on the game of football. Hang em up champ.