Gameday Thread Bills vs Saints 2nd Half

Chandler#81

Just now, Jasovon said:

All of you criticising Tyrod for not throwing to guys when they aren't open, can't complain when stuff like that happens. Clay HAS to catch that.

You guys are delusional if you think Tyrod goes most of the game with nobody to throw to. All I hear is how he had no weapons. No he has the weapons and it’s the same non sense. 

Just now, Jasovon said:

All of you criticising Tyrod for not throwing to guys when they aren't open, can't complain when stuff like that happens. Clay HAS to catch that.

For another 7 yards short of the first down marker? How many f'ing times are you going to make excuses that Taylor doesn't even TRY to get a first down? Ever?

Defense is getting destroyed ............ we have more negative runs than positive .................. drive killing penalties.  Everything is Tyrod's fault.  I get it that he isn't overcoming things but he's in 3rd and long everytime he throws.  Guys dropping passes.  C'mon.

Just now, BigDingus said:

LOL and speak of the devil, 3 & 12 and Tyrod throws a dump pass over the middle for 4 yards which gets juggled & picked off. Scrub, no-desire to win QB. He has no instinct to WIN, and lacks the drive to even TRY to put the team on his shoulders. No football IQ at all... When you're consistently 3rd and long, why do you throw 6 or more yards behind the 1st down marker every single friggin time?!

Exactly what I said about the lame dump pass. Why acquire KB if u can't even throw to him? Especially on a big 3rd down play 

Just now, MiltonWaddams said:

I'd love to see Peterman, but we all know they are sticking with Tyrod 

Yep because the coaches are all talk. Fire Dennison 

Just now, McBean said:

I️ hate to say it but this is a repeat of 2011.

Yep. 

Just now, Billznut said:

It’s men against boys today. 

Men against toddlers (boys and girls) 

Just now, horned dogs said:

Anybody who watches this game as blames the QB knows nothing about football. Period.

Its not on Tyrod completely, but lets not act like not moving the ball on offense isnt helping to add extra pressure to a defense that has to contend with one of the best offenses in the NFL.

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

You guys are delusional if you think Tyrod goes most of the game with nobody to throw to. All I hear is how he had no weapons. No he has the weapons and it’s the same non sense. 

RIGHT?!!?!? Who do we need to trade for, Antonio Brown and Stephon Diggs?!?!?!

The bills are a farm team for the rest of the league, this 18 year joke isn't coincidental.

im right on the verge of walking away from  the garbage bills and the garbage nfl

we will never see a 90s type bills team ever again, we're all wasting our time.