Gameday Thread Bills vs Saints 2nd Half

Chandler#81

Just now, Billznut said:

Told you the coaching staff doesnā€™t have the balls to put Peterman in. They wonā€™t do it. Have lost ALL respect for McDermott. Why the hell are they SO afraid????

Whether you like him or hate him, McDermott has proven to be a very traditional, cautious, conservative coach on many occasions this year.

Ā 

I'm disappointed with him in that regard.

Just now, Maine-iac said:

Defense is getting destroyed ............ we have more negative runs than positive .................. drive killing penalties.Ā  Everything is Tyrod's fault.Ā  I get it that he isn't overcoming things but he's in 3rd and long everytime he throws.Ā  Guys dropping passes.Ā  C'mon.

First it's the defense. Then the offense playcalls. THENĀ horrible decisions by TT

Just now, The juice said:

Peterman needs to start the rest of the season. Need to see what he can do

At this point. Yes.Ā 

1 minute ago, horned dogs said:

Anybody who watches this game as blames the QB knows nothing about football. Period.

Lolol. Really? Can't blame all on him. The defense is horrid today. However TT is throwing horrible check down passes that get the team nowhere and the play calls are horrible. Since they're so horrible, idk why TT never audibles. I've never seen him audible. He's not a smart QB.Ā 

Just now, Fadingpain said:

Whether you like him or hate him, McDermott has proven to be a very traditional, cautious, conservative coach on many occasions this year.

Ā 

I'm disappointed with him in that regard.

I said it earlier in the season. He may as well be a 70 year old coaching veteran. Nothing innovative or new about him or his system.Ā