TRADE: Kelvin Benjamin to Buffalo

Rubes

Schopp acting like this guy is Brandon Tate level. Now hes getting powned by caller after caller. Hes blowing off people trying to compare him to Watkins. Someone send him the stats. Also acting like there must be something wrong with him because the panthers felt like they could trade him...then in the next sentence saying how great Watkins is. Yet the Bills decided it was okay to get rid of him? Just can this !@#$ing clown

Schopp is a tremendous douche. I like Watkins, but I see KB has just one fewer TD, 4 less catches and about 300 less yards in 4 less games. Pretty close numbers. This is a good trade.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Schopp acting like this guy is Brandon Tate level. Now hes getting powned by caller after caller. Hes blowing off people trying to compare him to Watkins. Someone send him the stats. Also acting like there must be something wrong with him because the panthers felt like they could trade him...then in the next sentence saying how great Watkins is. Yet the Bills decided it was okay to get rid of him? Just can this !@#$ing clown

Then he gets pissy and insults the callers when they disagree with him.

He's not a blemish-free player - there is a reason he was traded. But he has upside and he's definitely an upgrade. The Bills have so many picks next year that coughing up a 3 seems like a small price. It is possible to have too many picks if a team roster is solid - at some point, diminishing returns kick in.

how many 3rd round WR's will contribute what he can? This is true.

And it's one less need. And would still love a WR in first 3 picks

BOTTOM LINE

A monster-sized, intimidating, big-play receiver, Benjamin has the overall strength, length and wide catching radius that will demand extra coverage be rolled his way. Showed continual improvement, is still growing into the position, and possesses the traits to become a legitimate No. 1 receiver. A very intriguing mismatch weapon with ascending talent.

-Nolan Nawrocki

4.61 40 yard combine time but size makes that not important.

Gronk was 4.68..."slow" speed doesn't seem to have exactly hampered his career.

Edited by Fadingpain

i stopped reading after you started to sound stupid.

Of course i judge. It's a god damn football message board.

I am kind of a little bit smart in the football. And I know the Panthers well. Soooo, I don't know what else you said because I like my IQ north of 130... But seriously. Relax. Don't do it. When ya wanna come.

Oh. And judge me all ya want. Just know I'm an idiot and you're dancing for me..

I suggest an IQ contest!

i stopped reading after you started to sound stupid.

Of course i judge. It's a god damn football message board.

I am kind of a little bit smart in the football. And I know the Panthers well. Soooo, I don't know what else you said because I like my IQ north of 130... But seriously. Relax. Don't do it. When ya wanna come.

Oh. And judge me all ya want. Just know I'm an idiot and you're dancing for me..

You know who knows the Panthers, and Benjamin, WAY better than you (or me, or anyone on this board)?

McDermott and Beane. That's who.

Late to the party here, but I am over the moon. KB is a legit #1 WR.

I've had a bunch of Carolina guys on my keeper team over the last 4 or 5 years, so I've watched a lot of Carolina's games in that time.

And I love this kid...so happy he's a Bill.

He did hurt his knee in week 3, but has been playing through it. Yes, a WR who will play through his injuries (if not too serious). He tweaked the knee again two weeks ago, but played through it. So, the knee does bare watching, but I can't imagine they would have let him play if there was the threat of further injury. So, hopefully it's on the mend and nothing to worry about.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by folz

No way he plays Thurs.

Really? Will be interesting to see if that is correct.

Don't forget, his coach in Carolina is his coach now. Might help with the fast transition.

McD: "kelvin, remember how we used to do x, that's what we call Y now"

Give him a few plays to master and use him in special situations where his skills are maximized. Maybe red zone stuff, etc.

What is Carolina doing? They picked up his 5th year option and then let their only receiving threat go for questionable return. They're 5-3 and one game back of NO for the division lead.

So far Carolina has given us our HC, their draft board, our GM, and now Benjamin. In return they get a 3rd and a 7th.

and a loss

Really? Will be interesting to see if that is correct.

Don't forget, his coach in Carolina is his coach now. Might help with the fast transition.

McD: "kelvin, remember how we used to do x, that's what we call Y now"

Give him a few plays to master and use him in special situations where his skills are maximized. Maybe red zone stuff, etc.

Yeah but McDermott was the DC not the OC. Also all that's left of practice is a walkthrough. I'm sure they could give him a couple plays, but really next week would be better. Guy has a lot going on in the next 24 hours.

Wow!!!!!

Let's go Bufffffallllllooooooooo

Basically-

Watkins + Darby got us Gaines/Matthews/Benjamin + a 2nd rounder.. I Love it!!

I was waiting for some to post it. Only took me 13 pages to find it or I was going to post. Easy math. Great deal.

Love the move, the Bills still have 5 premium draft picks and possibly a 3rd round compensatory pick. But they have a quality top 2 receiver who is locked in for next season at an affordable rate. Benjamin is also the kind of tall player the Bills needed at that position. The cost wasn't too steep and it still provides the team with talent next year. The offense needed a lot of help and they got a pretty good piece to satisfy that need.

You know who knows the Panthers, and Benjamin, WAY better than you (or me, or anyone on this board)?

McDermott and Beane. That's who.

exactly. I trust the process. But, I am still questioning it. There is a so much there I question

Late to the party here, but I am over the moon. KB is a legit #1 WR.

I've had a bunch of Carolina guys on my keeper team over the last 4 or 5 years, so I've watched a lot of Carolina's games in that time.

And I love this kid...so happy he's a Bill.

He did hurt his knee in week 2, but has been playing through it. Yes, a WR who will play through his injuries (if not too serious). He tweaked the

knee again two weeks ago, but played through it. So, the knee does bare watching, but I can't imagine they would have let him play if there was the

threat of further injury. So, hopefully it's on the mend and nothing to worry about.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!

So, if Thursday is too soon to play him, maybe it’s like a bye week to get well.