TRADE: Kelvin Benjamin to Buffalo

Rubes

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love it love it love it!! Way to go Bills! Gave up a 3rd and 7th...okay and we got a deep threat......Benjamin-Matthews-Thompson-Jones (if can continue to hold onto the catch like he did last game)-holmes......WR corp looks helluva lot better! Probably wont be ready for Thursday night though....

Solid trade...hopefully he stays injury free.

Does he suit up Thursday night?

Probably not,I bet he is on the sidelines though for a photo op.

Like look at our new toy we haven't even unwrapped it yet ;)

Panthers fans are going crazy over this, killing their GM.

But we shall see how it works out for the Bills.

I said in another thread that it could be dangerous trading for an established WR in season as it can wreck team chemistry................. or it could be a great enhancer to better things. Let's hope it's the latter.

Love it love it love it!! Way to go Bills! Gave up a 3rd and 7th...okay and we got a deep threat......Benjamin-Matthews-Thompson-Jones (if can continue to hold onto the catch like he did last game)-holmes......WR corp looks helluva lot better! Probably wont be ready for Thursday night though....

Agree 100%...well, this definitely proves all of the "we are tanking" people wrong. This is a clear indication that the leadership is gunning for the playoffs.

Panthers fans are going crazy over this, killing their GM.

But we shall see how it works out for the Bills.

I said in another thread that it could be dangerous trading for an established WR in season as it can wreck team chemistry................. or it could be a great enhancer to better things. Let's hope it's the latter.

Supposedly, one of the issues Beane had with the team, was the extension of Benjamin. The others didn't want it.

Wow!!!!!

Let's go Bufffffallllllooooooooo

Basically-

Watkins + Darby got us Gaines/Matthews/Benjamin + a 2nd rounder.. I Love it!!

I mean, no......there is Dareus and the picks to Carolina........but Benjamin is a really good get for a 3 and a 7.

Matthews likely won't be back now.......this probably seals his deal outta town.......he's a big slot( a "y") and Zay Jones is a big slot.

Matthews can play some Z but Benjamin would be the Z ideally and he's making $8M next year........Benjamin might be able to be the X but they would probably want Thompson there for sheer speed(and cheap).

Schopp didn't take his medication again. thinks the Bills gave up too much and doesn't love the player they got in return. I can't even. Had to turn it off. Very sad that we can't even listen to sports talk in Buffalo without wanting to throw the radio out the window

A 3rd? Not sure how I feel about that.

Basically gave up Sammy for Kelvin, acquired a 2nd for a 3rd.

Is that a good deal?

Sammy was on his last year, and seemed less likely to be able to be re-signed at a reasonable price. We get an extra year (albeit because we opted out), and a BIG WR. Now, how much cheaper will he be than Sammy on the next deal? That’s the big question to me. It’s a gamble, but I like it a LOT.