ESPN: Tom Brady’s Most Dangerous Game

YoloinOhio

51 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

I did not see anything in the article to suggest that Guerero is connected with PED pushing.  He sounds a bit like a snake oil peddler.  It will be interesting to follow, however.

snake oil peddler = "Disagree with anything mainstream and actually spend time researching, and trying out various methods other people don't regardless if they actually work or not"

Wow you guys ran and made **** up fast! ? BB just getting him out as the medical

professionals are not happy with his access. Has Nothing to do with HGH or PED.. even if it did it's a first offense and a 4 game suspension, just because he is Brady doesn't give him a longer penalty.. and I'd take a 4 game at the beginning of the year again. ? 

32 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Avocados and kale. If you are still curious you can purchase his cookbook for $200. The cult of TB12 is going the way of the church of Scientology. 

I have a feeling they are going to regret reading Jimmy G.

I was very surprised they traded Jimmy G. Felt like he fit what they do and could have jumped right in with out a problem. Brady for 2 years or jimmy G for 10? I would take my chances with jimmy but as of now I'm happy they got rid of him. 

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Within the rules.  Again.  Stop hating the Patriots (organization, coach, QB) for being smarter than the rest of the league.  It's pathetic.

Stop being a Patriots apologist. That's pathetic. Odds are that, eventually, this will prove to be another PED scandal. 

2 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Bellichick walks in on two players expressing "Patriot love" in the shower and covers it up only to have it leak out a few years later and force him to step down...

"Patriot love" known especially for its rhythmic slapping sounds.

:lol:

53 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Wow you guys ran and made **** up fast! ? BB just getting him out as the medical

professionals are not happy with his access. Has Nothing to do with HGH or PED.. even if it did it's a first offense and a 4 game suspension, just because he is Brady doesn't give him a longer penalty.. and I'd take a 4 game at the beginning of the year again. ? 

He did have a 4 game suspension last year.

Would a 4 game suspension for ROIDS affect his HOF status?

If it wasn't someone that has been disciplined by the league for cheating that plays on a team has been disciplined by the league for cheating I'd probably think it was nothing.

While I'm suspicious, I have to say that people are getting a little carried away with the PED speculation. The Pats may want to run this Guerrero character because there's a less sinister investigation of him going on. The guy has already been fined by the feds for making the same kind of ridiculous snake oil claims that "TB12" already endorses. It could just be more of the same.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

While I'm suspicious, I have to say that people are getting a little carried away with the PED speculation. The Pats may want to run this Guerrero character because there's a less sinister investigation of him going on. The guy has already been fined by the feds for making the same kind of ridiculous snake oil claims that "TB12" already endorses. It could just be more of the same.

Do you really think Brady smashed his phone over deflated footballs?

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Do you really think Brady smashed his phone over deflated footballs?

I like it. Let the conspiracy theories flow like Niagara!  But all of this would be better if we had a Foxboro Fred with an inside source and a strange understanding of grammar.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

It's next to the Patriots' facility, but separate.  When he was suspended, he was allowed to go to TB12, but not the team's facilities.

Don't hate him for being a smart businessman in addition to being the greatest QB of all time who happens to own the Bills.

Hey Pal... You a secret Pats*** queer here? Get with the program!

What kinda self-respecting Buffalo fan are you?

This is the Evil Empire we are talking about here, join the Force Luke.

No wait... You weren't duped into buying his products?  Put down that poster of Brady, scrub that hair off your palms and get on the train of hate!  It's leaving the station without you!

4 hours ago, major said:

Brady was the one telling the trainer to deflate the balls and now Brady has a personal trainer that has been banned from team. Banned why? I think belicheat found out the truth and fired him before scandal goes further that Brady has been on HGH. Brady seems to be getting better as he gets older. How? Romo and manning were declining and Brady has been getting better. Brady Bonds ⚾️?

Would also explain his sideline tirade directed at McDaniels.  Healthy diet my butt!

But what if it's true?  What if he takes care of his body during all of his free time.  I don't see the difficulty of this.  He only has a wife and 3 kids to take care of. Without a doubt he is in the gym all time.  Look at his strong muscular body.

Go Pats!

Edited by KW95

6 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

He did have a 4 game suspension last year.

Would a 4 game suspension for ROIDS affect his HOF status?

If it wasn't someone that has been disciplined by the league for cheating that plays on a team has been disciplined by the league for cheating I'd probably think it was nothing.

That's the rule. There is not different rules for different players.  He also was disciplined for "lack of cooperation" since they had no proof of him cheating.  Mind you the league proved I HOPE with Elliot that they can suspend anyone for even a lie.

10 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

The article says he is forbidden from consulting with any Parrots OTHER THAN BRADY.  After all , TB12 is his lifeline. 

That led some staff members to approach Belichick with their concerns; however, according to the Globe, Belichick indicated to the training staff that his hands were tied because of Brady's special status on the team.

9 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

tom-brady-cursing.gif

I can't quite make out the last word.    pitches? 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

That's the rule. There is not different rules for different players.  He also was disciplined for "lack of cooperation" since they had no proof of him cheating.  Mind you the league proved I HOPE with Elliot that they can suspend anyone for even a lie.

:lol::lol::lol:

14 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

If anyone truly believes that Brady isn't on any form of PEDs, I have a bridge to sell you.

what makes you so sure? Plenty of QBs have played into their 40s...its the least physically demanding position, you are not hit on every play, you dont run much, its just a shoulder motion. I believe truly taking care of your body can extend his playing life without being on PEDS

I am not saying he is def NOT taking them, I just dont see how you can be so positive

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

That led some staff members to approach Belichick with their concerns; however, according to the Globe, Belichick indicated to the training staff that his hands were tied because of Brady's special status on the team.

I can't quite make out the last word.    pitches? 

Don't believe the Globe! That paper is wrong more than it is ever right when it comes to the Patriots, and they run with stories without checking their facts.  (And he probably kicked the snake oil salesman out because the Pats, unlike last year been riddled with major injuries this year and he doesn't want this idiot filling their heads with crap. )

33 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Don't believe the Globe! That paper is wrong more than it is ever right when it comes to the Patriots, and they run with stories without checking their facts.  (And he probably kicked the snake oil salesman out because the Pats, unlike last year been riddled with major injuries this year and he doesn't want this idiot filling their heads with crap. )

Why? Because they don't guzzle the Cheaters Kool Aid? 

Piss Tom off early and keep him pissed off.    I want his yelling and swearing at every Pats* player on the sideline.  

59 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

what makes you so sure? Plenty of QBs have played into their 40s...its the least physically demanding position, you are not hit on every play, you dont run much, its just a shoulder motion. I believe truly taking care of your body can extend his playing life without being on PEDS

I am not saying he is def NOT taking them, I just dont see how you can be so positive

He is 40+ and is as in shape as ever.  He also seems to take as many/more hits than he ever did.  No QB has ever had this type of career arc, and I would say no athlete ever has had this... especially in this era in sports where youth is king.  

The one telltale indicator in baseball was when guys were putting up stats and staying durable into their late 30s and 40s.  

It just does not pass the eye test, and I don't buy the 'aw shucks I drink a lot of water and eat kale' explanation.  

If he does play until he's 45, it's the Bills worst nightmare.

Hopefully he'll hang it up earlier. Thinking of him being out there for 4-5 more years gives me a headache.

20 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

He is 40+ and is as in shape as ever.  He also seems to take as many/more hits than he ever did.  No QB has ever had this type of career arc, and I would say no athlete ever has had this... especially in this era in sports where youth is king.  

The one telltale indicator in baseball was when guys were putting up stats and staying durable into their late 30s and 40s.  

It just does not pass the eye test, and I don't buy the 'aw shucks I drink a lot of water and eat kale' explanation.  

The other telltale indicator in baseball is people's body's exploding in size and them getting huge heads (literally). Brady is neither blowing up or getting a deformed head.

He also doesn't have the same arm strength or zip on the ball as he used to, although a couple times a game he throws a dart that looks reminiscent of old.

The offense is tailored towards his strengths. I remember last year they put up a chart for his passes on the season, and nearly all of them were short routes to the outside or 15 yards over the middle to Gronk. The amount of passes beyond that are extremely slim. He throws a lot slants, underneath passes, curls, and sideline routes. He carves you up in tiny but quick chunks more often than anything. 

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Why? Because they don't guzzle the Cheaters Kool Aid? 

Piss Tom off early and keep him pissed off.    I want his yelling and swearing at every Pats* player on the sideline.  

Because they were the ones report the so called taping of the Rams walk threw and had dona retraction less than a week later as the writer made it all up. 

And insaidbhe was angry, not pissed off. He is angry at himself for haveing a couple

of average games for normal QBs below average for him. I see him smoking your secondary this weekend.

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

Because they were the ones report the so called taping of the Rams walk threw and had dona retraction less than a week later as the writer made it all up. 

And insaidbhe was angry, not pissed off. He is angry at himself for haveing a couple

of average games for normal QBs below average for him. I see him smoking your secondary this weekend.

Yawn.  Enjoy your tainted asterisk ridden dynasty

laugh all you want but drinking a LOT of water, getting a lot of sleep, performing a 15 minute stretching routine every day, and eating kale and beets every day (or drinking them in smoothie form) will dramatically improve your health.

If you do that for 1 month you will never want to stop. Your body needs water, rest, and nutrients, which most Americans (even a lot of pro athletes) don't pay attention to or get anywhere near enough of. Many Americans eat junk, sleep 6 hours or less per night, go entire days without drinking water at all (they drink only sodas, coffees, juices, etc.) and almost never eat vegetables of any kind unless they are deep fried.

As much as I cannot stand Brady he is really just repeating what used to be common sense.

I know a lot of people who categorically "don't like vegetables" which is absurd. Learn how to prepare them correctly and take care of yourself.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

laugh all you want but drinking a LOT of water, getting a lot of sleep, performing a 15 minute stretching routine every day, and eating kale and beets every day (or drinking them in smoothie form) will dramatically improve your health.

If you do that for 1 month you will never want to stop. Your body needs water, rest, and nutrients, which most Americans (even a lot of pro athletes) don't pay attention to or get anywhere near enough of. Many Americans eat junk, sleep 6 hours or less per night, go entire days without drinking water at all (they drink only sodas, coffees, juices, etc.) and almost never eat vegetables of any kind unless they are deep fried.

As much as I cannot stand Brady he is really just repeating what used to be common sense.

I know a lot of people who categorically "don't like vegetables" which is absurd. Learn how to prepare them correctly and take care of yourself.

The article didn't get into specifics but do you really think the Patriots training staff objects to drinking water, stretching and eating veggies? Nobody would think his personal trainer was a "kook" if that's all he believed in.