ESPN: Tom Brady’s Most Dangerous Game

YoloinOhio

Gronk is really the difference maker for the team and offense.  You cant stop Gronk in Cover 2 man or zone.  He toasts the Lb everytime.  So you have to play cover 3 and that opens up all the outside the number passes.

1 minute ago, MDH said:

The article didn't get into specifics but do you really think the Patriots training staff objects to drinking water, stretching and eating veggies? Nobody would think his personal trainer was a "kook" if that's all he believed in.

couldnt it just be they dont want anyone else having complete access to their players health/treatments except for their training staff anymore? 

IF you have some type of health issue and go to a doctor, and you seek a second opinion, its quite possible the doctors may disagree on the path of treatment you should follow...could just be as simple as the Pats trainers are tired of having their players devalue their opinions and going to double check with this guy all the time

It seems if he was doing something illegal and the Pats found out about it, they wouldnt continue to let golden boy Tommy see him and receive the illegal treatment, even if they are cheaters that just seems dumb 

1 minute ago, MDH said:

The article didn't get into specifics but do you really think the Patriots training staff objects to drinking water, stretching and eating veggies? Nobody would think his personal trainer was a "kook" if that's all he believed in.

Oh no, there's also some weird nutty supplement stuff. Twigs and berries and all kinds of crap nobody has ever heard of, which is (IMO) why Bill said "no more of this in our building." A lot of that stuff has never really been available to people in any quantity so who knows what it does when concentrated into supplement form, good or bad. Who knows if some of it could make guys sick or get them busted for PEDs. I bet that's why Bill put a stop to it.

I could easily imagine Bill overhearing the trainer telling guys about eating the bark from some rare amazon jungle bush and how if you mix it with goat urine you'll never get a cold again and the coach just exploding and losing his mind.

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

Because they were the ones report the so called taping of the Rams walk threw and had dona retraction less than a week later as the writer made it all up. 

And insaidbhe was angry, not pissed off. He is angry at himself for haveing a couple

of average games for normal QBs below average for him. I see him smoking your secondary this weekend.

easy now  PFNH.  I'm just busting your chops.  

FYI   I  lived and worked up in North Andover for 9 months 8 years ago and have hence forth called the Globe the Glob.  

6 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

That's the rule. There is not different rules for different players.  He also was disciplined for "lack of cooperation" since they had no proof of him cheating.  Mind you the league proved I HOPE with Elliot that they can suspend anyone for even a lie.

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better that you root for a bunch of cheaters.

Don't you have some Lombardi's to polish or something ...

6 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better that you root for a bunch of cheaters.

Don't you have some Lombardi's to polish or something ...

? let's not get into the whole thing AGAIN. Let's just end it now saying we will agree to disagree. 

As for the Lombardi's we are actually making space for #6 and since we have so many we hired a maid to dust them ? 

4 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

? let's not get into the whole thing AGAIN. Let's just end it now saying we will agree to disagree. 

As for the Lombardi's we are actually making space for #6 and since we have so many we hired a maid to dust them ? 

Yeah. OK. I guess "The Deflator" (Tommy's words) had to go to the bathroom really bad so he had to carry that big bag of footballs into that small bathroom where there is conveniently no video cameras.. Couldn't wait to get back to the locker room (where there is a bathroom). 

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

Yeah. OK. I guess "The Deflator" (Tommy's words) had to go to the bathroom really bad so he had to carry that big bag of footballs into that small bathroom where there is conveniently no video cameras.. Couldn't wait to get back to the locker room (where there is a bathroom). 

Everyone knows that they only called him "The Deflator" because of his weight loss!

Just now, reddogblitz said:

Sigh those were not Brady's words! You can't even get the few facts they had correct. That was one equipment manager to another saying that. Also all the balls were well within the natural gas law so said 5 out of the 6 labs did the test. The one that didn't was hired by the NFL and was best known for also doing test for the  tobacco companies and released results saying second hand smoke was not dangerous. 

Again your not going convince me or me or I you. So let's stop.

2 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Sigh those were not Brady's words! You can't even get the few facts they had correct. That was one equipment manager to another saying that. Also all the balls were well within the natural gas law so said 5 out of the 6 labs did the test. The one that didn't was hired by the NFL and was best known for also doing test for the  tobacco companies and released results saying second hand smoke was not dangerous. 

Again your not going convince me or me or I you. So let's stop.

We're the Indianapolis footballs equally deflated?

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

We're the Indianapolis footballs equally deflated?

Hard to tell since no one knows how Luck liked his footballs inflated to. We do know that Brady liked his on the low end at 12.5 psi.  I believe Luck liked his at the high end, but don't quote me on that. 

1 minute ago, SWATeam said:

By far my favorite part of the whole deflategate saga is the emergence of scores of mouth breathing m!@#$ physicists!  Natural gas law!  :lol: :lol:

I was talking about actual labs that ran the test, not the kid who did it as a science experiement. ?  like I said we are not going change each others minds and at best we get annoyed. Life is to short be annoyed about anything football. 

10 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Hard to tell since no one knows how Luck liked his footballs inflated to. We do know that Brady liked his on the low end at 12.5 psi.  I believe Luck liked his at the high end, but don't quote me on that. 

I was talking about actual labs that ran the test, not the kid who did it as a science experiement. ?  like I said we are not going change each others minds and at best we get annoyed. Life is to short be annoyed about anything football. 

Why would the NFL go to all that trouble and embarrassment to sucker punch their most successful franchise?  I don't see MLB falsely accusing the Yankees or the NBA falsely accusing using Seth Curry of doctoring basketballs. 

$1,000,000.00 fine. 4 game suspension for the leagues star player, and 2 lost draft picks. 

Poor Patsies**. Mean old Roger Goodell doesn't like them. :lol:

17 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Why would the NFL go to all that trouble and embarrassment to sucker punch their most successful franchise?  I don't see MLB falsely accusing the Yankees or the NBA falsely accusing using Seth Curry of doctoring basketballs. 

$1,000,000.00 fine. 4 game suspension for the leagues star player, and 2 lost draft picks. 

He’s going to spend the next 5 years of his final contract as NFL commish working tirelessly to catch Brady juicing. Then he will ride off into the sunset, having done God’s work. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

20 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

One word.. SPYGATE.  The other 31 teams felt the Pats got off to lightly and they wanted to make them pay.  Goodell is nothing more than an attack dog for the owners, an over paid attack dog.  I mean they suspended Elliot for 6 games on an allegation that was proven FALSE.  

The owners wanted to hurt the Pats, and all it did ? to quote my favorite movie as a kid "all they have done is awoken a sleeping Giant and filled him with a terrible resolve"   And boy did they wake Brady up last year. 

Edited by PatsFanNH

18 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Did you read the book?  It's fascinating.  Just what does Ernie Adams do anyway?

I have not read the book, as by the time I get home I am tired beyond belief and well the book looked boring lol. Ernie Adams? Isn't he like a top talent evaluator?

I love the hydrated garbage. Your body can only retain so much hydration before it either shuts down altogether or expels it.

He undoubtedly has had numerous concussions over the years, including last year when Jizzell blew the whistle on him.

Speaking of blowing the whistle, she will be the wild card. He will do what she tells him. She dresses him already and has tuned him into his duality of spirit.

Edited by dlonce

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

I have not read the book, as by the time I get home I am tired beyond belief and well the book looked boring lol. Ernie Adams? Isn't he like a top talent evaluator?

Read the book.  It's definitely not boring.  May help you understand things a little better.

I just hope Coach McDermott doesn't have to listen to the Patsies** radio broadcast like Mike Tomlin did :lol:

2 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Whats this “we” crap?  You a member of the team?

The rest of the East is quietly making space for the most certain fall to come. The doormats of the division,which “your team” so rightly owned so many years.

I cannot wait to see the entitled fall off the bandwagon.

4 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

And yet here you are...on a Buffalo Bills messageboard no less.

Nice way snip a small piece of someone comment. Your the type person takes things out of context and goes "see he said this" 

Just now, dlonce said:

Whats this “we” crap?  You a member of the team?

The rest of the East is quietly making space for the most certain fall to come. The doormats of the division,which “your team” so rightly owned so many years.

I cannot wait to see the entitled fall off the bandwagon.

Damn read the entire thread before commenting! We actually been bantering back and forth and I was being a smart mouth with the Lombardi thing. Jesus people have their undies tight today.

48 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

One word.. SPYGATE.  The other 31 teams felt the Pats got off to lightly and they wanted to make them pay.  Goodell is nothing more than an attack dog for the owners, an over paid attack dog.  I mean they suspended Elliot for 6 games on an allegation that was proven FALSE.  

The owners wanted to hurt the Pats, and all it did ? to quote my favorite movie as a kid "all they have done is awoken a sleeping Giant and filled him with a terrible resolve"   And boy did they wake Brady up last year. 

Your favorite movie was "Tora! Tora! Tora!"?

2 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Roger Goodell is Bob Kraft's lapdog. Brady would have paid a small fine for Deflategate and it would have been swept under the rug, like Spygate and god-knows what else the Patriots have done over the years. The fact that Brady smashed his phone tells me he had a lot more to cover up and was willing to take a 4-game suspension for it rather than have the whole truth come out.

10 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Roger Goodell is Bob Kraft's lapdog. Brady would have paid a small fine for Deflategate and it would have been swept under the rug, like Spygate and god-knows what else the Patriots have done over the years. The fact that Brady smashed his phone tells me he had a lot more to cover up and was willing to take a 4-game suspension for it rather than have the whole truth come out.

I'm thinking it might be time to smash another cell phone.

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Simple fact it was his PERSONAL cell phone and the NFL had NO right to it and he NEVER had to turn it over PERIOD! Makes your point about smashing it moot and irrelevant. Mind you they still got texts etc off of it since we have this thing called the cloud.. I have proof of that.. see the leaked text to a friend in regards to Manning. 

3 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Simple fact it was his PERSONAL cell phone and the NFL had NO right to it and he NEVER had to turn it over PERIOD! Makes your point about smashing it moot and irrelevant. Mind you they still got texts etc off of it since we have this thing called the cloud.. I have proof of that.. see the leaked text to a friend in regards to Manning. 

He's guilty of something. Normal people don't smash their phones.

3 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Maybe he smashed it in a ROID RAGE episode?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Iron Maiden said:

We'd love him if he was a Bill....anyone denying it is simply lying...

He still cheated (4 game suspension and his team was fined $250,000.00 and docked draft picks). He's tainted like the rest of the Patsies** and thier Lombardis.

He's not a Bill, never has been a Bill, and never will get a Bill. So we'll never know if we'd love him or not.

3 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

He still cheated (4 game suspension and his team was fined $250,000.00 and docked draft picks). He's tainted like the rest of the Patsies** and thier Lombardis.

He's not a Bill, never has been a Bill, and never will get a Bill. So we'll never know if we'd love him or not.

Assuming he would have been as successful as he has been.....5 Super Bowls tell me we would kinda sorta like him....

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Ask me when they accuse a Bill of cheating.

Ask me when anyone in the NFL has been jealous of the Bills in the last 20 years ....

Edited by Iron Maiden