Kyle Orton on the Wall of Fame...yes or no?

BringBackFergy

Hmm. That is a thought is never had. I don't think so. One reason: he was a chicken.

There you go again with the "sliding first down" argument. If I had a nickel for every time someone brought this up I'd be a rich man. I seem to remember Thurman forgot his helmet during a Superbowl...he's "Wall worthy". I recall Joe Ferguson hanging his head in shame after a third interception in multiple games...he's "Wall worthy". How 'bout Bruce Smith not attending pre season training camp because he didn't feel like it...yep, "Wall worthy". Then there's Marv Levy who lost four Superbowls...he's on that Wall. Yet the success we enjoyed during the 90's seems to be a dream, a mirage of our Glory Days without any warm glow of a return to the big game....until 2014...that's when we had that chance. We had a fire in our bellies, we walked the walk and had the first winning season in the time it takes most people to raise a 12 year old. This time in our team history was due to one man, one vision, a plethora of skills and leadership traits....and all you can do is point to one play where he slid to the ground when his coach told him to?? Tsk, tsk. Here's an idea: instead of criticizing success and leadership, let's reward the man with the accolades he deserves. I've about had it with this argument of yours and I'm fired up. Bring it on!

I bet the OP has won a lot of hands at poker.

he's had his poker face on in this whole thread so far.

3DElvrbQD__vGeVE5TUuxIoVupI@467x323.jpg

hahahaha so true. I am impressed that not only has he kept it going this long but others keep engaging him. For those wondering if he ever PM me to confirm or deny the authenticity of this thread, I promised I would not reveal his answer. But he also has not messaged me lol.

There is no way this thread is real lmao...but I am quite entertained by it

hahahaha so true. I am impressed that not only has he kept it going this long but others keep engaging him. For those wondering if he ever PM me to confirm or deny the authenticity of this thread, I promised I would not reveal his answer. But he also has not messaged me lol.

9-7 is no joking matter (11-5 if Orton started from day one). But no...keep dwelling on his slide as per Marrone's direction. Gawd...does no one understand the significance of this man in the history of our franchise? A beacon of light that called us to the end of a rainbow named Lombardi. We tasted success, we sipped from the cup of victory and now we spit that sweet taste on the floor and say "but he slid!" I, for one, will keep these posts in my memory bank of ungrateful fans and now you made the list.

In no way shape or form should he be on the Wall of Fame. That would completely cheapen the legitimacy of it. How is this even a discussion? Guy had one mediocre season, Hell Tyrod has done more than him.

Didn't realize Tyrod delivered us a winning season and a gift wrapped playoff spot (but for decision to start EJ for four games). If I'm wrong please post link. I'll hang up and listen.

Didn't realize Tyrod delivered us a winning season and a gift wrapped playoff spot (but for decision to start EJ for four games). If I'm wrong please post link. I'll hang up and listen.

Put this to bed please. Sick of seeing you bump this to the front every hour.

Put this to bed please. Sick of seeing you bump this to the front every hour.

There's a way to disable the mandatory "must click link" function.

If you're going to post in threads, please try to stay on topic. I'm sick of seeing you add nothing but complaints.

I think this is going to happen. Local politicians have been gaining ground on a plan to rename part of Southwestern Blvd where it passes the stadium between Abbott rd. and California rd. The new "Kyle Orton Blvd" is up for vote in early 2018 with a planned unveiling for the 2020 season.

It will get a bit awkward if he is not on the wall by then.

did you get the pictures he sent me? jeesh, this guy really likes orton. the tattoo is great, just his placement of it not so much

did you get the pictures he sent me? jeesh, this guy really likes orton. the tattoo is great, just his placement of it not so much

Alpha also didn't get the screen capture of Tyrod Taylor ever throwing for over 300 yds in regulation...or the final standings after his two seasons showing a winning season. I would be happy to send those pics of 300 yd games or a winning season but my google search timed out. Oh wait...some guy above said I shouldn't bump this thread but I can't sit back and watch people castigate the only successful QB in a Bills uni in the last 15 yrs. #kyleonthewall

Alpha also didn't get the screen capture of Tyrod Taylor ever throwing for over 300 yds in regulation...or the final standings after his two seasons showing a winning season. I would be happy to send those pics of 300 yd games or a winning season but my google search timed out. Oh wait...some guy above said I shouldn't bump this thread but I can't sit back and watch people castigate the only successful QB in a Bills uni in the last 15 yrs. #kyleonthewall

orton did more with less than any other qb i can remember.

if he had moulds and price or evans than wow.

instead he had schlubs.

everything in a vacuum folks, they just don't get it.

orton is better than cam newton, newton has a ton of playmakers. who did orton have?

orton did more with less than any other qb i can remember.

if he had moulds and price or evans than wow.

instead he had schlubs.

everything in a vacuum folks, they just don't get it.

orton is better than cam newton, newton has a ton of playmakers. who did orton have?

Robert Woods and Sammy Watkins

....any chance you'd consider a Urinal Plaque of Recognition in the 300's ?? ...........

Actually that is a great idea to name all urinals in honor of old, bad Buffalo Bills. I would certainly pee in the Kay Stephenson urinal who was both a bad QB and a bad coach. The possibilities are endless.

newton

15 games, 510 att, 270 comp, 52.9%, 3,509 yards, 19 td's 14 int's

luck

15 games, 545 att, 346 comp, 63.5%, 4,240 yards, 31 TD's, 13 Int's

orton

12 games to 15 games

15 games, 559 att, 359 comp, 64.2%, 3,772 yards, 23 TD's, 12.5 INT's.

those are considered two of the NFL's youngest and best per all those who like to run their mouth. Orton stacked up to them.

Orton playing like he did for us in 2016 would have garnered a pro bowl pick. stats better than newton who went and luck who should have went over newton.

Edited by Boyst62